Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 10-07-2019, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
I'm not my body [IMO]. So, I'll miss it, and probably mourn its passing.
Your body is a genius and your soul is an idiot. Think about it, your soul doesn't have any memory of your past lives

The Following User Says Thank You to petosiris For This Useful Post:
david starling (10-07-2019)
Unread 10-07-2019, 09:07 AM

Smile Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris View Post
Your body is a genius and your soul is an idiot. Think about it, your soul doesn't have any memory of your past lives
Immortality has its price.
Unread 10-07-2019, 10:52 AM

Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

I feel like everything is finally going on a good path for me. Iíve been opening new perspectives like mad within myself for the past 2 months. I believe itís because thatís when I finally cut my ties with opioids. So after that, Iíve had a lot of catching up to do. While addicted, I learned many things, but I needed to put them into action to be able to truly understand the transformation in supposed to go to. The transformation in going through is one of self mastery. I wasnít able to do that when addicted of course

I realize since Iíve been here almost all of what I talk about is this transformation, but because of the nature of myself and my life, thereís literally only two paths my life could take: one of absolute ruin, or one of absolute beauty. And I donít want to die. I can already sense Iíve put myself on a path I canít get off of anymore because I made the choice to embrace evwrything and stop fighting what Iím supposed to become

Iím able to focus more too. I can focus on martial arts, I can focus on art, I can focus on poetry, I can focus on writing and collecting my thoughts, I can focus on all levels of creativity as creativity is one of most important thing to me in life

And Iíve been meeting so many cool beautiful people all of whom are also creative and want to change the world
The Following User Says Thank You to Lykanized For This Useful Post:
moonkat235 (10-07-2019)
Unread 10-07-2019, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
I feel like everything is finally going on a good path for me. Iíve been opening new perspectives like mad within myself for the past 2 months. I believe itís because thatís when I finally cut my ties with opioids. So after that, Iíve had a lot of catching up to do. While addicted, I learned many things, but I needed to put them into action to be able to truly understand the transformation in supposed to go to. The transformation in going through is one of self mastery. I wasnít able to do that when addicted of course

I realize since Iíve been here almost all of what I talk about is this transformation, but because of the nature of myself and my life, thereís literally only two paths my life could take: one of absolute ruin, or one of absolute beauty. And I donít want to die. I can already sense Iíve put myself on a path I canít get off of anymore because I made the choice to embrace evwrything and stop fighting what Iím supposed to become

Iím able to focus more too. I can focus on martial arts, I can focus on art, I can focus on poetry, I can focus on writing and collecting my thoughts, I can focus on all levels of creativity as creativity is one of most important thing to me in life

And Iíve been meeting so many cool beautiful people all of whom are also creative and want to change the world
I suppose my solar return chart from hell has been good to me. I mean Iíve definitely gone through some horrible ****, but Iím able to handle it all. Iíve felt the greatest bliss of my life as well
Unread 10-07-2019, 10:59 AM

Also I accidentally got high as all hell last Saturday. It felt like my mind was shattering and shredding for hours and hours and at the peak, my body was starting to calm down but I had this very weird but intriguing experience wherein suddenly the entire multiverse and every secret of life and existence and... everything were revealed to me. The visceral sensation was that everything I perceive to be larger than me is actually infinitesimally smaller than me. I could think of anything and it would appear in front of me and I could touch it and hold it, including the universe itself which was very weird. It was all collected into what appeared like a smooth pebble and there were several others as well

I could also see a timeline of my life. I had the sensation that I was also much larger than my life like it was something tiny I could just grab and swish around in my fingers and understand

But I didnít enjoy the feeling. The feeling was that I could understand and grasp everything, but because of that, it felt like nothing

I dearly hope it was simply a high vision, but when I got there, I had memories of being there before come to me so it makes me wonder if thatís what itís like outside our physicality

I believe at the time I was peering at it through my physical self which is why it was so unpleasant tho
Unread 10-07-2019, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Also I accidentally got high as all hell last Saturday. It felt like my mind was shattering and shredding for hours and hours and at the peak, my body was starting to calm down but I had this very weird but intriguing experience wherein suddenly the entire multiverse and every secret of life and existence and... everything were revealed to me. The visceral sensation was that everything I perceive to be larger than me is actually infinitesimally smaller than me. I could think of anything and it would appear in front of me and I could touch it and hold it, including the universe itself which was very weird. It was all collected into what appeared like a smooth pebble and there were several others as well

I could also see a timeline of my life. I had the sensation that I was also much larger than my life like it was something tiny I could just grab and swish around in my fingers and understand

But I didnít enjoy the feeling. The feeling was that I could understand and grasp everything, but because of that, it felt like nothing

I dearly hope it was simply a high vision, but when I got there, I had memories of being there before come to me so it makes me wonder if thatís what itís like outside our physicality

I believe at the time I was peering at it through my physical self which is why it was so unpleasant tho
And while I was there, the experience I was having wasnít an emotional one, it wasnít in words either. I wasnít thinking in words, but impressions. These impressions were so rich tho that the entirety of all existence could be understood by an impression

We can understand impressions and think without language, but this was far vaster than anything humanly possible

If thereís a discrepancy, itís because I was split in two I think. My body and my soul. My body was freaking out, but my soul was cool, but I could feel both simultaneously and separately if thatís possible

I had memories of being there before, but those memories werenít accessible to me once I came back down to Earth. It has happened several other times on a different drug, but this time, since I knew it would all be inconceivable to me while not high and Iíd possibly forget it all, I purposely took a snapshot of everything

Last edited by Lykanized; 10-07-2019 at 11:15 AM.
Unread 10-07-2019, 11:16 AM

Quote:
I suppose my solar return chart from hell has been good to me. I mean Iíve definitely gone through some horrible ****, but Iím able to handle it all. Iíve felt the greatest bliss of my life as well
This is great news! You should consider the possibility that you've actually changed "Life-paths", as I refer to them. It happens due to necessity. Happened to me when I was 22. It was change or die. My SR chart when I turned 23 right after help me make the change. I see myself as having gone from a more vulnerable Placidus chart to a tougher Whole-sign one. You might want to see if that's something you can relate to now.
Also, maybe you should change your avatar to celebrate your newfound independence. Something to represent your new self.
Unread 10-07-2019, 11:16 AM

Welcome back Lykan, sounds like youíve been internally very very busy!
Unread 10-07-2019, 11:17 AM

Also, when I was a child, Iíd have these moments when Iíd focus very intensely on a specific concept thatís Ďbeyond usí, for me, that was typically infinity. The concept of infinity. If I focused hard enough, for a multi second I could understand things in the same fashion and that feeling was the same feeling I got when I was in that space. Which again leads me to believe perhaps it was a little peer into something real
Unread 10-07-2019, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Welcome back Lykan, sounds like youíve been internally very very busy!
Thank you!
Yeah things have been busy but honestly I feel like theyíve been busy nonstop for 5 years or so. How about you? How have you been?
Unread 10-07-2019, 11:26 AM

Quote:
This is great news! You should consider the possibility that you've actually changed "Life-paths", as I refer to them. It happens due to necessity. Happened to me when I was 22. It was change or die. My SR chart when I turned 23 right after help me make the change. I see myself as having gone from a more vulnerable Placidus chart to a tougher Whole-sign one. You might want to see if that's something you can relate to now.
Also, maybe you should change your avatar to celebrate your newfound independence. Something to represent your new self.
I think I did change lifepaths because the other one..I would definitely have ended up dead and if not, Iíd not achieve a single dream of mine. Instead Iím beginning to see that Iím capable of doing anything. Sounds cheesy, but itís actually a very profound realization for me especially having gone most of my life feeling weak and incapable

I often wonder how things like this work... I could see clearly everything happening was pushing me into the new path and trying to get me to make the choice, but I wonder what wouldíve happened if I hadnít made the choice. I wonder if at some point an individual is ever too far gone

My whole sign chart doesnít really change much except my Lilith goes to the 8th house and I donít think I want that there lmao. Granted I donít really want it in the 7th either but que sera sera

What do you think of Draconic charts? I find them really intriguing and I actually enjoy looking st that in conjunction with my natal chart because theyíre so different and I think they do represent two sides of me very well, tho that could be coincidence

Lol maybe Iíll change my avatar. If I get the sudden desire to, I will. I have been growing tired of this image but I havenít found another one just yet
Unread 10-07-2019, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Thank you!
Yeah things have been busy but honestly I feel like theyíve been busy nonstop for 5 years or so. How about you? How have you been?
Thereís nothing greater than being busy on the inside! Things have been a bit more stable on the inside but I had a stressful last month with outside works things but itís been pretty ok apart from that, hopefully things are back to being more balanced. Glad youíre back!
Unread 10-07-2019, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Thereís nothing greater than being busy on the inside! Things have been a bit more stable on the inside but I had a stressful last month with outside works things but itís been pretty ok apart from that, hopefully things are back to being more balanced. Glad youíre back!
What do you think about SCU declaring his departure?
Unread 10-07-2019, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Hey, I am still here. I miss you guys too,
I am thinking about you from time to time.
Hiii petosiris! How are you friend??
Unread 10-07-2019, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Hey, I am still here. I miss you guys too,
I am thinking about you from time to time.
Whatcha been up to petosiris?
Unread 10-07-2019, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
What category of western cinema describes those that are relevant, intelligent, funny, insightful without actually partaking of or disseminating the evil of the world they illuminate? For example, both of Jordan Peele's movies come pretty close, but not sure if there's a category used to describe film in terms of the particular effect on the viewer.

The Joker also looks sort of interesting.
I really like Jordan peeleís movie, Get Out, but I havenít seen the movie, Us, yet.

Havenít heard much about the Joker, but my friend saw it and said Iíd like it.
Unread 10-07-2019, 02:48 PM

What these last pages have taught me is that our friends are always lurking. All you have to do is call upon their names and they will be there
The Following User Says Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
moonkat235 (10-07-2019)
Unread 10-07-2019, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
What these last pages have taught me is that our friends are always lurking. All you have to do is call upon their names and they will be there
Call for SCU, he may come back.....
Unread 10-07-2019, 02:54 PM

Quote:
What do you think about SCU declaring his departure?
Well, I got on really well with him but then I've also got on really well with other 'members' who have come and gone. I deluded myself into believing he was real because of the natural rapport. I'll miss him.
There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious" -Carl Jung
Unread 10-07-2019, 02:56 PM

Quote:
CT! Our lil buddy petosiris came back! Out of the lurking shadows! <3 Aren't you stoked?? Even Rawr posted a couple days ago on here and he never does that!
The Following User Says Thank You to moonkat235 For This Useful Post:
conspiracy theorist (10-07-2019)
Unread 10-07-2019, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Now we just need Apps to make an appearance!

@Apps
@Apps
@Apps

Summoning Apps!!!
Unread 10-07-2019, 02:57 PM

To me, he was my Rudi bear.
There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious" -Carl Jung
Unread 10-07-2019, 02:57 PM

CT, we can get the band back together! We'll have to play that song 'the boys are back in town!'
Unread 10-07-2019, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonkat235 View Post
Now we just need Apps to make an appearance!

@Apps
@Apps
@Apps

Summoning Apps!!!
I think it only works if the poster hasn't been spooked and/or swore of the forums for good.
Unread 10-07-2019, 03:01 PM

Quote:
I think it only works if the poster hasn't been spooked and/or swore of the forums for good.
</3

Heartbreak... Good ole Apps, leaving the world of astrology for the world of objectivism.

He was goin on about being an objectivist and asked me what I go by and I was like 'Idk man, I think I'm a subjectivist'. lullz