Saturn Return, exact degrees

Leolady

Hello!
My Saturn is at 11 degrees, 46 minutes in Virgo. I know this exact configuration is coming up again, but I'm having a hard time understanding ephemeris'. What is/are the date(s) of my exact Saturn return? Please help!
Thank you!

cjc

It was Sept 2 at about 4 pm in Chicago, with no retrogrades to repeat. But expect to feel the influence for a while longer.

madribub

This leads me to a question. My saturn is @ 23 degrees in Virgo. Today, Saturn is at about 12 degrees. So does this mean that I haven't experienced my Saturn Returns yet?

madribub

astro_w2gw_01_david_hp.68837.24026.gif

In case the link drops out, I was born on November 5th, 1979 in San Francisco.

Spin

madribub, you can probably consider saturn's next retrograde as the beginning of your saturn return which is late december. Transiting saturn doesn't reach your exact degree but gets close enough. It'll last through summer 2009.

archergirl

Think of it as an educational experience, and you'll get through it. Saturn Returns ARE tough, but very, very useful, if you stay aware of the 'wheres' and 'hows' of it affecting your chart. Mine was extremely rough (Saturn hit my natal moon at the same time, since I have a Saturn/Moon conjunction): I had my first child at this time, and what a shock it was to suddenly be a mommy!:eek:

If you can embrace Saturn's lessons, the Return is actually a very positive phase of growth.

AG:)

StarNur

Im experiencing my first Saturn return... Im 29 and this late summer was the first time Saturn conjunct my natal saturn at 12 deg.

My 5th house Saturn opposes my Pisces Moon. Emotionally I have more control now than I did a few years back when Uranus was conjunct my moon. Now Im wanting to get married and have kids more than ever before. Saturn was also square my Asc/Dsc at the time...no luck in romantic relationships...still feeling that way with Saturn return in the 5th. Keep getting involved with the wrong type of guys...I feel their wrong for me at the get go but my emotions get carried away. Saturn will square my natal Venus/Neptune in the 7th next year...not a good time to get involved in a relationship. I think im clear in late 2010.

StarNur

Wow just noticed tr Saturn is exactly conjunct my natal Saturn this week...and only this week...no retrograde will come back to this degree till the next Saturn return.

Yikes..I better learn something fast before the next cycle :p