Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.

Unread 09-07-2008, 09:34 PM

Last edited by Froggy; 06-14-2010 at 08:05 PM.
Unread 09-07-2008, 10:20 PM

Re: Saturn oppossed my sun...and I got a job?

Saturn is seriousness...and sometimes losss but can be about karma and about earning a reward. Since the sun rules your sixth but is in the 12th of confinement it makes sense that you would feel confined byt the job you hated but in the end saturn had a positive force for you. Who knows, by the time you applied for the internship some part of your psyche was more mature, calmer, responsible vibes and thus your reward for your hard work. The sun is our energy and saturn can help to calm us though it would be effort on your part to work through the energies.
Unread 09-07-2008, 10:35 PM

I've read that the foundation is set during the Saturn trine Sun transit, and the opposition and conjunctions are the testing periods. Sounds like you made some good decisions during the trine transit, and reaped the rewards during the opposition!

Unread 09-08-2008, 02:07 AM

Saturn wasn't the only transit activating your chart during that period. You have to take the other planets into consideration too.
Unread 09-20-2008, 06:49 AM

You had and have so many strong transits that you don't even have to look at progressions to see the changes. Transiting uranus is approaching your natal Jupiter, natural ruler of the 9th of education and squaring natal 9th planets, including saturn-career. That's probably one of the main indicators of the intern dilemma.

As far as relationships, transiting saturn opposed the sun, males, and sesquisquared natal venus ruler of your 7th. It's easy to overlook semi-squares and sesquisquares but they are strong and usually disruptive aspects especially when other important planets are involved in the configuration, like your sun.
Unread 09-21-2008, 06:14 AM

If your astrology software has the option, set up your chart and transits in a 24 harmonic dial (15 degree increments). It shows all the aspects including semi-squares and sesquisquares.