Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology

Predictive Astrology This is the place to discuss the astrology of the past, present, and future. Includes eclipses, transits, progressions, planetary returns.

Unread 08-27-2008, 09:16 PM

Please help...struggling

I am feeling super world-weary and melancholy...I dunno exactly why...I feel like ...is this a dark night of the soul time ..even my spiritual practice has less of a draw... i can't compel myself to practice it like i once did...i am ..wondering what transits ...or progressions mite be repsonsible for this...i am grateful for any light that can be shed ...
thank you all kindyl for your help

Last edited by aquarius7000; 08-27-2008 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Thread moved here as pertaining to predictive astrology.
Unread 08-27-2008, 09:31 PM

Re: Please help...struggling

Cocoa,

It would certainly also help if you could post your current transit chart. It would be good to see what aspects, for e.g., Pluto - transiting through your first - is making to your natal planets. Don't know off the top of my head which degree Saturn has reached in Virgo already, but it could be tangenting your personals in Virgo, making you broody and just generally depressed.

aquarius7000
Unread 08-28-2008, 12:06 AM

hey hey here it is...pls help me out...than kyou for your helpppp

best, cp
Unread 08-29-2008, 08:51 AM

Cocoapuff, no wonder you're struggling. Saturn is making difficult transits that are affecting your attitude, relationships, energy, health, work, philosophy, friends--just about every area of your life. It's in Virgo, conjunct Mercury and Venus, squaring Jupiter and Uranus, and semi square Saturn and Mars.

This transit began about a year ago, going back and forth, and is now directly aspecting many of your natal planets. Only thing we can do during difficult Saturn transits is to plod on, to exercise discipline and to persevere. Every time Saturn is in early to mid mutable signs, it's a challenging time for you. It may help to look back at those past transits and implement lessons learned then, for example Saturn in early to mid Pisces around 1994. Also, when transits are in late cardinals so Saturn in Cancer, mid 2004 through 2005.
Unread 08-30-2008, 03:04 AM

hey athank you kindly for your reply...it was helfpu for sure...i wil repost my transits to see if saturn in the only cuprit..that dam nbithc won't leve me alonee...:0...work, purpose, spirtial issues are all coming up at one...relationships....i dunno...i just feel so ...like an ant a te ottom of a hugeeeee ant hill...onyl 10 million more stiched sto go you know till i breka on thr tho the otehr side...
Unread 12-05-2008, 12:54 PM
Banned

Transiting Uranaus has/is opposing your natal Venus/mercury, so i would have expected a relationship to end there.

If you go to astro.com they have six month free transit forecast section, plus if you need more material try, www.cafeastrologycom

Tags
helpstruggling