Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 06-30-2018, 06:23 PM
ScorpAsc5 ScorpAsc5 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 562
Possibility to find a romantic partner

Good morning,

I have attached my natal..transit..progression chart combined.

I really would like an opinion about experiments and experiences in my quest to find a romantic partner. I am failing consecutively multiple times.

Although I feel men are seeing me and sensing my presence but there is still not that connection forming anywhere. I try but fail which sometimes makes me go into utter depression for days.

I am from India but living in the US. I am getting worst from the both worlds in terms of relationships. Since last three months I am getting a terrible pressure to be married which I am so far able to dodge as I really only want to be married to pursue love. Sometimes I feel to leave it all and runaway from everything.

I am not asking about my marriage but I would like to know about my possibility to find love sooner or later this year. I fear something bad is going to happen if could not get blessed to find romance in life soon.

Thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg birthchart.jpg (57.7 KB, 23 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 06-30-2018, 08:07 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 4,889
Re: Possibility to find a romantic partner

This year may be filled with surprises as Tr Uranus has just entered your 7th house!
One favorable indicator is that Pr Mars is conjunct your natal Venus, and Venus rules your 7th house. The symbolism of Venus Mars meeting is favorable in itself.

I suppose the challenge is your tendency toward unease with your Venusian self, since Venus is in the sign of its detriment. But all in all, I see good possibilities for change in the arena of relationship. Don’t give up. Keep putting yourself out there and try to learn as much as you can from your experiences.
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
ScorpAsc5 (07-02-2018)
  #3  
Unread 07-01-2018, 05:25 AM
Samantha Bean's Avatar
Samantha Bean Samantha Bean is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 659
Re: Possibility to find a romantic partner

You have lots of issues in your chart which make it difficult for you to get what you want.


Until you take the time to address those issues, you will continue to look for predictions hoping them to come true.


Should I tell you some of those issues that you need to work on?
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samantha Bean For This Useful Post:
IleneK (07-01-2018), ScorpAsc5 (07-02-2018)
  #4  
Unread 07-01-2018, 06:01 AM
sea_of_qi's Avatar
sea_of_qi sea_of_qi is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: sea of qi
Posts: 98
Re: Possibility to find a romantic partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpAsc5 View Post
Good morning,

I would like to know about my possibility to find love sooner or later this year.

Thank you.
Yes, actually this is a year when you have a very good chance to meet a lover and develop a partnership/marriage (Mars is a triplicity ruler of the 7th and in better shape than any other ruler and activated this year by being in the Profected sign of the year). Look for your partner to be introduced to you by Their friend or some group that they belong to. This group or friend will involve your recreation/entertainment in some way with a spiritual context, a yoga studio would fit perfectly but there are many options. Alternately. the setting could involve children or the care of children, a daycare etc. If you don't have these things in your life yet, try to start now and take advantage of the trend which will change at your next birthday. The partner and his friend will be assertive and dynamic and stand out in this place.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sea_of_qi For This Useful Post:
ScorpAsc5 (07-02-2018)
  #5  
Unread 07-02-2018, 03:40 PM
ScorpAsc5 ScorpAsc5 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 562
Re: Possibility to find a romantic partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
This year may be filled with surprises as Tr Uranus has just entered your 7th house!
One favorable indicator is that Pr Mars is conjunct your natal Venus, and Venus rules your 7th house. The symbolism of Venus Mars meeting is favorable in itself.

I suppose the challenge is your tendency toward unease with your Venusian self, since Venus is in the sign of its detriment. But all in all, I see good possibilities for change in the arena of relationship. Don’t give up. Keep putting yourself out there and try to learn as much as you can from your experiences.

Thank you IleneK for reading my chart.

Yes, Uranus in 7th can bring surprises... but I am not sure good or bad. I am glad you saw positive events upcoming in my life.

So far I have felt that every relationship is a challenge and I have learned to be better with each encounter about what I want or cannot withstand. It feels I am closer towards the time to be married. I only fear if I will be happily married or if my current life is the best I will ever get.

Thank you!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 07-02-2018, 03:45 PM
ScorpAsc5 ScorpAsc5 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 562
Re: Possibility to find a romantic partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha Bean View Post
You have lots of issues in your chart which make it difficult for you to get what you want.


Until you take the time to address those issues, you will continue to look for predictions hoping them to come true.


Should I tell you some of those issues that you need to work on?
Thank you Samantha for writing to me. I am much grateful to you for your wishes to help me be better by telling me the difficult aspects. You can send me a direct message about those issues instead of writing it here, I will appreciate your efforts.

I have worked on a lot of things already and I feel much better and confident towards accepting the real world instead of clouded by dreamy world.

Thank you!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 07-02-2018, 04:19 PM
ScorpAsc5 ScorpAsc5 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 562
Re: Possibility to find a romantic partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea_of_qi View Post
Yes, actually this is a year when you have a very good chance to meet a lover and develop a partnership/marriage (Mars is a triplicity ruler of the 7th and in better shape than any other ruler and activated this year by being in the Profected sign of the year). Look for your partner to be introduced to you by Their friend or some group that they belong to. This group or friend will involve your recreation/entertainment in some way with a spiritual context, a yoga studio would fit perfectly but there are many options. Alternately. the setting could involve children or the care of children, a daycare etc. If you don't have these things in your life yet, try to start now and take advantage of the trend which will change at your next birthday. The partner and his friend will be assertive and dynamic and stand out in this place.
Thank you sea_of_qi for reading my chart and seeing this much positive aspects. This is surely exciting

It is great to meet people and find someone worth loving but unfortunately it always frizzles out after few weeks.

Only guy I ever found worth loving for life got married last year. I had met him 3 years ago. Since 2015, I have not been able to find anyone to even closely give me similar strong feelings as what he did. But I met two other guys since then but they both made me feel like trash eventually.

Gd has blessed me a successful career and a good life. One bad decision and it will all collapse. I want to be married only once and I want to be married to someone who would love me, understand my lifestyle and struggles I did to build a good career for myself.

About your writeup:
Did you mean that I will meet a suitable partner through my friend? I don't belong to any group, my friend circle is pretty scattered.

Because you said 'yoga", the last guy I found attractive (you can check my recent posts about him) is a yoga teacher. But we don't have mutual friends. We were seeing each other between Nov-Dec 2017 but it ended when he told me that he is only looking for physical relationship. He specifically told me that he cannot be my lover or husband so I had to end this chapter instead of wasting time. He texted me yesterday about how much he still likes me but would only make it work if I please him in bed first. I cannot pursue this condition to find love. I hope you are not talking about him and I am yet to meet a better man for myself.

I am far away from anything related to children. I am a software engineer by profession and none of my friends have kids. My life only consists of office-hanging out with friends. I cannot work outside my visa which asks specifically to work for only one job and only as a software professional.

I am glad you saw an assertive and dynamic personality for me. I think by next birthday things will be radically different than what I have today.

Hope to have peace and happiness in the life

Thank you so much!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 07-03-2018, 10:24 PM
Samantha Bean's Avatar
Samantha Bean Samantha Bean is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 659
Re: Possibility to find a romantic partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpAsc5 View Post
You can send me a direct message about those issues instead of writing it here, I will appreciate your efforts.

I'm not totally sure about this, but I'm pretty sure that management doesn't encourage PM analysis of charts, and they want you to do it publicly since this is an open forum. Again, I'm not sure, but I think that management want to reserve PM's for stuff that is outside the realm of astrological readings available on the forum.


If there are hard things to say, and an astrologer says them, but nobody else can see them but the astrologer and the person PM'd to, the PM person can get upset that they are being attacked in a private mail. I have heard of this. But if you say it publicly, the the OP might not like it, but everyone knows. Additionally, in public if an astrologer says something hard, and the OP gets upset, then the astrologer can remove it. Removing it is not possible in PM, nor is having it re-posted on the forum, in a modified way by the OP.


There are just too many potential problems in my doing that by Private Mail. So I if you want it, then I will have to give it HERE.

[this is correct - the Moderators do not want people to PM chart interpretations to people since the purpose of the Forum is to share each other's astrological expertise and misunderstandings can happen by PMing people personal chart interpretations. However, if you wish to discuss something non-astrological or extremely personal that the OP wouldn't want to discuss in the Forum you can PM a request to the OP to discuss this information, if they are so inclined - Moderator]

Last edited by wilsontc; 07-05-2018 at 12:23 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samantha Bean For This Useful Post:
IleneK (07-05-2018), ScorpAsc5 (07-05-2018)
  #9  
Unread 07-04-2018, 02:52 PM
Hades055 Hades055 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 28
Re: Possibility to find a romantic partner

Hello ScorpAsc5


Looking at your chart i can see some things that i would like to point out, but first, something that caught my eye on your first post...


Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpAsc5 View Post
...Since last three months I am getting a terrible pressure to be married which I am so far able to dodge as I really only want to be married to pursue love. Sometimes I feel to leave it all and runaway from everything...

This is not good. And not because you are doing something wrong here. You should not feel under fire or pressure from ANYONE. No matter if it is your Dad, your Mom, Your Grandparents. It is irrelevant. It is your life, AND yours alone. More on this in a second.




Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpAsc5 View Post
...I am not asking about my marriage but I would like to know about my possibility to find love sooner or later this year. I fear something bad is going to happen if could not get blessed to find romance in life soon.



Again, pressure. Let me share something with you. Before meeting my fiancée, i was 13 years (yes, 13) on my own. No relationships. No "one night stands". Like you, i know what i was looking for. True love, not just "looking nice for the picture". And i did not gave up until i got the possibility for something like this to happen for me. More on the aspects that you have on favor of this possibility up next.




First of all, Scorpio Asc, with Pluto on house 1. You have TONS of personal power. You can literally bend any situation to suit your outcome. IF you tap into your personal power. How does this relate to relationships? Two aspects:




Pluto opposite the Sun and Mercury.


Saturn square your Moon.




You need to start to get familiar with the power that's around you. Pluto has this very unique feature. If you don't tap into your personal power, your Pluto will find ways to come to the surface nonetheless, personifying itself in other people. Result: Power struggles, and the attraction of narcissists, abusers, and people who basically want to tell you how to live your life.




The second that you make the conscious descition of tapping into your power, by acknowledging the value that you have as a person, the desires and the sheer fire and willpower that you have, and the direction that you want to take in your life DESPITE of what whoever says, will start to turn things around for you. Narcissists and abusers will give way to much more authentic people. People that won't ask you to change to suit their taste or to satisfy their fetishes. And then, the "life long partner" will show itself up. Because, with your mindset and your attitude, you will attract him. And you won't have to compromise who you want to be, because he will accept you as you are.





The second aspect, Saturn square Moon, tells me that there has been pressure since very early on to "perform" and to make "people proud". This is toxic. Because it undermines your self-worth, your self-esteem, and completely decimates your willpower and sheer desire that you are very capable of having.


Saturn in the 3rd house (as a negative agent) attacks your mindset. Decimates your desires. Your willingness to speak up your needs, your emotional needs. And it can make you feel that your opinion is a no-factor. That no one will care if you feel good or not... This cannot be any further from the truth. But because you were exposed to this "pressure system" and this was so far the only thing you were told. It was the only thing that you knew.



Saturn (has a positive agent) can have the potential to grab your unique ideas and observations (Hello to Uranus and Neptune on your 3rd) and bring them into reality. Give them form.



Its aspect to the Moon in the 12th tells me that you have a SEA of emotions that are never seeing the light of day. Again, it is due to an inherited mindset. As soon as Pluto will enter the game however, this will change, so i suggest writing to cope with the emotions coming out, once this starts to happen.



My apologies if I made a slight detour from your question, it is because, first I see many similarities between your chart and mine, (i was born in September of that year, with also Scorp Asc and Pluto on house 1) and i see similarities between the pressure that you feel and the resignation that i felt in the early years. You can overcome your current situation, as soon as your start tapping into that huge reservoir of power that Pluto has.


Proof, if needed, lies on your achievement to be working overseas, in a very competitive environment. And how, despite paperwork and stuff, you were able to push through and archive your desire.


Hopefully, I'm able to help you this reply.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hades055 For This Useful Post:
ScorpAsc5 (07-05-2018)
  #10  
Unread 07-05-2018, 08:01 PM
ScorpAsc5 ScorpAsc5 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 562
Re: Possibility to find a romantic partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha Bean View Post
I'm not totally sure about this, but I'm pretty sure that management doesn't encourage PM analysis of charts, and they want you to do it publicly since this is an open forum. Again, I'm not sure, but I think that management want to reserve PM's for stuff that is outside the realm of astrological readings available on the forum.


If there are hard things to say, and an astrologer says them, but nobody else can see them but the astrologer and the person PM'd to, the PM person can get upset that they are being attacked in a private mail. I have heard of this. But if you say it publicly, the the OP might not like it, but everyone knows. Additionally, in public if an astrologer says something hard, and the OP gets upset, then the astrologer can remove it. Removing it is not possible in PM, nor is having it re-posted on the forum, in a modified way by the OP.


There are just too many potential problems in my doing that by Private Mail. So I if you want it, then I will have to give it HERE.

[this is correct - the Moderators do not want people to PM chart interpretations to people since the purpose of the Forum is to share each other's astrological expertise and misunderstandings can happen by PMing people personal chart interpretations. However, if you wish to discuss something non-astrological or extremely personal that the OP wouldn't want to discuss in the Forum you can PM a request to the OP to discuss this information, if they are so inclined - Moderator]
Thank you Samantha and moderator for clarifying the significance of PMs on AW. I understand that its a public forum and an open discussion on charts is encouraged. Kindly accept my sincere apology if I asked anything unacceptable.

Thank you!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 07-05-2018, 09:05 PM
ScorpAsc5 ScorpAsc5 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 562
Re: Possibility to find a romantic partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hades055 View Post
Hello ScorpAsc5

Hopefully, I'm able to help you this reply.
Thank you Hades055 for writing to me. I really appreciate your valuable advise and reading.

Its an Indian culture to force/talk about marriage once kids reach age between 25-29. My family is still open about it but I know there is an undying control from family towards their kids. I am 28 and I know how my family is asking about my marriage since I am 22. Last say will be mine always. Hence no one can do anything until I say yes.

Thank you for sharing your experience. I have not given up either! My only wish is to find someone whom I will not regret picking up later as I will commit forever. I want to marry only once.

Yes, Hades055, I am aware of the personal power I have. It worked beautifully in shaping my career but this perseverance was intimidating to the guys I liked in the past.

Quote:
You need to start to get familiar with the power that's around you. Pluto has this very unique feature. If you don't tap into your personal power, your Pluto will find ways to come to the surface nonetheless, personifying itself in other people. Result: Power struggles, and the attraction of narcissists, abusers, and people who basically want to tell you how to live your life.
How? All I do is to be myself. I cannot copy anyone and I don't like anything fake. I have been rejected for being a strong personality and making more money than the guy himself.

28 and no relationship ever. I was every time told that its not me, its them. But it feels it was me somewhere. I have learned a lot now from my mistakes and what I don't want from my life partner but will I be able to find a person, how I want.... maybe someday!

Saturn sq moon - pressure to perform because of my family's poor financial status and I wanted to achieve success to make money. My only reason to be in the US, living alone away from my family. If the situation was opposite, I would not have practiced sincerity and I think I would have been a spoiled brat.

Saturn as a negative agent - I got no one to listen to me. Hence internet. There is no person in this world to whom I have said what I actually feel. I got very less friends now. No one cares about my feelings except myself. Hence I love myself.

I need to know how to use Saturn as a positive agent...Do I need to talk to a therapist...

Moon in 12th - People around me hardly cared. Its overwhelming to me if someone does even tiniest thing for me. My mother never received love from my father (arrange setup) and it makes me feel why would I be different. If I try to find love am I selfish.

How can I use the Pluto's power reservoir? I know how to use in career but not in relationships. Hence no one likes a fierce lady.

Thank you for talking to me

SA5
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
find, partner, possibility, romantic

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.