Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 05-02-2018, 06:14 AM

Re: How do you feel about your opposite? #Dominate sign edition

Lol... Thinking your pain is worse than someone else's without actually understanding them. Hallmark of a person with little emotional development

The Following User Says Thank You to Lykanized For This Useful Post:
or1000 (05-02-2018)
Unread 05-02-2018, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
I never asked how anyone felt about their opposite signs

Btw, your whole presence on this forum has been whining about childish ****. If you see anyone's emotions as unnecessary, it usually says more about you than about them. You sound like you heavily lack emotional understanding which is the strength of a developed Cancer. So **** off with your judgmentalism
This is what I mean. I talked to you about what I don't like about my opposite aka the dark side of the cancer.

You told me to **** off. That's fine. I'll leave. But a developed cancer is totally different from one who sound like a cry baby and play the victim card when those around them have it worse. Can't stand it. Anyways, I'm out. Peace
Unread 05-02-2018, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Lol... Thinking your pain is worse than someone else's without actually understanding them. Hallmark of a person with little emotional development
I'm sorry, did I trigger you? You don't know what I'm talking about so... Just don't appreciate grownups that act like children and look to children to heed their pain. Just can't stand grownups that take the child's place. Not a fan of forty year old whiny momma boys.
Unread 05-02-2018, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by love-thinking View Post
This is what I mean. I talked to you about what I don't like about my opposite aka the dark side of the cancer.

You told me to **** off. That's fine. I'll leave. But a developed cancer is totally different from one who sound like a cry baby and play the victim card when those around them have it worse. Can't stand it. Anyways, I'm out. Peace
Yeah, I didn't ask about your opinion but you replied to my post to someone else with a bunch of emotional blathering about peoples' sex and love lives. You demonstrate a clear lack of empathy or emotional depth yourself and I think you need to take a good look in the mirror

There's a psychological phenomenon of people not being able to stand the traits in others they themselves exhibit, which you do. Lack of empathy, crybaby, immaturity, playing the victim thinking you have it worse than others
Unread 05-02-2018, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Like you triggered easily. See I can actually see why someone would hate some of my signs without getting offended. Because at the end of the day zodiac signs are a concept, and we have multiple zodiac signs in us. But lack of ability to understand is on you.
Unread 05-02-2018, 06:23 AM

Quote:
I'm sorry, did I trigger you? You don't know what I'm talking about so... Just don't appreciate grownups that act like children and look to children to heed their pain. Just can't stand grownups that take the child's place. Not a fan of forty year old whiny momma boys.
Yeah but you're clearly a fan of other things...Extending your own emotional issues to a whole group of people who have nothing to do with these people is immature and judgmental
Unread 05-02-2018, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Like you triggered easily. See I can actually see why someone would hate some of my signs without getting offended. Because at the end of the day zodiac signs are a concept, and we have multiple zodiac signs in us. But lack of ability to understand is on you.
People say they hate Cancers all the time and I don't care. It's what you're saying that's immature. And the fact all you're bringing it down to is 'I'm triggered' is even more a testament to that lack of emotional depth on your part
Unread 05-02-2018, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Yeah but you're clearly a fan of other things...Extending your own emotional issues to a whole group of people who have nothing to do with these people is immature and judgmental
They represent the dark side of an archetype. I just meant to say I hate the dark side of that archetype and don't get along with it. You asked the question, if you don't want to hear the answer, that's not my fault. There are good things about cancer, but if I had to pick and choose some dark traits that I prefer not to like, it would be them.
Unread 05-02-2018, 06:26 AM

Quote:
People say they hate Cancers all the time and I don't care. It's what you're saying that's immature. And the fact all you're bringing it down to is 'I'm triggered' is even more a testament to that lack of emotional depth on your part
If you weren't triggered, your tone would be different. So I don't really care at this point. I'm done. Have a good night.
Unread 05-02-2018, 06:26 AM

Quote:
They represent the dark side of an archetype. I just meant to say I hate the dark side of that archetype and don't get along with it. You asked the question, if you don't want to hear the answer, that's not my fault. There are good things about cancer, but if I had to pick and choose some dark traits that I prefer not to like, it would be them.
I didn't ask. You just replied to a post that had nothing to do with what you were saying with a bunch of childish **** about other peoples' sex lives lmfao
Unread 05-02-2018, 06:27 AM

Quote:
If you weren't triggered, your tone would be different. So I don't really care at this point. I'm done. Have a good night.
Like I said, 'triggered' is a word people use when they lack depth of understanding. You're calling out people in your life for being childish crybabies and lacking emotional depth when you yourself exhibit those same traits
Unread 05-02-2018, 06:29 AM

Quote:
When did I ever say once all cancers were the same. Just said don't like their dark sides. Not my cup of tea.
Unread 05-02-2018, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Like I said, 'triggered' is a word people use when they lack depth of understanding. You're calling out people in your life for being childish crybabies and lacking emotional depth when you yourself exhibit those same traits
How do I lack emotional depth? You don't even know me? You probably represent some of those traits, and now you're triggering and persistent in putting a label to me. **** off.

Quote:
When did I ever say once all cancers were the same. Just said don't like their dark sides. Not my cup of tea.
You just said Cancers

Quote:
How do I lack emotional depth? You don't even know me? You probably represent some of those traits, and now you're triggering and persistent in putting a label to me. **** off.
Lmfao. I could tell by what and how you wrote
Unread 05-02-2018, 06:31 AM

Furthermore, I find it funny you don't want people doing to you what you're doing to others in your post
Unread 05-02-2018, 06:31 AM

Quote:
This is what I mean, using limited information to form a story in your head that's untrue. That's characteristic of lack of insight. I am done answering to this forum. Good bye.
Unread 05-02-2018, 06:32 AM

Quote:
You just said Cancers
All signs have two sides.
Unread 05-02-2018, 06:33 AM

Quote:
This is what I mean, using limited information to form a story in your head that's untrue. That's characteristic of lack of insight. I am done answering to this forum. Good bye.
You used your own limited information to form a story in your head. I don't know why it's an issue now just because someone's doing it to you

Goodbye tho
Unread 05-02-2018, 06:35 AM

Quote:
You used your own limited information to form a story in your head. I don't know why it's an issue now just because someone's doing it to you

Goodbye tho
Don't get it twisted. I commented on about my experiences in regards to the dark side. You took my words, got triggered because perhaps deep inside you feel like you may resemble the traits. That's not my fault.

Capricorns come as cold, unemotional and calculating and some people don't like that. You don't hear me bitching about it when people talk about how they hate capricorns because I actually have enough knowledge and sense to know your sun sign, or even your moon and ascendent sign doesn't always define you as a person or put you into a little box.
Unread 05-02-2018, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Don't get it twisted. I commented on about my experiences in regards to the dark side. You took my words, got triggered because perhaps deep inside you feel like you may resemble the traits. That's not my fault.

Capricorns come as cold, unemotional and calculating and some people don't like that. You don't hear me bitching about it when people talk about how they hate capricorns because I actually have enough knowledge and sense to know your sun sign, or even your moon and ascendent sign doesn't always define you as a person or put you into a little box.
Don't say goodbye if you're gonna keep coming back

I tried to explain to you what my issue was but you can't understand it

I suppose I have to repeat it since you didn't read: People say they hate Cancers all the time and I don't care. That's not why I replied to your post
Unread 05-02-2018, 06:39 AM

I suppose I also have to clarify for those who can't read. I'm not ConfusedCrab, I'm not the OP just because we're both Cancers lol
Unread 05-02-2018, 06:44 AM

Quote:
I suppose I also have to clarify for those who can't read. I'm not ConfusedCrab, I'm not the OP just because we're both Cancers lol
Sorry, accidentally replied to you. I'm going to apologize though. I came off too strong.
Unread 05-02-2018, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Sorry, accidentally replied to you. I'm going to apologize though. I came off too strong.
I apologize too because I hate putting out negative energy and I also was taking unnecessary jabs which I hate doing. Obviously I don't know your life or you.. Yes something did bother me, but I suppose it really doesn't matter what it was or why. It's not that people dislike Cancers tho because I know a lot of people do and there's nothing I can do about that lol
Unread 05-02-2018, 06:53 AM

Interesting developments
The Following User Says Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
love-thinking (05-02-2018)

Tags
#dominate, edition, feel, opposite, sign