Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 06-03-2014, 07:22 PM

SEEKING Insight:Fulfillment and Vocation

I've been consumed lately with the possibility of a change in career or job. I work as a sommelier in a successful restaurant. The environment is warm and friendly but I'm no longer feeling challenged or inspired in my current situation. Are there indicators that I'm more suited for a different type of vocation or are transits affecting my usually positive disposition?

Please let me know your thoughts.

belvez
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_245gw_01_anonymous_201463.gif (60.1 KB, 11 views)

Unread 06-03-2014, 08:08 PM

Thumbs up Re: SEEKING Insight:Fulfillment and Vocation

I would say that it could well be the workings of Neptune in your 6th H which was recently hit by your progressed Moon, and that can serve to really dampen one's spirits and inspiration. Also Saturn has been retrograding near your natal Uranus, which stirs the stimulation and desire for change, and can also make one feel more heavy of heart. Mars crossing your 1st H can also contribute to the restlessness you feel. Are you perhaps experiencing relationship troubles at this time? Working in the domestic industry seems like a good fit for you essentially, so perhaps your disillusionment has more to do with your sense of fulfilment outside of your work. Your weighting in Libra needs to have balance in relationships. I really don't think this is a signal to jump into another career, but rather is more about infusing what you do with greater creativity and innovation. Perhaps you can find different ways of performing your duties or seek for a higher position. I think you might find that when Jupiter moves out of moody Cancer, and meets up with natal Mars that you will regain your optimism and positivity for a job well done, which will occur around the middle of July. That could encourage your abilities to be more of the performer in whatever you are doing, since Leo is much to do with creativity. Also around that time, Mars will move out of Libra and into the more enticing and in depth Scorpio. You never know what is just around the corner, and rather than stop half-way through the journey it is about infusing more fun, playfulness and cheer into your life.
bdelvez (06-03-2014)
Unread 06-03-2014, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbermoon View Post
I would say that it could well be the workings of Neptune in your 6th H which was recently hit by your progressed Moon, and that can serve to really dampen one's spirits and inspiration. Also Saturn has been retrograding near your natal Uranus, which stirs the stimulation and desire for change, and can also make one feel more heavy of heart. Mars crossing your 1st H can also contribute to the restlessness you feel. Are you perhaps experiencing relationship troubles at this time? Working in the domestic industry seems like a good fit for you essentially, so perhaps your disillusionment has more to do with your sense of fulfilment outside of your work. Your weighting in Libra needs to have balance in relationships. I really don't think this is a signal to jump into another career, but rather is more about infusing what you do with greater creativity and innovation. Perhaps you can find different ways of performing your duties or seek for a higher position. I think you might find that when Jupiter moves out of moody Cancer, and meets up with natal Mars that you will regain your optimism and positivity for a job well done, which will occur around the middle of July. That could encourage your abilities to be more of the performer in whatever you are doing, since Leo is much to do with creativity. Also around that time, Mars will move out of Libra and into the more enticing and in depth Scorpio. You never know what is just around the corner, and rather than stop half-way through the journey it is about infusing more fun, playfulness and cheer into your life.
Thanks so much for your insight kimbermoon!

Things are good in my relationship. We are engaged and looking forward to our future! He also works in hospitality which I now understand could be indicated my Juno in Cancer in the 10h. He is always cheering and driving me to further success which I find aggravating and endearing at the same time 😉
Unread 06-04-2014, 12:53 AM

Re: SEEKING Insight:Fulfillment and Vocation

Normally sunny disposition indeed:

-Merc/Ven-Mars-Uran in one of those 36-108-72 triangles; and

-Sun-Moon-Mars in a classic minor trine.

T Sat has been 45'ing your Sun (probably accounting for most of the heavy / gotta-make a change but feel stuck sort of feelings). It will soon ease off temporarily and then come back in early-mid September and then move on.

Back to all those quintile-like aspects (of which you've got tons more than average): the Ven and Mars ones sort of ensure continuity of your sunny disposition and ability to exploit it for work while, on the other hand, Merc is also involved (suggesting enough mental juice to apply yourself that way).

Perhaps sommelier taps all of these talents and maybe, with the breadth of jobs in hospitality, there'll be others which work with your Merc even more.

But overall, if I had to vote (just based on your aspects alone), I'd say don't leave the hospitality or other areas where your sunny personality asset is particularly appreciated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Krewster For This Useful Post:
bdelvez (06-04-2014)
Unread 06-04-2014, 06:22 AM

sun-mer-venus libra asc, rags to riches story
, impressive-intellectual charming personality, social-oratory-artistic-dancing skills,

but sun debilated, sun inimical for libra asc, debilation cancelled venus own libra, slow pace of growth.

6th pisces prefers teaching-learning work environments. lord jup over 11th leo for gains, teaching-group facilitating skills, but again slower pace of growth/rewards as jup over inimical leo.

jup highest planetary deg flair of personality, royal and commanding attitude. jup late deg of old age could be good at advisory roles with wisdom gathered.

moon 10th lord over sag 3rd for initiative/action, ambitious, optimistic, philosophical attitude, could have sweet good voice/singing voice perhaps; jup leo trines-aspects moon leo, good at communication skills.

mars leo 10th action oriented, operational-project management skills, pars fortuna too over leo 10th, but leo inimical, hence slower pace of career growth and recognition.

saturn 2nd highest planetary deg virgo 12th factor for vocation, perfectionist, critical thinking, saturn-rahu virgo 12th for foreign lands, could tend to rise and fall. lord mer over asc again tending to foreign lands, while could have inclination for medicine-health services. jup lord 6th for health. leo inclined to medicine. moon sag again inclined to medicine.

sat-rahu could tend to rise and fall, while calls for ancestral worship, respecting and gifting old people, donating-serving old age homes.

ketu 6th pisces sensitive-wise, spiritually inclined, prone to job separations/breaks. rahu virgo thirsting for divine knowledge- service.

wonder whether inclined to hospital management, nursing instructor-trainer, managing nursing institutes, managing old age home, or art instructor dancing-singing etc/managing-building an international spiritual orchestra perhaps. libra asc well composed and social with artistic-business aptitudes. virgo the trader/international trade and travel.

mer lord 9th for luck over asc conj lord venus good for prosperity, though slow paced with inimical sun debilated libra, debilation cancelled tending to slower pace of growth again. potential chart rags to riches story under stress and delay. sun 9th lord from moon for luck debilated. saturn-rahu tending to rise and fall and calling for ancestor worship/serving old people.

hope generic observations-inputs help reflect further, pick as relevant on ground, find useful enough

- could share feedbacks in agreement-disagreements!

wishing luck,

kshantaram
bdelvez (06-04-2014)
Unread 06-04-2014, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krewster View Post
Normally sunny disposition indeed:

-Merc/Ven-Mars-Uran in one of those 36-108-72 triangles; and

-Sun-Moon-Mars in a classic minor trine.

T Sat has been 45'ing your Sun (probably accounting for most of the heavy / gotta-make a change but feel stuck sort of feelings). It will soon ease off temporarily and then come back in early-mid September and then move on.

Back to all those quintile-like aspects (of which you've got tons more than average): the Ven and Mars ones sort of ensure continuity of your sunny disposition and ability to exploit it for work while, on the other hand, Merc is also involved (suggesting enough mental juice to apply yourself that way).

Perhaps sommelier taps all of these talents and maybe, with the breadth of jobs in hospitality, there'll be others which work with your Merc even more.

But overall, if I had to vote (just based on your aspects alone), I'd say don't leave the hospitality or other areas where your sunny personality asset is particularly appreciated.

Thanks for your insight Krewster.

I really appreciate it. I'll read up more on quintiles.

-bdelvez
Unread 06-04-2014, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post

sun-mer-venus libra asc, rags to riches story
, impressive-intellectual charming personality, social-oratory-artistic-dancing skills,

but sun debilated, sun inimical for libra asc, debilation cancelled venus own libra, slow pace of growth.

6th pisces prefers teaching-learning work environments. lord jup over 11th leo for gains, teaching-group facilitating skills, but again slower pace of growth/rewards as jup over inimical leo.

jup highest planetary deg flair of personality, royal and commanding attitude. jup late deg of old age could be good at advisory roles with wisdom gathered.

moon 10th lord over sag 3rd for initiative/action, ambitious, optimistic, philosophical attitude, could have sweet good voice/singing voice perhaps; jup leo trines-aspects moon leo, good at communication skills.

mars leo 10th action oriented, operational-project management skills, pars fortuna too over leo 10th, but leo inimical, hence slower pace of career growth and recognition.

saturn 2nd highest planetary deg virgo 12th factor for vocation, perfectionist, critical thinking, saturn-rahu virgo 12th for foreign lands, could tend to rise and fall. lord mer over asc again tending to foreign lands, while could have inclination for medicine-health services. jup lord 6th for health. leo inclined to medicine. moon sag again inclined to medicine.

sat-rahu could tend to rise and fall, while calls for ancestral worship, respecting and gifting old people, donating-serving old age homes.

ketu 6th pisces sensitive-wise, spiritually inclined, prone to job separations/breaks. rahu virgo thirsting for divine knowledge- service.

wonder whether inclined to hospital management, nursing instructor-trainer, managing nursing institutes, managing old age home, or art instructor dancing-singing etc/managing-building an international spiritual orchestra perhaps. libra asc well composed and social with artistic-business aptitudes. virgo the trader/international trade and travel.

mer lord 9th for luck over asc conj lord venus good for prosperity, though slow paced with inimical sun debilated libra, debilation cancelled tending to slower pace of growth again. potential chart rags to riches story under stress and delay. sun 9th lord from moon for luck debilated. saturn-rahu tending to rise and fall and calling for ancestor worship/serving old people.

hope generic observations-inputs help reflect further, pick as relevant on ground, find useful enough

- could share feedbacks in agreement-disagreements!

wishing luck,

kshantaram

Thank you kshantaram,

It sounds like I have a lot of slow growth ahead of me.

The rags to riches story hasn't happened for me in a material sense but I do feel fortunate for the life I have.

I most certainly enjoy a teaching/learning work environment. Perhaps putting a greater emphasis on that will help.

I've never considered work in a hospital or with the elderly but both of my sisters and my sister in law are nurses.

I feel a deep connection with spirit and love travelling. I have been considering a move oversea's for quite sometime.

Thank you again
-bdelvez

Tags
insightfulfillment, seeking, vocation