Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Electional and Event Astrology

Electional and Event Astrology Discuss here astrologically good times to do things, and what's happening astrologically when something major happens. Includes sports astrology.

Unread 04-24-2013, 02:49 PM

Large Hadron Collider

It is currently shut down. It started during the Pluto in Sagittarius transit, they were looking for the God (Sagittarius) particle. Now it will be re-started during the Pluto in Capricorn, also square with Uranus transit. This seems to paint a different picture and I cannot help but think about corporate interests and money they will make. They must be expecting a significant return, having invested such a vast amount of money, in this times where the general populations have to suffer all sorts of austerity measures.

Its going through a 70 million revamp. Also, Britain contributes 100 million each year to this. I don't know what the other countries contributions are.

I have read that they are now saying it can go towards the treatment of cancer and are even saying the NHS should have one in every hospital. Yet, this is the very same NHS that they are now wanting to privatise... I think my confusion may be a bit justified. It would be nice if they put some investment on the current possibilites that already exist in nature around us, but there may not be as much money to be made. I know a scientist who works for a CRO, and the amount of money involved is incredible.

On a more metaphysical note, I believe the element of 'ether' is the link that ties everything together. Maybe this scientifically relates to their 'God particle'. Though my own discovery cost a darn sight less than their methods.

There are a few things Stephen Hawkins says that makes me wonder,
Quote:
Prof Hawking said the 4.4bn machine, in which scientists are about to recreate conditions just after the Big Bang, is "vital if the human race is not to stultify and eventually die out."

"The LHC is absolutely safe. If the collisions in the LHC produced a micro black hole - and this is unlikely - it would just evaporate away again, producing a correctoristic pattern of particles," he said
from here

No one has done this before so how can anyone be so sure it is 'absolutely safe', this doesn't relate to however many IQ points someone has, it just hasn't been done before. Sure, we haven't disappeared since its been turned on, but no one actually knows if this is safe, in the long term and I am thinking in terms of how people will use the technology that will eventually develop from it. Reminds me in theory of the atomic discovery, which went on to be used in the devastating nuclear weaponry. Not to forget, the nuclear waste that just cannot be so easily disposed of - it basically stuffs up the planet. This LHC must have a pretty powerful implication for them to invest billions into it.

Another thing comes to mind, people acting like God/Universe. The Universe/God has ways of balancing things out, I don't know how this will apply to this experiment, but it's the nature of karma.

Quote:
He said: "Throughout history, people have studied pure science from a desire to understand the universe, rather than practical applications for commercial gain. But their discoveries later turned out to have great practical benefits.
"It is difficult to see an economic return from research at the LHC, but that doesn't mean there wont be any."
Right, I think the bold statement speaks for itself...

The dark blue statement, again I recall maybe a similar idea came about when they discovered how to split the atom. I suppose, it was a good idea at the time.

And to be quite honest, his words, "vital if the human race is not to stultify and eventually die out," I don't see how this machine will help the whole human race from dying out. For one, if nature intends this to happen, it will. In this way, they are playing God, Pluto in the start up chart is in Sagittarius (God) wanting to take the power of God in their hands. By 'God', I mean the law of nature, the Universal laws which are by far way beyond our comprehension. It doesn't matter how big or modern the technology involved in machines are, nature always wins.

On a side note, if they discover a wormhole to a parallel Universe, I think they will be selling tickets to the super rich only.

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif

Last edited by Neptune Rising; 04-24-2013 at 03:53 PM.
Unread 04-24-2013, 03:51 PM

Re: Large Hadron Collider

Pluto in Sagittarius on the original start up chart. North node in Aquarius conjunct to Neptune.

"There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened."
Douglas Adams

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif

Last edited by Neptune Rising; 04-24-2013 at 04:18 PM.
Unread 04-24-2013, 04:03 PM
Account Closed

My son is also a PhD level nuclear astrophysicist. There is no danger here. Creating the circumstances at the beginning of the big bang is simply not possible. There is also a great indication and some research that shows that micro size black holes are created in the upper atmosphere by the impact of cosmic rays on the atoms there.

There is a minimum size for a black hole before it starts gobbling up things. Things are quite different in how they work at the quantum physics level than how they work at the levels above the quantum physics level.

The problem here is sort of like astrology. People who do not understand the work of Einstein have a completely non-understanding view of what these colliders are doing but they can dump all this untrue information on the general public who is easily scared; people who don't know anything about how astrology works can dump all the information about how dumb it is to the general public also.

Its the same. Of course my son is carefully not to let too many of his superiors know that his dad is a whacky astrologer.
Unread 04-24-2013, 04:16 PM

Interesting, thanks for commenting Zarathu.

Yes I agree, even looking at the public reaction to various 2012 prophesies.

I don't know about the black holes, and I read Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy... maybe the answer is indeed, 42. What I do wonder will happen though, in the future, is corporations and their interests. Just the same as what happened with the atomic atom splitting technology and what they turned that into and used it for. This is amazing technology with huge potential, maybe its to do with the current transits, I don't know. But it seems, corruption is so rife nowadays in governments being run by corporates, when you get a powerful technology that can reveal 'God-like' things, who's hand will it end up in...

Tags
collider, hadron, large