Venus conjunct Neptune

Bas Astro Service

Can you help me to complete this?
All ideas are welcome !

Venus conjunct Neptune=
Vocations:
Fashion photographer, Movie artist, Movie entertainment, Fashion model, Glamour soap actor, Yacht possessor, Income by maritime matters, Marriage photographer, Boat interior decorator, Makeup artist, Erotic model/actor, Magician's assistant, Care-giving roles, Spiritually-inclined positions, Female pearl diver,

Objects, locations, things, likes, activities etc.:
Ideal beauty, Erotic imagination, Romantic ideals, Beautiful swimming pool, Beautiful sea, Beautiful bedroom/bathroom, Luxury Jacuzzi, Fountains, Fairytale garden, Garden pool, Love boat, Luxury yacht, Pleasure boat, Romantic gondola, Luxury waterbed, Shoe fashion, Women shoes, Wardrobe confusion, Attractive feet, Good tasting sweet liquids, Luxury fragrances, Hypnotic perfume, Sea jewellery, Pearls, Sea cosmetics & beauty products, Love drugs, Erotic movies, Hypnotic music, Movie star adoration, Love for music, Romantic music, Sweet dreams, Dreamy beauty, Water massage, Foot massage, Glamorous charm, Hypnotic sex-appeal, Mysterious attraction, Poisoned love, Victim of love, Sacrificing for love, Love compassion, Love & sensuality addiction, Unconditional Love for partner, Boundlessly in love, Spiritual love, Magical love, Telepathic love, Erotic hypnosis, Romantic clouds, Appreciation for spirituality, Art inspiration, Painting illusions, Mystique art, Mysterious painting, Sea art, Refined ideals, Sociability and intoxication, Pleasure at sea, Socializing on film set, Money intuition, Smoke screen of gentleness, Water entertainment, Musical fountain,

People:
Spiritual partner, Ideal partner, Delusional marriage partner, Addicted partner, Deceptive partner, Drugged/drunk women, Intuitive woman, Glamorous partner, Mysterious girl, Exotic girl, Beach babes, Attractive movie actor, Sleeping Beauty, Fairy tale princess, Compassionate lover, Artistic lover,

Animals, Creatures:
Colorful Pisces, Mermaids, Dolphins,

Plants:
Water flowers, Lotus, Water lilies,

Last edited:

Erickaf

I have this in Sagittarius.
People with this aspect love totally but we often get hurt because we have these high expectations. When we get older its better, in my experience :tongue:.

I have an art related job. I cannot picture my life in a 9-5 job LOL.

Bas Astro Service

Yes it's like that ! I have it also in Sagittarius, it makes us even more idealistic.

Do you know a few more Venus conjunct Neptune combination words ?

If anyone knows a few, let me know !

sequestra

I think that care-giving roles and spiritually-inclined positions should be included in the vocational category. Venus-neptune contacts are capable of great selflessness in optimal expression :)

espi3479

I have this aspect in Capricorn in the 2nd house and I love all things beautiful! Hahah
If it does not suite my taste I don't like it lol. I find it that I love any art or dreamy almost sad romantic music or old opera Hmmm ...

sequestra

I have Venus Trine Neptune. I think it means you elevate something you love to be almost divine. Say if you met a girl you liked you see her as some kind of perfection. In a way it is nice but in another way it is a dream that is not reality.

http://www.myastrologycharts.com

I thought the trine would have less of a propensity for that. I have the square, and your description is certainly on point concerning the way I previously expressed it, but I would have expected the trine to be smoother, more harmonious, less inclined to delusion. Venus trine neptune sounds so idyllic.

Bina

I have Venus in Pisces (1st house) trine Neptune in Scorpio (9th house), and for me Venus/Neptune is about trying to find the highest form of love - ideal love, Divine Love ... since Neptune is the higher octave of Venus and i feel both have to do with love... :love:

You might find some more keywords in the following link :wink: :

http://astrofix.net/2010/09/11/venusneptune-aspects/

I saved this some time ago and i can't find the site anymore, it seems to have vanished (how neptunian..), so here it goes :smile::

Venus in the 12th house, Venus-Neptune aspects, Venus in Pisces, or Neptune in the 7th house can be expressed in any of the following ways:

Difficulty feeling loved
Hidden artistic and/or musical talents or interests
Being too ‘nice’ as a form of self-undoing
Placing a strong value on compassion and sympathy
Problems with balance, hearing, or the throat (Venus rules balance and the throat)
Attracting Piscean or Neptunian people into your life
Hidden laziness
Hidden sensuality
Love of fantasy
Love of solitude or nature
Love of sleep as a Venus indulgence
Lack of possessiveness
Lack of interest in material goods or objects
The desire for unusual or open relationships
Dislike of relationship commitment (vague Neptune in the house of committed relationships)
Romantic attraction to artists, alcoholics, or people with drug problems
Romantic partners who keep secrets
Partners with strong psychic or intuitive abilities
Romantic attitude toward marriage
A strong relationship with God or spirituality
Projecting a ‘halo’ or saintly aura (12th*house influences near the Ascendant)
An empathetic or even empathic relationship toward everyone
Hidden mystical experiences
Intuitive people skills
Difficulty relaxing unless one is alone
Behind-the-scenes charitable acts
Falling in love with a person in prison or with a chronic illness
Satisfying and enjoyable work in a 12th house institution such as a hospital, hospice, mental health institution, etc.
Feeling loved by God or the universe
A love life or financial life that improves with time as one taps into the 12th house gifts
A lifelong quest for love, money, or spiritual satisfaction
Secret admirers
A willingness to embrace a wide range of spiritual practices or beliefs
Placing a strong value on a holistic approach to life’s problems
Love of the ocean, sailing, or water sports
An affinity for hypnosis and/or working with the subconscious mind
Love of photography
Preferring to play a ‘back-up’ or behind the scenes role rather than being front and center
A soft voice
Lack of discriminating taste
Feeling one loves all things equally
Addiction to shopping
Spending money on spiritual or artistic pursuits
Idealism about love or money
Attracting a ‘soul mate’
Money from working behind the scenes in film, dance, or an artistic field
The desire to keep one’s relationships private
Not being aware of who is attracted to you
Attracting others as a downfall
Being perceived by the public as spiritual, spacy, or artistic
Being addicted to love
The ability to express love through artistic means
Associating love with sacrifice
Becoming a victim of people who say they love you
Saving someone you love
Carelessness in relationships or the opposite, excessive caring
Impracticality as a downfall
Lack of greed
Placing little value on common sense
Idealizing ‘spiritual currency’ or spiritual values over worldly success
Preferring contemplation to action
Tendency to give in
Desire to go with the flow
Belief in universal values rather than individual differences
Being ‘too flexible’ as a downfall
Seen as being hard to define
Glamorous image
Deceptive image or feeling you are not seen accurately
Being idealized by others
Subconsciously seductive
Having a relaxed appearance
Appearing to be casual or relaxed about relationships
Taking an ‘easy come, easy go’ attitude
Immersive, all-consuming relationships
Looking for a spiritual rather than sexual partner
Detachment about possessions
Spirituality as a resource
Diffuse or muted emotions
Carelessness with money
Lack of concern with financial security
Believing ‘God will provide’
Denying oneself material comforts
Refusal to play favorites

Last edited:

Zuri

Doesn't it also matter which house the Venus-Neptune conjunction is located in? I have a Venus-Neptune conjunction -- both in Scorpio -- in the 11th House, and none of those vocations apply to me.

davidk

I thought the trine would have less of a propensity for that. I have the square, and your description is certainly on point concerning the way I previously expressed it, but I would have expected the trine to be smoother, more harmonious, less inclined to delusion. Venus trine neptune sounds so idyllic.

Hi Sequestra. You make a very good point. I think though trines can also cause problems and are not always positive. They can incline you to being a little lazy and dreamy as your last sentence hints at.

sequestra

Hi Sequestra. You make a very good point. I think though trines can also cause problems and are not always positive. They can incline you to being a little lazy and dreamy as your last sentence hints at.

Mmm... I am effectively hoping to convert my square into a trine, but even so, I suppose that any venus-neptune contact is going to be prone to certain "leanings", and neptune has that way of dissolving whatever it touches.

ETA: Yeah, I suppose that I'm forced to work on mine more - such is the nature of a square - and in doing so I am automatically made a tad more aware of its negative propensities. I certainly haven't been permitted to "get off easy" with regard to anything this aspect implicates. I understand your point more when I consider the trines in my own chart - easy energy, but very lazy, I do no work on them, am naturally adept at them, but never get any "better" at them because I just can't be bothered to try. Compared to someone who has a square between the same two planets, they might start off inferior to me in the manner in which they express the contact, but the hard work that is necessary (and thrust upon one via life circumstances) in the case of a square ultimately takes them to a place where they end up far excelling me in terms of the conjoined energies' manifestations.

Last edited:

Bas Astro Service

What if Venus conjunct Neptune is in Sagittarius ?

Than Sagittarius/Jupiter adds expansion , idealism, fire, religion, divinity, luck, popularity, spontaneity, optimism, internationality etc. to Venus conjunct Neptune.

It represents:

Travelling artists
Romantic sea travels
Luxury vacation resorts
Big screen entertainment
World famous movie stars/photo models/artists/magicians/clowns
Many female fans
Divine movie stars
Photo model propaganda
Epic movie entertainment
Loveboat travelling (cruise ship)
Big luxury yachts/swimming pools/Jacuzzis
Gypsy art
Sea horses
Women boots/high heels shoe fashion
Bikini swimming sport fashion.
Big colourful Pisces
Global spiritual love
Religious art/religious compassion
A female pope
Ecclesial charity
Merciful god
Believe in fairy tales / miracles
Romantic sea horizons
Exotic beach babes
Love gurus
Sea ​​gods and goddesses
Mythological & biblical women
Art studies
Horse whisperers
Aquatics
Synchronized swimming sport
International charity/generosity
Very devoted Christian partner
Very devoted foreign partner
Gypsy fortune teller
Partner is international artist
Fairy tales about giants
Travel to foreign lover
Heartbreak cures
Water entertainment with fire effects
Gigantic hydraulophones
Visionary/mythological art
Cinema designers
Delusional/drunk/drugged female judge/lawyer
Deceitful women rights
Artistic laws
Liver disease by hedonism
Deceptive holiday love
Romantic honeymoon
Fairy tale marriage
An artistic family in law

If you have an idea that fits in this list, let me know!

Last edited: