Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Aspects & configurations

Aspects & configurations Discuss here about natal chart aspects and configurations.

Unread 06-11-2010, 12:06 PM

Re: If you were born with a PLANET on the ASC - How did your birth go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrjw View Post
Cosmiccradle,

Thank you for giving me your opinion on that. I agree with you,but Im not entirely confident in my skills as an astrologer yet. So it helps me feel better about my choices when other, more experienced, people like yourself condone what I'm thinking. I have to look up parallels that I have and share those. Maybe it'll help in some way.
Quote:
So it helps me feel better about my choices when other, more experienced, people like yourself condone what I'm thinking.
Listen to other astrologers, but find your own way. If a astrologers condones your style or thinking do not let it sway your position. Only when you find out yourself that the other astrologer was right, make that part your own makeup and experience. An open mind is good, a critical mind is better.

Unread 06-11-2010, 12:19 PM

Not sure if I already replied to this, but I have two sons. The oldest had a very complicated pregnancy and birth. I ended up with an emergency c-section and he was born not breathing. He was whisked away to another hospital with a NICU where he stayed for three days with an oxygen tent. I went into labor with him at 7 months pregnant. Then I got preeclampsia really bad. He's a fighter, that's for sure. Nothing on the ascendant, but he has moon in the 12th in cancer. His asc is also cancer.

My youngest was a planned c-section. It went pretty smoothly. He has venus exact on asc with mercury very close in the 12th (he has autism) and ceres closely conjunct in first to the asc.

Unread 06-11-2010, 08:23 PM

Cosmiccradle,

Quote:
Listen to other astrologers, but find your own way. If a astrologers condones your style or thinking do not let it sway your position. Only when you find out yourself that the other astrologer was right, make that part your own makeup and experience. An open mind is good, a critical mind is better.
Very wise words, I will heed them, definitely, thank you, I appreciate your advice.
Unread 02-19-2011, 08:09 AM

I have the Sun conjunct AC in Taurus and Sun opposite Pluto and I was born 2 months premature and I have Asperger's Syndrome (High-Functioning Autism).
Unread 02-25-2011, 10:02 AM

i've uranus and neptune conjunct a capricorn asc with saturn intercepted in the 1st......my mom says there ws ntn unusual about it.....i ws out within 25 minutes with not much stress......not in any bathroom or something.....in a proper hospital.....her 1st child ws a stillborn.....i ws d 2nd one.....only issue's that i was chubby and very fair whn i ws a baby though my dad's wheatish and mom dark....... so my parents wondered if they got the right kid home....in addition, there ws sm misunderstandn between them bcz of my aunt.....my dad dnt cm 2 c my mom on d day i ws born n she thought he wanted a baby boy or something so he ws pissed......
Unread 02-25-2011, 11:39 AM

I have Moon conjunct Asc. My mother was in labour for 24hrs with me as I became stuck, coming out face up instead of down. She ended up haemorraging very badly a few weeks after the birth so I was cared for and bonded with my Grandmother (mothers adoptdive mother)as my mother was not allowed to leave her bed for many weeks and subsequently didnt bond with me. I also have Moon square Pluto and Uranus but trine Sun, Jupiter and Mars. I was a much loved and wanted first child by my father and paternal grandfather.
Unread 02-25-2011, 08:31 PM

---------------------

Last edited by SniperBomber328; 04-16-2011 at 07:23 AM.
Unread 02-26-2011, 04:08 AM

I have the Sun within 8 degrees of my Pisces Asc and my mom was severely drugged because it was a very difficult birth. They managed to get me out all right (with a bit of force) but the experience traumatised my mom. She has only one child - me.
Unread 02-26-2011, 04:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07.Re View Post
Funny how you've started this thread. This is a topic I've been researching too.

I have both Mars and Pluto conjunct the ascendant (1st house). I was born 3 months prematurely and given a 30% chance of living. Uranus conjuncts my sun in the first house.

My eldest son has Uranus conjunct the Asc (12th house) and was born 2 months premature. He was an extremely healthy premmie and was able to breathe on his own, not needing a ventilator. He has Jupiter in the first house.

Ventilators are basically something new. These are still not available in hospitals in rural areas.
And also when a child is born, he can breath on his own. There is no need for ventilators. But nowadays, just for charging more money, most doctors put the baby in the ventilator, whether he needs it or not.
There are many cases in Pakistan where the baby was snatched from the ventilator and one or two cases where the babies got exchanged.
So my advice is to put some sort of a band on the wrist of the child before sending him to the ventilator.

A person who thinks he knows everything has still a lot to learn
Unread 02-26-2011, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethi View Post
Ventilators are basically something new. These are still not available in hospitals in rural areas.
And also when a child is born, he can breath on his own. There is no need for ventilators. But nowadays, just for charging more money, most doctors put the baby in the ventilator, whether he needs it or not.
There are many cases in Pakistan where the baby was snatched from the ventilator and one or two cases where the babies got exchanged.
So my advice is to put some sort of a band on the wrist of the child before sending him to the ventilator.
Lungs are the last thing to become mature in the fetus, in fact labor is normally triggered by hormones released by the lungs signaling that they are mature.

I was born 9 weeks early and I had breathing problems for a week after birth and was on a ventilator.

Stubborn-as-a-bull Aspie.

My Natal Chart
(the right TOB this time!)
Unread 02-26-2011, 08:07 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Rushwing

Venus in leo on the asc.

My birth was actually pretty messed up

so this contradicts what you would think
Unread 03-12-2011, 12:44 PM

---------------------

Last edited by SniperBomber328; 04-16-2011 at 07:29 AM.
Unread 03-12-2011, 07:55 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to isismagdalenne

my daughter has saturn in the first. her asc is at 20 dgr gemini wirh saturn at 27. Hers was not really a slow birth. like 7 hours labor and 5 MINUTES to deliver. my son on the other hand....wooooh! It was 22 hours labor....the delivery I dont know...time disappeared there was only pain. drugs wore off BAD. no planets in his first house at all. He also ended up staying in an isolette for 3 days with an infection called wet lung
However, there were complications with my daughter's birth. She had the cord tied around her neck TWICE and they had trouble getting her to breathe.
OH! and she was 10 days overdue!

Last edited by isismagdalenne; 03-14-2011 at 01:24 AM.
Unread 03-13-2011, 11:15 PM

It's been very interesting reading all the stories of members births! Wow!

Well, my mom never tells me anything of importance. I think I was an unplanned C but can't remember for sure. I do know she said I was super quiet baby (opposed to my older brother who was apparently crabby as hell). I have Neptune Conjunct Ascendant Scorpio (within ten degrees I think - not great reading the degrees yet). Leave it to a Scorpio Rising to be all quiet, reserved and mysterious entering the world.

One thing that is weird (or at least I think it is) is that my hair was jet black when I was born in my first baby pics but in the rest of the baby/toddler pics of me it is super blonde and stayed that way until I was about 7 than it started to get darker again. Maybe it the Scorpio transformation thing? It appeared to get blonde very fast (unless my mom left me out in the sun too long! LOL! Probably not - I am fair and would burn!)

I also was born with strange red freckles all over me - even said in the baby book and I still have most of them.
My Extended Natal with Juno, Lilith and Part of Fortune: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...pictureid=3149
Unread 03-30-2011, 09:35 PM

Very interesting thread, I never thought about the birth itself in relation with planets on the ascendant!

My son has Uranus on his ASC; apart from the fact that it was a quick delivery, he was born earlier than expected and on an "unusual" day (1/1/10).
Unread 04-20-2011, 06:46 PM

Uranus is a queer fellow, if one goes through the thread you will see that in most cases it leads to a quick birth, that is when we are discussing birth.

If you use it with positioning in a relationship it almost always means divorce.

With Saturn on the Asc/Desc it usually points to long labour/birth.

With positioning in a relationship a long slow break up.
Unread 04-23-2011, 01:49 AM

Question Re: If you were born with a PLANET on the ASC - How did your birth go?

How about Moon (Aries) in the ascendent (Aquarius) mean?
Unread 04-23-2011, 03:50 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Lion o ness

Well I dont have any planets conjunct my Asc.. But I do have Saturn sq Asc

I was a month premature, but my mom was in labor for 3 days... I was even hell then..

My daughter no planets on asc. Uranus/Neptune sq Asc... My labor with her was 4 hours.. Actually I was told I wasnt in labor and sent home. I went back to the hospital 2 hours later dilated to 8... I wasnt even allowed to push until the doctor got there. I was told to ok start pushing now, as the doctor was running to the room from the parking lot... LOL She was born 8 mins once pushing started. She was an easy birth... I had no pain medicine.

My Son has Merc/Venus sq asc..
I was two weeks overdue.. No matter what I wouldnt go into labor... I went to the hospital for a schedule delivery.. On a Mon at 8am.. They tried everything to get me to go into labor.. nothing! nothing worked.. It just wasnt going to happen.. They were scratching their head trying to figure out why I wont go into labor (they didnt want to do an unneccassry c-section) All day Monday they tried... Nothing worked... IV, nothing...
The next day at 10am the doctor said well Im going to break your water and see if it puts u in labor if not then we will do a c-section...

I swear 10 mins later I was in the most pain! Screaming bloody murder.. The pain came hard and fast... they gave me medicine for the pain, which knocked me out.. I woke up 2 hrs later in full labor.....
Total labor 3hrs and 50 mins from the time they broke my water until his birth.

Tags
birth, born, planet