Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Electional and Event Astrology

Electional and Event Astrology Discuss here astrologically good times to do things, and what's happening astrologically when something major happens. Includes sports astrology.

Unread 01-05-2011, 06:36 PM

Estate Issues *Rent or Sell?

Hi,

I own a condominium that I'd like to rent out for at least a year before selling. What are the pros/cons astrologically? The condo is a high rise in a wonderful neighborhood and has sold very quickly in the past-it has a wonderful view of the mountains as well-I want to make the smartest move...

Rent or Sell?

Thanks!

K
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Transits and Progressions.jpg (88.4 KB, 2 views)

Tags
estate, issues, rent, sell

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off