Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Electional and Event Astrology

Electional and Event Astrology Discuss here astrologically good times to do things, and what's happening astrologically when something major happens. Includes sports astrology.

Unread 05-10-2010, 10:28 PM

Re: General election in the UK date

That would be interesting to look for, gamzatti, I noticed the Euro regained some of its strength on the market today, because of a bailout from the IMF. I would be interested to see the future of that bank. Not sure how Uranus/Pluto will be tied in with that, I have a feeling of huge power struggles and IMF somehow calling in all its debts.. The figures talked about are just off the scale, unreal!

So, Gordon Brown has stepped down as Prime Minister, Nick Clegg's party has talked with Labour.

Torys have offered a referendum on voting policy. That is quite a change.

So no one really seems to know which way this will go, in the media.

I think its also so symbolic of a Mercury retrograde phase also, all this discussion. Everyone is wishing they would hurry up, especially share holders, but I think they are possibly doing the right thing by being thorough with their talks (if thats what they are doing). Announcing a Prime Minister on Merc direct phase will be better, I feel. Perhaps in a few days we'll know. Mercury is drawing to a halt now.

NR

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif
Unread 05-11-2010, 04:14 AM

The Giza based Aries ingress pointing to the collapse of the (then current) British government seems to have been exact (this Giza based prediction caused a stir back in March at Skyscript when I posted it, and played a role in my eventuual banishment from that Forum) That same Aries ingress pointed to support for the British financial condition (Spica in 2nd house, Jupiter conjunct Alpheratz, both "pointing" toward the UK), but only during the time of the ingress (a new situation will be indicated at the Cancer ingress); however, the upcoming Jupiter/Uranus conjunction in Aries (Aries historically connected in mundane astrology with Britain) bodes major changes about to unfold for that nation, political and (possibly also) economic.
Unread 05-11-2010, 11:23 PM

We now have a new Prime Minister, David Cameron. He has formed a coalition government with the Liberal Democrats, with Nick Clegg as Deputy Prime Minister.

I am interested in creating an event chart for the announcement, but not sure which time to use. David Cameron was invited by the Queen to form a new government: he arrived at Buckingham Palace 8.09pm, left at 8.35pm... or would it be the time Cameron enters No 10 Downing St, at around 8.50pm?

The Moon for these times, the only aspects left are sextile to Neptune, semi sextile to Jupiter/Uranus, and quincunx to Saturn.

Could there be another election in 6 months...?

NR

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif

Last edited by Neptune Rising; 05-11-2010 at 11:36 PM.
Unread 05-11-2010, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr. farr View Post
That same Aries ingress pointed to support for the British financial condition (Spica in 2nd house, Jupiter conjunct Alpheratz, both "pointing" toward the UK), but only during the time of the ingress (a new situation will be indicated at the Cancer ingress); however, the upcoming Jupiter/Uranus conjunction in Aries (Aries historically connected in mundane astrology with Britain) bodes major changes about to unfold for that nation, political and (possibly also) economic.
I am curious about the Cancer ingress, this happens in a few months?! Cameron's speech mentioned about the economic challenges that lay ahead.. Very fasinating with the Jupiter/Uranus conjunction.

The end of July Saturn opposes Uranus again, Saturn direct, Uranus retrograde.

Unread 05-14-2010, 08:52 AM

Send a message via AIM to gamzatti

As to the question of timing Neptune Rising,the photograph in the paper of Cameron shaking hands with the queen the clock behind them says 8.13pm I should think, possibly 8.14.Would this be the time to calculate from? That is of course if the Queen' s clocks are right.

I think Gordon Brown said goodbye and shook hands at about 7.25pm,but that particular newspaper photo has been thrown away so I can't check.So it was all done very speedily.
Unread 05-14-2010, 09:10 AM

Gamzatti:
From your data I would (myself) take the 8:14 time as the basis of the event chart.
Unread 06-09-2010, 09:25 PM

Source.

The following announcement is issued by the press secretary to the Queen.
The Queen received the Right Honourable David Cameron this evening and requested him to form a new administration.The Right Honourable David Cameron accepted Her Majesty's offer and kissed hands upon his appointment as Prime Minister and First Lord of the Treasury 20.35 bst, Tuesday 11th May 2010.

Jerry
Unread 08-18-2010, 02:45 PM

Looking at the Saturn/Uranus opposition so prominently placed across the MC/IC axis, we were in for radical changes.

So far this year, we have seen cut across all areas, mainly it seems in the welfare areas which affects the worse off in society. Here is an example of such a cut. This is a proposed cut (so far) to raise the age that pensioners can claim money for their heating bills. It gets pretty cold here in the winter, especially this winter gone when temperatures didn't rise about 0 degrees C for weeks on end!

I find it fascinating when comparing this Uranus/Saturn opposition to the charts of Nick Clegg and David Cameron, both wealthy business men. They both have the Uranus/Saturn opposition of the 60s. They are certainly changing the shape of the UK's material concerns, for the worse it seems.

It looks like it's all about making money, no concern for the weaker members of society who will have to suffer because of some already wealthy bankers.

NR

Tags
date, election, general