Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 11-05-2019, 07:13 PM
9ine 9ine is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 5
Why don't I feel like my rising sign?

Hey I been studying astrology for a few years now. I'm a Sagittarius Sun cancer moon and Leo Rising. I don't feel like a leo rising. I've had moments but none I would say is like leo at least not to the extreme. I've read on Scorpio rising and I fit everything in that description from looks to certain ques. But yet I have nothing in my natal chart at all pointing towards that. I had an app on an ipod once and put in my time and whatnot and date of birth. The ascendant came up Scorpio. I redid it like 8 or 10 times to make sure. It still came up Scorpio 15°. So my question is why? Why is it I feel like one. My whole life has been set out in ways that would give me that ascendant and whatnot and yet I'm not that ascendant. I relate so much with it and literally fit the physical description from not being too tall, hairy body. Penetrating eyes. I'm always told my eyes are penetrating and people tell me they feel like I'm piercing into their soul. So I don't know. I've searched and searched and searched. But yet nothing. Except that app on that ipod from years ago. I just want answers. I been on this for years. And I've literally become obsessed about it to the point where i will sit down all day and read and read and read about this ascendant sign. And yet I'm not. So yeah my bad I wrote too much. I just really had to get this off my chest. it's been bothering me for years. Ever since I first encountered astrology. So I need some help. Answers. Anything. Thank you.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 11-06-2019, 01:54 PM
Amit89 Amit89 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 711
Re: Why don't I feel like my rising sign?

Fixed signs are not that tall and can have piercing eyes.

Your sun is in the 9th house and your moon is in your 12th house.

You may like to keep yourself to yourself and live in privacy. You could be sensitive and emotional.

It's not just the rising sign its also the sun, moon in their signs and houses.

I've got moon in the 8th house and I can look intense and slightly intimidating, despite a virgo ascendant.

Last edited by Amit89; 11-06-2019 at 01:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 11-06-2019, 07:37 PM
9ine 9ine is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amit89 View Post
Fixed signs are not that tall and can have piercing eyes.

Your sun is in the 9th house and your moon is in your 12th house.

You may like to keep yourself to yourself and live in privacy. You could be sensitive and emotional.

It's not just the rising sign its also the sun, moon in their signs and houses.

I've got moon in the 8th house and I can look intense and slightly intimidating, despite a virgo ascendant.



Yeah you're right. I recently just found out my moon in actually in 8th as well. And I have a pluto opposite my moon and a pluto square my ascendant with a few other aspects to pluto. Thank you though for that insight.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 11-06-2019, 10:03 PM
Ekonomist13 Ekonomist13 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Croatia
Posts: 77
Re: Why don't I feel like my rising sign?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9ine View Post
Yeah you're right. I recently just found out my moon in actually in 8th as well. And I have a pluto opposite my moon and a pluto square my ascendant with a few other aspects to pluto. Thank you though for that insight.
Well, how old are you?

People turn into their ascendants with time. It might be also that you have a Ketu/south node in your ascendant (which means Rahu/North node in 7th house). That would make you unsure about who you really are.

And your outside looks need more deeper insights than just asc/sun/moon analysis.

I'd like your DoB to check for some things, since I bet you're talking western astrology and I'm more into vedic as of right now.
__________________
ॐ असतो मा सद्गमय ।
तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय ।
मृत्योर्मा अमृतं गमय ।
ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ॥

Om Asato Maa Sad-Gamaya |
Tamaso Maa Jyotir-Gamaya |
Mrtyor-Maa Amrtam Gamaya |
Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaantih ||
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 11-07-2019, 03:52 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 14,331
Re: Why don't I feel like my rising sign?

Do you want to post your chart? If there is a planet in the first house, a planet aspecting your ascendant, or something unusual going on with your ascendant's planetary ruler that can change things. Does Pluto square your ascendant, for example?

The most legible free charts are at Astrodienst www.astro.com. From a cell phone, you can put your chart on something like imgur.com or tinypics, and send us the link.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 11-07-2019, 04:17 AM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: a pit
Posts: 14,551
Re: Why don't I feel like my rising sign?

If you have a Leo rising and a Cancer Moon, how is it possible that Pluto is square your ascendant, yet opposite your moon? Would you like to post your chart?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 11-07-2019, 05:06 PM
9ine 9ine is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekonomist13 View Post
Well, how old are you?

People turn into their ascendants with time. It might be also that you have a Ketu/south node in your ascendant (which means Rahu/North node in 7th house). That would make you unsure about who you really are.

And your outside looks need more deeper insights than just asc/sun/moon analysis.

I'd like your DoB to check for some things, since I bet you're talking western astrology and I'm more into vedic as of right now.

Yeah I'm still kinda new to this thing lol. My DoB is Decmeber 9th 1995 at 8:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 11-07-2019, 05:07 PM
9ine 9ine is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
If you have a Leo rising and a Cancer Moon, how is it possible that Pluto is square your ascendant, yet opposite your moon? Would you like to post your chart?
Yeah my bad I realized I did a progressed chart by accident. I'm still fairly new to this stuff just been a few years I haven't really delved that deep I've went deep but not as deep as I could of. But I didn't mean to confuse you lol
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 11-07-2019, 09:19 PM
9ine 9ine is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Do you want to post your chart? If there is a planet in the first house, a planet aspecting your ascendant, or something unusual going on with your ascendant's planetary ruler that can change things. Does Pluto square your ascendant, for example?

The most legible free charts are at Astrodienst www.astro.com. From a cell phone, you can put your chart on something like imgur.com or tinypics, and send us the link.


Thanks. I'm gonna go ahead check it out now.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
feel, rising, sign

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.