Will we spend new year together?

shannaro

Hi guys!

I have one situation with the current boys, who lives distance. both of us decided to spend new year together, however my friend and his friend also included here. so, it means 4 of us. However, i think that those two will change their mind. I am interested, despite this fact, will me and him manage to spend new year together?
Maybe its weird question I know, but if anyone is willing to answer I will be thankful ^^

Attachments

• astro_2gw_new year.jpg
    astro_2gw_new year.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 21

kalinka

Hi,
moon is voc. usually that gives us a simple No. However the moon is only few minutes away to entering the next sign, that's why there is still hope. Your moon receives saturn(his significator) by term. Saturn is in moon's term and detriment. He is torn back and forth. Sun doesn't receives saturn in any dignities but both will applying to each other by sextile. Moon's last two aspects in the next sign is a sextile to mars and a conjunction with Jupiter. I would say that you will spend new year together.

shannaro

thank you so much for your responce <3 right now i was thinking that becuase of our friends there are chance that we also decline this trip. So , I hope that everything will be fine at the end without difficulties as you told me. thank you so much