Uemployed - when will I land a job?

citizen83

DOB: 4-Sep-1983
Time: 23:51
Place: Dombivali, Dist. Thane, Maharashtra

I worked at MNCs in India from 2008 to September 2017. While I had decent, prestigious jobs, I never had a sense of satisfaction - pay was lower for the levels I was at, poor work environment etc.

I quit my job in September 2017 and moved abroad to a western country. I am looking for a role since then, but without success. Either I am not getting any calls, or the couple of places where I did have an interview - which seemingly went well, I wasn't selected.

This is causing immense stress, as my family is still back in India - the plan was to get them here when I get a job.

Can experts please advise, what are the chances of getting a job anytime soon? By when can I expect a good job? Will settling abroad be beneficial?

I have attached my charts, dashas. Looking for guidance.

Thanks!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_ssss_hw_46412_24494.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_ssss_hw_46412_24494.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Chart.jpg
    Chart.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 20
  • Dasha 08 2016 to 2029.jpg
    Dasha 08 2016 to 2029.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Dasha 12 2029 to 2033.jpg
    Dasha 12 2029 to 2033.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Dasha July 2033 to 2037.jpg
    Dasha July 2033 to 2037.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 19

mathur_dinesh

You are in the major-period of Venus and sub-period of Rahu since September/2017.
Rahu is in your ascendant and it is exalted. It has the aspect of Jupiter which a naturally benign planet. Therefore your Rahu is inherently good. The only drawback in your Rahu is that it is placed in Mrigshira constellation of Mars. Mars and Rahu are enemies.
Coming to Venus we find that it is with its great enemy Sun. It is in a constellation of inimical Ketu. In the navamsha chart too Venus is in a sign of inimical Mars. Therefore Venus is unsatisfactory for you.
As the Sun occupies the fourth house in the sub-period of Rahu you will face obstruction in your efforts but ultimately you will succeed. Rahu will give you much more than what it will not. I think the current time will pass and you will be well off thereafter. It will however do you good if you recite mantras for Venus and Rahu.
Jupiter is passing over your natal Saturn. It projects aspect to the tenth house from there. Therefore you should get a job in late March or early April/2018.

RishiRahul

DOB: 4-Sep-1983
Time: 23:51
Place: Dombivali, Dist. Thane, Maharashtra

I worked at MNCs in India from 2008 to September 2017. While I had decent, prestigious jobs, I never had a sense of satisfaction - pay was lower for the levels I was at, poor work environment etc.

I quit my job in September 2017 and moved abroad to a western country. I am looking for a role since then, but without success. Either I am not getting any calls, or the couple of places where I did have an interview - which seemingly went well, I wasn't selected.

This is causing immense stress, as my family is still back in India - the plan was to get them here when I get a job.

Can experts please advise, what are the chances of getting a job anytime soon? By when can I expect a good job? Will settling abroad be beneficial?

I have attached my charts, dashas. Looking for guidance.

Thanks!

Hello,

Your present transits will keep you concentrating on work, professional & betterment, and simultaneously organizing/disciplining your daily life better, which is necessary.

Only after Sept 2018 you will enter a different professional environment. The present professonal environment has been since 2014 end/2015.

As of present, any progress occurs between early March & May 2018.

RishiRahul

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope observations help further, share feedbacks :

rahu taurus asc, love of food-comforts-foreignness-stubborn;

rahu transit moon-mars cancer 3rd, excessive risk taking,
volatile emotions and finances; mars cancer suppressed anger;
wear red coral over copper pendant touching heart;

ketu transit cap 9th, tending to distant lands; detachment from father;
cap 9th inimical-badhaka for taurus asc, stress-delays in luck-edu-travels;
donate 1.25kg white til sat evening at Ganesha temple;

natal sat elevated libra 6th, good for employment;