I kindly ask you to tell me what you think...

joey

Hello guys, it's Joey. I'm an absolute beginner and I would really appreciate if you would take a look at this chart and tell me what you think. :wink:

Are there any things I should be aware of? What are the positive / negative aspects and placements? Basically, what do you see?

Actually I'm not really that interested in knowing the future but I'd like to know more about myself.

Cheers :)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_anonymous.68588.31616.jpg
    astro_2gw_anonymous.68588.31616.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 36

waybread

Welcome to the forum. A completely "blind" chart reading is hard to do effectively, so why not tell us a little bit about yourself, and any questions bugging you know that you'd like to have answered.

[deleted suggestion to change charting style - Moderator]

Also, can you say if you have a correct birth time? I ask because it makes a difference to the accuracy of a chart-reading.

Last edited by a moderator:

wilsontc

Staff member
about posted charts, to all

All,

Please do not request that the OP change the chart style they post. For example, some people prefer to post Sidereal charts, others Tropical charts. If someone posts a chart style you do not read, then ignore that thread and look for a chart you can read. Only if the OP brings up the subject of charting style and offers to change it can you then follow up with them and suggest an alternative. This will ensure that no OP feels pressured into providing a chart style they don't want to use.

About charting style,

Tim

Neptunian Rainbow

Hi Joey,

I am not an experienced astrologer and like Waybread mentioned it is difficult to simply look at your chart and tell you who you are. But I find your chart to be very interesting so I will simply share my thoughts about it freely.

You have one Yod (finger of God) pointing at Pluto and another one pointing at the Sun. Yods feel like a calling, like there is something you should do. They also bring frustrations, you seek for something that is calling you and feel as if you bump into road blocks and have difficulties finding your way. I have two Yods myself so I am aware of the frustration they bring. Sun and Pluto have to do with letting yourself shine in front of others at for example a stage or leading people as well as owning your true power (pluto). I believe that your "calling" has something to do with those themes. Inconjunctions can make a person be to self sacrificing and give their power away or they may exerting power in a negative way, balance is needed.

You also have one Thor´s Hammer pointing at Uranus and one Thor´s hammer pointing at Mars. About the Thor´s hammer they say that "it´s a gift from the gods only for the brave". I guess you know about the myth about Thor and the potent hammer he throws. It is a potent and powerful configuration. It appears in the charts of individuals who exhibit a single-minded quality, an innate strength and the urge to survive. They have an unrelenting drive and they are forceful and can grapple with life´s difficulties head on. Since one of your hammers points at Mars and the other one at Uranus, the rebellious and powerful nature of the hammer is probably even greater in you. Examples of people with Thor´s hammers are Nelson Mandela and Steve Jobs.

You have many quintiles and biquintiles, aspects that show natural talents.

You have Mars in the first house and it is involved in a T-square. Mars conjuncts chiron, perhaps the masculine part of your personality feels a bit wounded, like it somehow hurts to express assertiveness or anger, taking initiative or expressing other masculine traits. Perhaps you feel like you overdid something or that something was not enough. Chiron hurts, but it is also wise and capable of teaching or helping people to heal.

Pluto conjunct the IC, childhood issues, issues with power/control. Jupiter may show a big home or a home with many guests, or a mix of cultures in the family or travelling.

Sun square Saturn makes a person hard on him/herself. It makes you feel like you have to work hard and accomplish things. It may indicate a father who has told you that you need to be in a certain way and show your capability in order to win his approval.

I find it extra difficult to get what a person is like when the chart is as complicated as yours. Some powerful people feel very powerless because their power is repressed or because they give it away to other people. Inconjunctions and sesquiquadrates (involved in the Yods and the Thor´s hammers) make it difficult to move ahead in life. You may feel like you try and things go wrong, like your life path is some sort of riddle that needs to be solved. It is important for you to analyze situations and yourself and gradually become more wise and mature. Once you achieve a certain level of life experience and when you have learnt which ways works and which don´t things can start to flow more. If you can activate the potential within your chart I believe that you will be very powerful. And I think that you can somehow lead other people or do something for the society. Your Sun is in the tenth together with the Part of fortune, Venus and Mercury. Lilith may indicate a person who wants to stand up for or help the people who are at the lower layers of the social hierarchy. Lilith dislikes injustice and when people are forced to be used or to be submissive. Often because the person with a strong Lilith has experienced that sensation and knows what it feels like. But I am not sure about how Lilith conjunct Venus acts in a Man´s chart (if you are a man, Joey is a name that can be used for both Women and Men right? I live in Sweden so I am not sure). Perhaps a man would be drawn to women who are lilithian.

You need to take care of yourself. Some people with many inner tensions can kind of throw themselves into risky situations. Thor´s hammers do show strength and great survival skills, but you need to use this gift with care.

I know a little baby with a Thor´s hammer pointing at her ascendant, she began her life with extensive surgery. She is a very intense baby, her eyes could dig holes in someone with their penetrating stare. The doctors where amazed of her capacity to survive and her fierce will to live. Perhaps something dramatic happened to you as well when you were little? At least I would imagine that you were intense as a child.

I also have to mention that I listened to a man´s podcast the other day (I know that he has many sesquiquadrates). He has an extreme personality, he believes that he has ADHD. He has felt criticized quite a lot (that can happen with the sesquiquadrates). But he has learnt how to deal with it and be who he is. At the same time he is willing to listen to criticism, it is good to evaluate other people´s opinion since some of it may help us to act in more mature, considerate and constructive ways.

Your NN has to do with learning how to communicate well with other people, seeing things from many perspectives and from other people´s perspective. You should also try to have a good relationship with siblings if you have any. The ninth house is preachy and can see things in black and white because you may feel your opinions strongly within you and you feel that they are right. Try to teach and not preach your wisdom. Also try to channel your creativity into something practical. I know two people with the NN in the third house very well. One of them loves cars. The third house is related to communication and transportation is included. They both love to travel and enjoy the good things life has to offer. Some people need to move from being to materialistic but not you, you should try to create comfort and enjoy life in that sense.

I don´t know if any of this resonates with you. But I dare to at least say with confidence that your chart is intense :eek:

Last edited: