Did he read the text I sent him?

Tgem

Just wondering if someone can tell me if he read the text I sent him? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Tgem

Hi there! Thanks for replying. Well I sent him a text wishing him a happy birthday but I didn’t get a response. I have no idea if he even read the text because I didn’t get a delivery confirmation on my phone. The ruler of my 3rd house of communication was the moon and it was making an applying square to his sig (mars) so I was thinking this was a “yes.”

What are your thoughts? Thanks so much for your help!

aquarius7000

Hi,

It doesn't seem he has yet, but will eventually when Moon has translated from Jupiter to Mars. Right now Jup. is in the way, whatever it is. Could be some concerns with money or something.

However, he, Mars, is in its sign, so is self-absorbed. Mars (he) is also in Venus' (your) detriment, so, to be honest, he is not really interested in you. No point in wasting your time or emotions on this one. Move on, and, with Venus in Aquarius, you actually will go your own way. :)

Chrysalis

Hi there! Thanks for replying. Well I sent him a text wishing him a happy birthday but I didn’t get a response. I have no idea if he even read the text because I didn’t get a delivery confirmation on my phone. The ruler of my 3rd house of communication was the moon and it was making an applying square to his sig (mars) so I was thinking this was a “yes.”

For him to have read/received it, it would need to be a separating aspect between moon/mars...which has not yet happened.

But mars shadow point is at 4'50 aquarius, which is why i said by antiscion it looks like he has as moons already left this degree.

Chrysalis

For him to have read/received it would need to be a separating aspect between moon/mars...which has not yet happened.

But mars shadow point is at 4'50 aquarius, which is why i said by antiscion it looks like he has.

Ahh i get it...mars's shadow point around 12 degrees/time units ago was when you sent the message to his phone, as you say you've had no delivery confirmation, so when moon does TOL to jup/mars, jup is when the msg will go through as jup is his L2 his possession, then mars himself will be aspected.

Tgem

For him to have read/received it would need to be a separating aspect between moon/mars...which has not yet happened.

But mars shadow point is at 4'50 aquarius, which is why i said by antiscion it looks like he has.

Ahh i get it...mars's shadow point around 12 degrees/time units ago was when you sent the message to his phone, as you say you've had no delivery confirmation, so when moon does TOL to jup/mars, jup is when the msg will go through as jup is his L2 his possession, then mars himself will be aspected.

Oh ok! So are you basicilly saying he has not read/received it yet but he will soon? And do you possibly see a response?

Chrysalis

Oh ok! So are you basicilly saying he has not read/received it yet but he will soon? And do you possibly see a response?

Whats the situation between you and him ? how long was it since you last spoke to him, is he an ex, a crush etc, have you had a fall out ?

Tgem

Ok so I don’t usually go into details about the situation BUT I will briefly describe the dynamic. Basically we are bonefide true twinflames. We care about eachother very much but due to certain circumstances we are not currently in contact at this time. Because he is a romantic soulmate I consider him ruler of the 7th. There have been numerous obstacles not allowing us to be together. Because of these obstacles we haven’t been in contact for quite sometime but over the last couple of years I have sent him a “Happy Birthday” text just to let him know I am thinking about him and I still care. I have surrendered to the current situation between us. I know in the chart I was combust, it just shows my concern and worry that maybe he’s never even received the messages I’ve sent him. I also have no control over the situation either which possibly indicates the venus combustion. I really was just hoping he at least read the text. A response would be great too but I would just be happy to know he got it and read it.

Chrysalis

Ok so I don’t usually go into details about the situation BUT I will briefly describe the dynamic. Basically we are bonefide true twinflames. We care about eachother very much but due to certain circumstances we are not currently in contact at this time. Because he is a romantic soulmate I consider him ruler of the 7th. There have been numerous obstacles not allowing us to be together. Because of these obstacles we haven’t been in contact for quite sometime but over the last couple of years I have sent him a “Happy Birthday” text just to let him know I am thinking about him and I still care. I have surrendered to the current situation between us. I know in the chart I was combust, it just shows my concern and worry that maybe he’s never even received the messages I’ve sent him. I also have no control over the situation either which possibly indicates the venus combustion. I really was just hoping he at least read the text. A response would be great too but I would just be happy to know he got it and read it.

So he's never even replied to your other happy birthday messages either ? As actually even when moon does the TOL between mars/jupiter neither planets receive moon.

Maybe hes changed his number.

You being combust is just showing you being unseen by him.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

I guess the number change is possIble. I didn’t think of that. Ok thanks so much for your help.
I don't understand... even if circumstances keep you both apart (as they do in some cases), if he were romantically interested in you, at least cared about you (which the chart does not show), the least he could have done is share the new no. with you. However, it could be that there is no new no. and this is pure speculation.

The chart does not give me hope, I am sorry to say.