Uneployed and sad šŸ˜¢

BbI

As my previous job search was unsuccesful, and the interviews I went on were not fruitful as you already guest corectly, I decided to try my luck in 2018. Will I start working, and if yes, when?

Sorry to bother you with my employement troubles, but I feel I will crack if I don't find something to make me feel that I am contributing. šŸ˜¢ I feel useles, and the more time is passing, the more confidence I am loosing.

Here is the chart:

https://imgur.com/a/v68Pr

I am Venus in 3rd conjucting the Sun (which is not good). Job is Moon, in 1st, squaring me(separation aspect, which could show the rejection I got today. That's all I can do. Help.

tikana

Re: Uneployed and sad ��

noooniiiin,

i think you are getting a job

L10 is in H1

form of perfection

asce to lord of 10th should be the timing

stop freaking out!

Tik

BbI

Thank you Tikana, I hope your observation will be true. I know I should relax, but I can't see the forest for the trees.

Thanks katem for good luck wishes ā¤

Chrysalis

Suns the job you just got rejected from, L10 moon in 1st is applying to merc, this could be some more correspondence from something else, and you venus is cazimi so......:unsure:

I dnt like moons placement here, and going on your circumstances. the moon/asc being in the via combusta is to do with how much your worrying/stressing about it.

I dnt see this chart showing another job...you WILL obvs get a job this year at some point, but to me this charts not showing it.

Sunrise

As my previous job search was unsuccesful, and the interviews I went on were not fruitful as you already guest corectly, I decided to try my luck in 2018. Will I start working, and if yes, when?

Sorry to bother you with my employement troubles, but I feel I will crack if I don't find something to make me feel that I am contributing. šŸ˜¢ I feel useles, and the more time is passing, the more confidence I am loosing.

Here is the chart:

https://imgur.com/a/v68Pr

I am Venus in 3rd conjucting the Sun (which is not good). Job is Moon, in 1st, squaring me(separation aspect, which could show the rejection I got today. That's all I can do. Help.

I am Venus in 3rd conjucting the Sun (which is not good)
I think it is good - positive - testimory that.
I am also positive and I think the chart shows that you will find something.
as Tikana says the Moon (10th) in the Ascendant (1st). Very positive.

Also, Sun (including sign, second ruler of work=10th), meeting with Venus (you).
Your 2nd house is activated and we have a collection of light from Jupiter through the 2nd house (economically) with Sun and Venus.

Also, Jupiter is the ruler of your 3rd house (communication, messages, short journeys), so you will definitely have a pleasant, (sextitle) message (3rd). Or Perhaps the work that comes will have to do with some small movements or communication.
We'll be waiting for your news
good luck

BbI

Thank you for your support, I really appreciate it. šŸ™ I have a new position open, it is for a financial manager assistent for a company that deals with energy sector. I need to call them to get more information, but in their call for position it says that tasks include a wide range of tasks related to invoicing and contract management of the energy sector. It's due on the 15th Jan. Is there a special lucky day to apply to this position?

Hermeshadesluna

Much abundance and prosperity, Fam! The lucky day to apply for this position is Saturday, Mercury hour since it has to do with invoices (Mercury) and contract management (Saturn) as far as I know.

BbI

Much abundance and prosperity, Fam! The lucky day to apply for this position is Saturday, Mercury hour since it has to do with invoices (Mercury) and contract management (Saturn) as far as I know.

Thank you very much for your valuable input. I really appreciate it. And I will do as you suggested. šŸ•‰

BbI

Hi guys, here is an update. There was a position opened that I have applied for, there is still no news from them, which is normal since it is too early jet.

But!

I have started going to finnish language course which is 5 days per week, 5 hours per day. And because of that, I will recieve an increase in income. Could this be what you have seen Chrysalis?

Did asc made an aspect to L10?

Sagittarius Jupiter

Hello BbI,
the chart says it is unlikely, unless you find a minor job.

But here is what you can do:

-Sport
-Friends
-Cafe (become a cafe manager)
...and so on.

Cheers
Carlos

FireNwater

Sun conjunct venus is good in this chart..its considered cazimi. You have NN H 10...another good testimony. Moons next aspect is to Merc. Carrying light from Sun/Venus. Moon aspects Merc in 8-9 units. But... merc might just mean school... it rules H9

BbI

Thank you all for your replies. Your projections about timing might be spot on, concerning this language course that I am taking. I didn't plan it, I was taking care of it in motion, whilst trying to figure out my next step towards the employement. And the response from unemployement office was so positive and immediate, I already started on the 17th. So it was 8-9 days (from the day I asked the question) as you've said. I didn't had to sign any contracts or nothing that way, all of it got settled through e-mails. I will keep you updated since I am still waiting for a response for my last application.