Prison as alternative living?

Bunraku

But my good scholarly sister Bunraku, for which thread around these here parts thou shalt inflict the faces of butthurtdom?

FIRST We must self embody the holy body of the 1st house, manifested in us and given to us by god, RULED by ARIES and thus MARS...who just happens to rule liquor. Embody LIQUOR. And thorny plants shall come.

The bloodshed from the lack of lube
but at least there will be condoms
Thorns prickling
Blood pouring
and...Liquor... I suppose

Soon... soon....

AppLeo

FIRST We must self embody the holy body of the 1st house, manifested in us and given to us by god, RULED by ARIES and thus MARS...who just happens to rule liquor. Embody LIQUOR. And thorny plants shall come.

Thorns prickling
Blood pouring

Soon... soon....

Jail is not worth it because of that reason.

conspiracy theorist

Thorns prickling
Blood pouring

Soon... soon....

My good scholarly sister Bunraku, I am truly honoured that you would share with this lowly friar the divine liturgical rites of jailhouse sexual debauchery.

However, I must humbly decline for I have not been initiated to the level at which these divine and powerful techniques will work for me.

My good scholarly sister Bunraku, perhaps one day we will share in this technique but the hour is not nigh and no I am not high.

Bunraku

Weed-Gay.jpg

Conspiracy is well on his way to fulfilling his karmic seed.