Love and other things

balooga

I'm very much a lone wolf type of personality. I have worked in service almost exclusively, but have found the longer I work in that field, the more lonely I become. My question really is, does it appear that I will eventually meet someone and get married? Will it be a happy union? I'm okay with the idea of being alone, but it would be nice to actually settle down one of these days.

Also, speaking of my job.. I would really love to move out of the service industry, but I feel very stuck. I know I have some heavy transits going on at the moment, and they're squaring my ASC/IC and set to oppose and conjunct my MC/IC soon. What could this tell me about career and things to come for life in general?

Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• astro_24gw_ginger_20191014.74457.55304.jpg
    astro_24gw_ginger_20191014.74457.55304.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 40

kalinka

Hi,
you have cast a chart for 2 different topics? That doesn't work. If your first question was about your love life then you have to do another horary for your career.
Can you please send the data of the posted chart?

Last edited:

moonkat235

I think she thought you were posting a horary chart, but I assume this is your natal chart with transits instead.

A horary chart is a chart cast for the time, date and place when you are asking a question. There are certain rules that guide the reading and tell you the answer to your question. People cast horary charts for various questions about love, job/career, missing items, etc.

Your natal chart is posted and clearly available.

balooga

Oh, okay. Thank you. I honestly don't really understand horary charts. I wasn't trying to not follow guidelines. I apologize! I'll read up on them and try to figure it out. Thanks again!

balooga

I understand how to make the chart, but I'm not sure exactly when I first had the thought of.. will I find love. I can only say with certainty when I originally posted this question on here yesterday. Can I use that date? The question about career and where is my life going has been an ongoing question forever lol, so I wouldn't know when to even consider the date/time for that.

kalinka

For sure such important questions are mostly all the time on the querents mind.So it's difficult to say when you first had the thought of. When the querent is also the astrologer at once, the birth time of the horary chart is when you open the astrology software and cast the chart.