DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRUMP

JUPITERASC

3ilt4m.jpg

leomoon

I spent some time today looking for PROOF that the FBI says they have Hunter Biden's laptop computer. Can't find anything at all that doesn't revert back to Fox TV (Rupbert Murdoch's enterprise) or NY Post (Rupert Murdoch's enterprise)

Murdoch traces his info back to Gulianni, and we know how crazed that man is, who BTW is paying his way for 2 years back and forth to Ukraine to meet with Russians? ?? I think he sends his reports to the State Dept, so does that mean taxpayers are footing his bills too for this very probably wild goose chase?

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/22/hunter-biden-giuliani-hard-drive-431022

Politico gives quite a bit of the story, but they TOO cannot locate proof.....

Logic says, IF Joe Biden got 10% of a Billion dollars or whatever, they where is it? This Vice President of the U.S. always filed timely taxes unless trump.

This VP released his taxes from last year already! No mention of Chinese money folks!:bandit:

Last edited:

leomoon

Speaking of trump's personal lawyer WHO the taxpayers are likely footing the bill for:

https://www.freep.com/story/enterta...raises-eyebrows-sacha-baron-cohen/6006753002/

the camera captures Bakalova reaching into Giuliani’s shirt to retrieve his microphone as he gives her a pat on the back. When Bakalova turns away, Giuliani lies down on the bed and reaches into his pants when Baron Cohen bursts into the room wearing a wig, beard and women’s lingerie on top of his briefs. "She's 15, she's too old for you," he tells Giuliani.On Wednesday, Giuliani responded to the July incident via tweet, calling the video "a complete fabrication" and "If Sacha Baron Cohen implies otherwise he is a stone-cold liar." He also said on his radio show that he thought it was a "legitimate interview." As the electronic equipment came off, "some of it was in the back and my shirt came a little out, although my clothes were entirely on," he explained. "I leaned back, and I tucked my shirt in, and at that point, they have this picture they take, which looks doctored, but in any event, I’m tucking my shirt in. I assure you that’s all I was doing.”

leomoon

Re: Hunter Biden and his uncle:

May be that his uncle and Hunter were the two "wanna=be rich" guys, and the father didn't even ask to be cut in .....or even knew about it. i.e. the China deal they tried to get.

But looks like there are Emails that are damning as they TRIED - but perhaps "no-go" like Trump tried with Ukraine quid pro quo without completion.

In trump's case, he was POTUS in Hunter Biden's case, he is just the son..who has an uncle attempting the same thing. It didn't happen however. Trump lied and insists they made a Billion dollars (ridiculous accusation)

One can "ask" but that doesn't mean one gets! (anymore then trump did)

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/hunte...ng-connections-with-dad-to-boost-burisma-pay/

CapAquaPis

LOL on Giuliani getting RL-trolled by Borat in the upcoming movie sequel xD

Some wacko wanted to harm Joe Biden and Kamala Harris in a Maryland rally speech this weekend, the news said the man planned to commit an illegal act on Kamala Harris I can't put down here, despite a deep hatred for Joe Biden.

Like the planned kidnapping of Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer, I don't know if CA Gov Gavin Newsom will be equally threatened by far-right militias, now I'm worried for Lieu Gov Eleni Kounalakis, if women in power are bigger targets than male counterparts. Note Newsom closed down bars for months in my state just like Whitmer did in MI (the militas were angered about it), though critics said Newsom's wife was allowed to keep her Napa Valley winery open through the lockdown when all others were ordered to closed by her husband.

leomoon

Watching the last Debate tonight, see that Kristen Welker (she is 1/2 black and 1/2 American Indian) has been quite careful not to upset trump like the other moderators did. She seemed to "work with him" allowing the man-baby more time then his allotted 2 min. when he'd interrupt and demand it, she acquiesced. Not fair of course to Joe Biden, but then again, Mr. Biden is a grown man and has never been called a "man-baby" as Trump is called by Ana Navarro and others.:happy:
He proved nothing ranting about Hunter Biden and pointing to Joe Biden saying "you got money TOO from Russia" which Joe Biden denied.

https://patch.com/us/white-house/wa...akingnews&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=alert

Other then that, everything is pretty much the "same old same old". Nothing here that should change the poll numbers thus far.

And for November 3rd, "I'm riden' with Biden" :smile:

Last edited:

david starling

Watching the last Debate tonight, see that Kristen Welker (she is 1/2 black and 1/2 American Indian) has been quite careful not to upset trump like the other moderators did. She seemed to "work with him" allowing the man-baby more time then his allotted 2 min. when he'd interrupt and demand it, she acquiesced. Not fair of course to Joe Biden, but then again, Mr. Biden is a grown man and has never been called a "man-baby" as Trump is called by Ana Navarro and others.:happy:
He proved nothing ranting about Hunter Biden and pointing to Joe Biden saying "you got money TOO from Russia" which Joe Biden denied.

https://patch.com/us/white-house/wa...akingnews&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=alert

Other then that, everything is pretty much the "same old same old". Nothing here that should change the poll numbers thus far.

And for November 3rd, "I'm riden' with Biden" :smile:

Biden won, hands down, especially because he exceeded the low expectations that many had for him. Only Trump's most hardcore supporters will say otherwise.

Trump needed a convincing win, and he didn't get it.

david starling

Biden was on target, and that target was Trump himself, based on his administration's policies of the.last 3 3/4 years. He refused to target Trump's family.

In contrast, Trump couldn't shoot straight: He took aim at two people who weren't even there, Biden's son and the President for whom Biden was Vice President, leaving Biden unscathed.

david starling

Biden says, America, One Nation, Indivisible, was already great when Trump took office. NOW, after just 3+ years of the Trump administration, the job is to restore America's greatness.

Last edited: