Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

JUPITERASC

Hi David,
I think J.K.R. was putting far more into her books, my observations on several pages are below:-
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1222342/pg1

Hi Jup,
The Brexit departure has to be finished by 1st January 2021, midnight day marker chosen in London, when Sirius is culminating.
https://www.gov.uk/transition

72139310947cd3642f021b1c68e04611.jpg

leomoon

Whatever the name, a rose is a rose:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cXrEPNvRO8

I wrote this on Youtube some time back:

leo moon 1 year ago

From Wikipedia: Bio: Although "Spirit in the Sky" has a clear Christian theme, Greenbaum was and remains an observant Jew. Greenbaum says he was inspired to write the song after watching country singers singing a song on television. In an interview Greenbaum stated that western movies were the real inspiration for "Spirit in the Sky":[6]

Norman Greenbaum: If you ask me what I based "Spirit In The Sky" on ... what did we grow up watching? Westerns! These mean and nasty varmints get shot and they wanted to die with their boots on. So to me that was spiritual, they wanted to die with their boots on. Ray Shasho: So that was the trigger that got you to write the song? Norman Greenbaum: Yes. The song itself was simple, when you're writing a song you keep it simple of course. It wasn't like a Christian song of praise it was just a simple song. I had to use Christianity because I had to use something. But more important it wasn't the Jesus part, it was the spirit in the sky. Funny enough ... I wanted to die with my boots on.

Opal

Premium Member

leo moon 1 year ago

From Wikipedia: Bio: Although "Spirit in the Sky" has a clear Christian theme, Greenbaum was and remains an observant Jew. Greenbaum says he was inspired to write the song after watching country singers singing a song on television. In an interview Greenbaum stated that western movies were the real inspiration for "Spirit in the Sky":[6]

Norman Greenbaum: If you ask me what I based "Spirit In The Sky" on ... what did we grow up watching? Westerns! These mean and nasty varmints get shot and they wanted to die with their boots on. So to me that was spiritual, they wanted to die with their boots on. Ray Shasho: So that was the trigger that got you to write the song? Norman Greenbaum: Yes. The song itself was simple, when you're writing a song you keep it simple of course. It wasn't like a Christian song of praise it was just a simple song. I had to use Christianity because I had to use something. But more important it wasn't the Jesus part, it was the spirit in the sky. Funny enough ... I wanted to die with my boots on.

i'll be back. phone rang, work

Opal

Premium Member

leo moon 1 year ago

I did not know the background of the song Leomoon, thanks! I know the song very well though! Love it!

Thank you!

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Jup, David, Opal and Leomoon,
I don't know all the answers, i don't and never have practiced alleged astrology magic, but have made a study of it in theory.
Many powerful people believe in it, that it helps their aims and purposes in the greater influence regarding the human race, however these secret societies are not always joined and can be "opposites", working against each other, it is all very confusing as they all use Sirius and Alnilam in rituals, so it is hard to see who is who?
It may be as mild as The Fellowship of Isis formed on the Vernal Equinox, 21st March 1976 in Clonegall, Ireland, while Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris star was setting:-
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
The more unsavoury secret societies do use the same stars, like the Illuminati secret society and the Nazi Party, how much influence they all have in changing history is open to debate regarding the rituals:-
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Graph for The Fellowship of Isis below:-

Attachments

• picture 298 40% (2).png
    picture 298 40% (2).png
    270.3 KB · Views: 22

JUPITERASC

0WErHjhH7B8Mz4PaGZUWZh6xK_IH0nxbrJeHAGBEFVoHFmUAPDjS2nOphkmyJYW_vQacK9WgW683FumO5Wwtl3HdE12E5LiV88ZYFODprCADl80jmzcSE1Rkwx-swlfa0dOMkF9U3HBfjKYLq9xX6UDrckOFmNAwuDd4cw

I don't know all the answers, i don't and never have practiced alleged astrology magic, but have made a study of it in theory.
Many powerful people believe in it, that it helps their aims and purposes in the greater influence regarding the human race,

however these secret societies are not always joined

and can be "opposites", working against each other,

it is all very confusing as they all use Sirius and Alnilam in rituals, so it is hard to see who is who?
It may be as mild as The Fellowship of Isis formed on the Vernal Equinox, 21st March 1976 in Clonegall, Ireland, while Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris star was setting:-
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
The more unsavoury secret societies do use the same stars, like the Illuminati secret society and the Nazi Party, how much influence they all have in changing history is open to debate regarding the rituals:-

3D079A0500000578-4210070-image-m-9_1486697572352.jpg

david starling

Many powerful people believe in it, that it helps their aims and purposes in the greater influence regarding the human race, however these secret societies are not always joined and can be "opposites", working against each other, it is all very confusing as they all use Sirius and Alnilam in rituals, so it is hard to see who is who?
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

"Morning of the Magicians" by Bergier was popular when I was a teenager. Very impressive at the time.

JUPITERASC

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Angkor Wat
- Everything You Know Is WRONG!

Impossible Ancient Technology :smile:
Part II Praveen Mohan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ8L_tWxSKc&t=914s

earth-moon-2.png

So simple,

Euclid's 49th, and yet, it gives all the angles usually used in building.
One simple tool.

leomoon

MONK:
he more unsavoury secret societies do use the same stars, like the Illuminati secret society and the Nazi Party, how much influence they all have in changing history is open to debate regarding the rituals:- www.abovetopsecret.com... (http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1222591/pg1)
When I saw the Nazi reference, (their symbol) it reminded me of my grandmother a French Canadian woman (Scorpio & outspoken as they come), married to an Indian man (Abnaki & Iroquois) a Virgo quiet person - from the French reservations.

Here is a photo of them with my mom (the little girl) back in the 20s -

I spent most of my pre-married years living with or talking with my grandmother, we were close.
I loved hearing her stories about the olden days both in Canada and here -
One of them occurred here.

She would send out her clothes to be washed, especially quilts or larger things she couldn't wash in the sink.
One of these was a hand made Quilt (all were hand made in those days), with the (what looked like ) a large Nazi symbol in the center.

It came back with a note attached, "they don't wash nazi quilts".....or some such statement.
This was as the war was raging in Europe.

Ironically, it was an Indian Symbol of Good Luck my grandmother told me, not a Nazi symbol which had corrupted it. S

She had a very Scorpionic face, one that was easily serious and you never knew she was joking half the time. Sagittarius Moon.

:surprised: