Random Thoughts, strictly Text

conspiracy theorist

Well, we'll see shall we? The world could certainly use a dose of Santa Claus this minute.

Jupiter will still be in Cap by my SR. The SR indicates an intensification of 2nd house themes that began the year prior. Personal year looks to be a productive one, and I was fortunate enough that the events of this year did not have an adverse effect on my life, in fact in some ways it resulted in some advantages.

One obvious event that would occur next year is a vaccine, based on projections. And it would seem like the Olympics will be held come hell or high water.

conspiracy theorist

Meanwhile, a very rough ending of the Capricorn Jupiter Year. Some will find it exciting, and are actually hoping for a civil war in the U.S. Those are people with nothing going for themselves.

Some may be heartened by the Mars square Pluto and Uranus square Jupiter/Saturn showing up in the ingress chart, as indications of what's to come until the renewal of the cycle 20 years from now.

david starling

Well, we'll see shall we? The world could certainly use a dose of Santa Claus this minute.

Jupiter will still be in Cap by my SR. The SR indicates an intensification of 2nd house themes that began the year prior. Personal year looks to be a productive one, and I was fortunate enough that the events of this year did not have an adverse effect on my life, in fact in some ways it resulted in some advantages.

One obvious event that would occur next year is a vaccine, based on projections. And it would seem like the Olympics will be held come hell or high water.

Mars in Aries is to your personal advantage.

Bunraku

Jupiter will still be in Cap by my SR. The SR indicates an intensification of 2nd house themes that began the year prior.

I actually like my current SR year is Scorpio Mars rising. And Jupiter in Sag. And Saturn in Capricorn. It’s very stable with consistent output, and describes the affairs of those houses nicely. PoF is at Leo in the 10th.

Thirdteenth

A random thought, for such a random thoughts thread :lol:

The word psyche I find is often used to refer to our minds, however that word comes from mythology that derives from that Greek Goddess named Psyche who is suppose to be a representation of the soul (I believe she governs the soul as well). Here is where I come to a conclusion (right..), let’s say if a individual’s brain were to begin to fail on them (god forbid) and they slowly start to lose function of their body, would that be similar to a death to the soul? Or maybe an entrapment of the soul if it cannot be expressed any longer in the external world?

It ended in more questions. Why am I not surprised lol

conspiracy theorist

Only one is Neptune in Pisces, saying "Gracefully accept what you can't do anything about." No comfort there, but it is forcing me to confront the reality of mortality, instead of just theorizing about it.

Hmm, do you think that your spiritual and philosophical pursuits have prepared you for the final act? I seem to have picked up on your affinity for teachings of the East.

I would have asked for your details if my inbox wasn't full. (Of course that is if you would have wanted to share anyway)

david starling

Hmm, do you think that your spiritual and philosophical pursuits have prepared you for the final act? I seem to have picked up on your affinity for teachings of the East.

I would have asked for your details if my inbox wasn't full. (Of course that is if you would have wanted to share anyway)

No, I've been about living, not preparing for dying.

leomoon

Possibly the worst ever.

Sorry to hear that David. I must have missed something .....:unsure:
Maybe not as bad as you think it is.

Mine is coming up in the 1st decan January-

Any ideas? Prior years (at least 10 of them) have resulted in many estrangements, physical maladies i.e. 2 knee operations and other issues like Valley Fever (6th house natal 4 planets)

Perhaps the coming year brings new people into the life? I can't picture it though.....Perhaps the quintiles to the Moon will help bear whatever comes my way.

Last edited:

leomoon

How long do you have to wait for the changing tide of fortune? :surprised:

For me, it just looks like a continuation of the old ...except for the operations.

The 5th house of r & r and children looks rather crummy too. :sick: 21°Scorpio is a "definite loss" degree. :surprised: