Will Trump become the first US Dictator?

CapAquaPis

Mars in Aries from Jul-Dec 2020 square the US' natal Cancer in the Parans location (7th or Desc). I knew the pandemic will worsen after states lifted their lockdowns, because Mars was in Pisces in May-Jun. Europe (a Taurus, for the whole EU as well) had a Mars in Aquarius in Mar-Apr. and this indicates a deep recovery from the pandemic. And in China's Capricorn and Japan's Pisces, the placement of Mars in Mar. right in their natal signs Parans is these countries have very few new cases now, accurately they (almost) contained the virus.

From what I know, Donald Trump might be the first president to suspend or curtail the US constitution since the Civil War, or comparable to Woodrow Wilson in WW1 and FDR in WW2. Trump wants to restrict social media like his favorite site Twitter, fact-checked many of his comments about current events. And he constantly warns us the mainstream media is full of "fake news" and are biased against him, does he know we have a traditionally free press in the US?

When Trump was first inaugurated in 2017, we completed the 72 degree point of axis precision from 0' Pisces (from 1945, the end of WW2) to 29' Aquarius. The middle year was 1981, the first year of the presidency of Ronald Reagan, a transition of US politics from New Deal-economic progressive-Democrat policies once Reagan was an admirer of, to embraced Fiscal-Republican-hypercapitalist conservatism. Trump is on his way of wrecking the GOP not seen since Hoover in the 1930s great depression, when Democrats gained advantage back then by saying "they blame us for starting the civil war", now Trump "gave us COVID".

david starling

I'm sure of it. He's the only politician who's been honest in a long, long time. Like I said, he's the one advocating for in-person voting that requires you to show your ID to keep it honest and transparent. That doesn't sound like someone who's hell-bent on winning at all costs.

So, if States opt for mail-in ballots, would you, yourself, consider that a legitimate election?

david starling

No, because it's obvious why they want to do mail-in ANONYMOUS voting (by using covid-19 as a BS excuse). If you don't know who the effff voted, you can easily fudge the results to make it look like one party won by a long shot, and that's why the democratic side is trying to encourage it, because they want Trump to lose, you know why? Because there are a lot of cronies (including the beloved Clintons) who are about to be exposed by POTUS, and they KNOW it, which is why they are so vehement about it. As if Hillary Clinton gives a s*** about anyone's health when she states mail-in voting is for people's safety. She's desperate to cover herself. Her days are numbered.

It's going to a very interesting few months ahead up until 3rd November, but after being a bit on the fence about Trump recently, my mind is now clearer than ever and I hope to dear God that he wins the 2020 elections for everyone's sake. If I were a US citizen I'd be waltzing in to a voting booth, mask-free, ID clear for all to see, and putting him as number 1.

That's how he would do it then. If the Democrats follow legal procedures within each State, and allow mail-in ballots, he'll declare a Federal dictatorship by illegally denying the States' Election results, and illegally remain in office indefinitely. I really don't think the Armed Forces would back him up on it, though.

david starling

That doesn't even make sense. I'll say it before and I'll say it again: Trump is the one who's been advocating to continue with ID voting, like what's always been the case, which is also the way Obama won. Trump deserves the same method of fair voting, like every president and candidate gone before him. That says enough. By stating "That's how he would do it then", you're talking about a hypothetical scenario that you hope will play out (but it won't) and misconstrue as fact. It's grounded in nothing other than your extreme loathing for him for some reason.

That should already tell you something. And obviously enough in the US are pro-Trump too for him to have won :).

So, if he's already won, why even bother with an Election?
Btw, Obama would have beaten him easily enough, both in debates and in the Swing-States. He has the most fanatical supporters, but not the greatest number of Americans will vote for him.

But, what's the difference? He wouldn't admit he lost no matter what.

THAT'S a dictator!

Last edited:

eekndyn

Strange how people in foreign countries are so pro-Trump.

You want to know why David. A lot of people have seen and been through the fall of their economy. We truly are the last nation with liberty and freedom. He truly is our last hope. He is not a politician, and has taken more hatred than anyone. Are you not happy seeing the US thrive. Jobs returning back. Are you upset he stand for in God we trust? He is a patriot and loves the United States of America. By the way David still praying for you buddy. If you haven't been told lately you are loved.

david starling

Who said that he's already won? I hope he does win though. All I know is that I'm on the right side of history.

It's not too late for you to be on the right side of history too.

You did. The State's have the legal right to choose mail-in ballots, you're giving Trump the green light to use that declare the Election results invalid, so, as far as your concerned, he's already won.

No, his Administration is wreaking havoc on the environment. I want him out.

eekndyn

This is correct. David, a lot of other countries have lived through hellish dictatorships. My parents grew up during Stalinist times where your neighbours could tattletale on you for any petty reason and off to the gulags you go, or get executed. That nearly happened to my maternal granpda. He came home from war early but luckily he had an official letter giving him permission to do so. His nextdoor neighbour whom he was always on friendly terms with tried to dob him in by trying to make it sound as if my grandpa ran away from war because he didn't want to serve. The officials came to his house to question him and when he showed them his letter they let him go, otherwise he would have been sent away. My paternal grandpa was taken away to the gulag when my dad was only 3 months old, never to be seen again. A neighbour dobbed him in for a very petty reason. They were truly frightening times.

The US doesn't realise how gloriously lucky it has it, and some of the politicians on the democratic side are trying to push towards such a society. Trump is trying to prevent this from happening. He is everyone's sole hope, believe it or not.

Thank you for sharing your families trials and very sorry to read about your paternal grand-dad. Sadly, people here are reporting petty things and turning on one another. This country has been truly divided and on the brink of ruin. Respect is a thing of the past and those who stand up are being silenced. It really is scary.

aquarius7000

...The US doesn't realise how gloriously lucky it has it, and some of the politicians on the democratic side are trying to push towards such a society. Trump is trying to prevent this from happening. He is everyone's sole hope, believe it or not.
I think Trump must have had some training in one of those dictatorial countries because he seems to be very confused often between the two D words: Democracy vs. Dictatorship.

david starling

Thank you for sharing your families trials and very sorry to read about your paternal grand-dad. Sadly, people here are reporting petty things and turning on one another. This country has been truly divided and on the brink of ruin. Respect is a thing of the past and those who stand up are being silenced. It really is scary.

Trump himself is the cause of the division and turmoil. Things will calm down once he's out of office. That's assuming he'll step aside willingly after losing the Election. Many think he won't.

Last edited:

david starling

No problem. Yeah, the fact that people here are allowed to say terrible things about the US government or the country without getting hanged already says that they live in a country of relative freedom. The US definitely could be better (which Trump is currently actually working on even as we speak) but, for instance, no one can say anything bad about their government in China, or in North Korea, or Brunei etc. etc otherwise if they are caught they are in big ****. Then they'd have something REAL to complain about other than the colour of Trump's skin or the tweets he posts. Come to think of it, he's very gracious for someone who gets harangued for every perceived (note, perceived) mistake he makes and all the death threats that he and his family I'm sure get. Yet he is not calling for the death of anyone, and he answers every single question the press asks him, even if it's a stupid or antagonistic one. Imagine the stress he must be under constantly and yet he doesn't crack. I'm in awe quite frankly. I'd probably end up in a mental institution from all the stress if I were in his position.

If Trump were truly a dictator, his first call of action would have been to shut down free speech. Almost four years later and that hasn't happened at all. If he's going to lose, then he'd have to really hurry up and redouble his efforts before November to enable that, but he seems too preoccupied with other things, funny that.

Aside from having a rubber-stamp Senate, and enormous power through issuing executive orders, Trump's not a dictator yet. These things take time. If he loses, and unilaterally, by executive order, declares the election results invalid and refuses to concede to Biden, that's when his dictatorship would begin.

He's already declared that his Democratic and moderate Republican opponents are "enemies of the People" and "traitors to America", although he hasn't started locking anyone up yet.

Last edited:

david starling

When he does start locking up people and you find out what crimes they committed, you will be glad that those of their calibre are finally being brought to justice. It's unpleasant having cockroaches roam about freely in the dark, their actions hidden from the public eye, harming us. I, for one, can't wait.

You say "when", as if you're expecting an absolute dictatorship, complete with jai!ing his political opponents! Shades of Putin!

These aren't criminals we're talking about, these are just people who don't agree with his policies.

david starling

While we're on the subject of criminal behavior, word is, that once Trump's out of office, there's a rape charge waiting for him, which appears to have some solid evidence!

So, he may be the one getting locked up!

david starling

Who claims there's solid evidence? The likes of Rachel Maddow? :lol:

I'm not talking about those who disagree with Trump's politics. For instance, Tulsi Gabbard (the only sane democratic candidate) strongly disagrees with him but I'm pretty sure her head will not be on the chopping block because she's a actually decent person. When I mention arresting people for crimes that were committed, I'm talking about the most heinous ones. It should be pretty obvious what I mean. I don't mean petty things like "I h8 Trump, he's bad orange man", I mean the likes of pedophelia, human trafficking etc. Don't you want people held accountable for these crimes? I'm sure you do.

I'm talking about his political opponents. That's his real "enemies list".

ElenaJ

David, just did a horary of the question.
What do you think?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 20.25.46.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 20.25.46.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 19