Will we make love?

dreamer

Long story in short...
I am married and not in a physical relationship with my husband since 4 years. We stay together for the sake of society and not out of love for each other. Our kids are 15 and 18 years.
I met an old friend during a visit to my hometown 6 months back. He is also in an unhappy marriage. We chat regularly, are attracted to each other and flirt a lot. I am traveling to my hometown next month. He wants to take this relationship a step further and wants to get physical. My question is " Will we make love?"

I am venus. I take him as Mars. We are in each other signs and that probably means there is mutual care. I am in his house, so does that mean I am more into him?? Mercury( 5th House ruler) is exactly conjunct and applying to venus. Also, mercury in the 7th house. Transfer of light to mars?? Does it mean that we will end up in bed? But, I see the moon being void.
Any insights please...

Attachments

• meet.jpg
    meet.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

eekndyn

Few things. Moon is not doing much to any personal planets. Only neptune which in horary ehh pending the astrologer whether they take in account but most dont but its void which is nothing happening at this time. Second he is a friend, so he would be 11th saturn. Your committed partner,your husband would be mars. My answer is no, but I would be exercise caution. If you guys are in an open relationship then hey do you, but if not, think twice act once. In this chart venus is in her detriment. If you are unhappy in your marriage then remedy that before you more forward.

ElenaJ

Venus in scorpio is a weak placement for you by sign, however Venus is in her own natural domain in the 7th which strengthens her energy. Symbolically we could say you are "home", and in fact you say you are in reality going home, so that will help you feel stronger and more at ease.
He in libra is also weakened in the sign of libra.
Both of you in unhealthy marriages can explain this mutual weakness you both have.
There is mutual reception between Venus and mars, so there is agreement between you, you do like and understand each other.
We look at moon to understand what the matter is and where it will evolve. In this chart it is not void.
It is in the 8th of sexual relations, which confirms your question. It is in the double sign of flirty fun loving sagittarius.
Note very importantly here, the moon is exactly in the degree of the moon's nodes. This says that fate will intervene in this situation.
Some believe this is a necessarily negative aspect, but it could be something simple like, for example, fog cancelling your flight home so you won't be able to meet up. This is an unpredictable aspect but one to keep in mind.
Moon approaches a semi-sextile with restraining Saturn, and then a square to Neptune on the cusp of the 12th, which is betrayal, deception and hidden bed matters. This would be appropriate to the type of affair you describe.
Having done this it gets around to aspecting mars, your friend, by sextile.
However, we see mars moving to square pluto, his co-significator, so internal conflict is here. Pluto is exactly conjunct the MH, which is his 4th cusp, of his home and family. He may be uneasy about the situation because of his family.
Eekyndyn suggests using the 11th for your friend. In this chart, you ask about your friend not your husband, so I would tend to use the 7th for the "other" you are asking about.
However, if we do use the 11th, he is ruled by Saturn, who will receive the semi-sextile from moon, and who is in a favourable trine with you the ascendent.
So, in either reading we can see some links, and the favorable mutual reception between mars and Venus, but Venus is not making aspects here aside from the conjunction with mercury retrograde. Re-thinking it all?
Pluto on the MH also promises a change in your reputation.
So, things may not work out as you imagine.
The approaching Venus/mercury conjunction involves your 2nd house of self-esteem, and Jupiter in sagittarius in the 8th promises lots of fun, although mercury retrograde will then aspect Jupiter making you think about it all.
Note, ruler of the 5th is sun, not mercury. And sun is in the sign of sexy scorpio, approaching a sextile with Saturn, so if he is 11th house, then he is looking for an affair.
It looks however like we are not talking here about a love affair, but just a quick roll in the hay. Will that satisfy you?

dreamer

Venus in scorpio is a weak placement for you by sign, however Venus is in her own natural domain in the 7th which strengthens her energy. Symbolically we could say you are "home", and in fact you say you are in reality going home, so that will help you feel stronger and more at ease.
He in libra is also weakened in the sign of libra.
Both of you in unhealthy marriages can explain this mutual weakness you both have.
There is mutual reception between Venus and mars, so there is agreement between you, you do like and understand each other.
We look at moon to understand what the matter is and where it will evolve. In this chart it is not void.
It is in the 8th of sexual relations, which confirms your question. It is in the double sign of flirty fun loving sagittarius.
Note very importantly here, the moon is exactly in the degree of the moon's nodes. This says that fate will intervene in this situation.
Some believe this is a necessarily negative aspect, but it could be something simple like, for example, fog cancelling your flight home so you won't be able to meet up. This is an unpredictable aspect but one to keep in mind.
Moon approaches a semi-sextile with restraining Saturn, and then a square to Neptune on the cusp of the 12th, which is betrayal, deception and hidden bed matters. This would be appropriate to the type of affair you describe.
Having done this it gets around to aspecting mars, your friend, by sextile.
However, we see mars moving to square pluto, his co-significator, so internal conflict is here. Pluto is exactly conjunct the MH, which is his 4th cusp, of his home and family. He may be uneasy about the situation because of his family.
Eekyndyn suggests using the 11th for your friend. In this chart, you ask about your friend not your husband, so I would tend to use the 7th for the "other" you are asking about.
However, if we do use the 11th, he is ruled by Saturn, who will receive the semi-sextile from moon, and who is in a favourable trine with you the ascendent.
So, in either reading we can see some links, and the favorable mutual reception between mars and Venus, but Venus is not making aspects here aside from the conjunction with mercury retrograde. Re-thinking it all?
Pluto on the MH also promises a change in your reputation.
So, things may not work out as you imagine.
The approaching Venus/mercury conjunction involves your 2nd house of self-esteem, and Jupiter in sagittarius in the 8th promises lots of fun, although mercury retrograde will then aspect Jupiter making you think about it all.
Note, ruler of the 5th is sun, not mercury. And sun is in the sign of sexy scorpio, approaching a sextile with Saturn, so if he is 11th house, then he is looking for an affair.
It looks however like we are not talking here about a love affair, but just a quick roll in the hay. Will that satisfy you?

Thank you so much for such detailed analysis ElenaJ.
I have a few questions and points to add to...
1) There is a possibility that we may not be able to meet as my trip is short and I am travelling with my family.
2)Though he suggested us getting in bed together, I feel that he is worried about getting caught by his wife.
3) I did not understand as to how Sun is being 5th ruler.
4)Also, I do not see Mercury being retro. Does this change anything?

I am not looking for a one night stand...

Last edited: