Job

Sunaina

I am an engineering graduate. i have a job offer but i don't want to go for that.I am searching for job in my field of study which is electronics. Though i am trying very hard, i am not successful. Will i be able to get a job in the same field?
Dob:9 may 1997
Time: 16:19
Bangalore.

Ekonomist13

I am an engineering graduate. i have a job offer but i don't want to go for that.I am searching for job in my field of study which is electronics. Though i am trying very hard, i am not successful. Will i be able to get a job in the same field?
Bangalore.

Yes. You should go knocking from door to door personally and use your smile and humility. Person who hires you will also be your mentor for long years to come.

Sagittarius Jupiter

Bangalore.

Hello, with Your chart, you should better be a Designer,
or Comfort artist.

Seriously.

Sunaina

Yes. You should go knocking from door to door personally and use your smile and humility. Person who hires you will also be your mentor for long years to come.
Thank you so much. But right now, should I be going to the job offer i have or should i seek for an opportunity in my field?

Dear Ms. Sunaina,

Go for job in your selected field Technical type- Just pray to your kuladevi for profession.
There might be help from father like figures to get into a job in easy way.

regards
Niranjan