Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 09-26-2018, 09:10 AM

Does this relationship have to end?

We have been a couple for 2 years and we live together. I moved to his house with his children and i really have difficulties with them, because they are spoilt I say things about them that freaks my boyfriend out. He was really fighting to win me the first year; i was still seeing my ex. So he feels that i was an asswhole to him and now he wants payback kind of. As soon as i say something about his kids, he freaks out and starts to yell at me, calling me poor whore without money and without brain...then he is angry for several days where he refuses to talk and wants nothing close to do with me. I get frustrated and dont know what to do. We become violent and it all gets too much. He blames me for everything and says that i start it and when i start it then he gets pissed off. So the only person to change is ME, not him!! I told him that it would be better if i moved out and we didnt live together, like we did before, but since he has trust issues with me, thats not an alternative. I really dont know what to do!! Does the chart show that there is love, because there really IS, but that we both have bad temper and are stubborn? Do you think a relationship like this can last?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg robnat syn.jpg (41.2 KB, 15 views)

Unread 09-26-2018, 09:10 AM

Re: Does this relationship have to end?

Here is our composite as well!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg composite rob nat.jpg (53.0 KB, 9 views)
Unread 10-02-2018, 04:23 PM

Please anyone???
Unread 10-03-2018, 12:33 AM

He has Aries and Scorpio. That can mean very angry/suspicious and vengeful energy. Plus there's Taurus there so there is no changing his mind. You couldn't have chosen a more difficult combination, in my opinion. His Sun is Aries (anger) at Libra (marriage) degree, meaning he could be an angry husband. If you want everything to stay the same way, stay where you are. Otherwise, detach yourself from what sounds like a negative environment.

I think it could be exacerbated with Uranus in Taurus which looks to be conjunct his venus (you) and soon to cross over his DC. That could mean a lot more erratic behavior than usual.

Last edited by watcherofthesouth; 10-03-2018 at 12:41 AM.
Unread 10-03-2018, 07:50 AM

What you write seems correct about his personality, but...

First, he has Sun in Taurus, not aries!? And no uranus in taurus. I really dont understand where the info comes from?! The first chart is a synastry and the second is a composite. Im pieces and he is taurus!!
Unread 10-03-2018, 12:03 PM

Sorry - I shouldn't be reading these so late. His Mercury (Communication) is in Aries. Wherever there's Aries, they fight to win. There is no compromise. I am getting some of the information from degrees. The order: 1-12 degrees Aries through Pisces, 13-24 Aries-Pisces, 25-29 degrees: Aries through Leo. Those sign energies (through the degrees) can also play a role. On top of everything else, your Pisces energy is in the 3rd house of Communication (emotional, very sensitive, fluctuating).

Pisces can be very emotional and 0 degrees Pisces is the most pure form of any sign -- in your case Pisces, it can be a very raw Pisces energy. Unfortunately Pisces can be mean, reactive and emotional ..making people walk on eggshells. A partner that can be flexible (not Taurus usually) and who can balance the ups and downs helps. Uranus is going through your house of children so it's affecting your relationship with everyone and will, unfortunately, be there for a while. I'm sorry your experiencing such frustration. I suggest you find a "Happy Place" in the near term (apt. or friend's place), otherwise it will start affecting your health. I would suggest living near water as a priority to be at your best, not just because you are Pisces but because your Moon (home) is in Pisces.
Unread 10-03-2018, 02:12 PM

Yes im very sensitive for everything and people never know what is right and what is wrong. im very difficult to live with or to have a relationship with. But very fun as a friend.

So you think its a lot my own fault, becuase of my sensitive side of pieces? I already live very close to the water. In his house its like 1 min walking to the beach and water and from my flat its about 15 minutes walking.

So, theres no way that it will work out between us?
Unread 10-03-2018, 04:04 PM

I think there's a possibility you can work it out - the situation is familiar to me (I am Pisces and also found myself with similar challenges). The dynamic with the kids is what is probably giving you the most trouble. Any time one parent doesn't agree with the other regarding children, it can cause huge problems. It's difficult living with someone who you perceive as loving/supporting their family more than they love/support you. A counselor can help.

For me, as soon as the oldest one went off to college, my relationship improved tremendously - but not totally. Your decision - do you want to wait for that - is a hard one. It's almost impossible to feel consistent comfort and that generates the fluctuation (and anger) in the relationship. You might take things personally (and correctly sometimes) and then you don't feel any validation because no one is seeing your side (a counselor will do this). The fact is, you are in a dysfunctional situation and sometimes it doesn't matter who is causing the dysfunction, it's the fact that it just exists. Making a happy home (and feeling that you are getting help doing that from your partner/getting your needs met) is key.

The beauty of Pisces is that they think of everyone else first; but the lesson of Pisces is learning boundaries and sticking to them.
Unread 10-03-2018, 05:51 PM

[QUOTE=kshantaram;918659]

moons aries-gemini, 3/11, unfriendly lords mars-mer,
aries impulsive, gemini analytical;
forced dutifulness in the relationship sans mutual charm;

suns pisces-taurus, 3/11, unfriendly lords jup-venus,
pisces sensitive, ethical, spiritual, traditional;
taurus creative, energetic, love of food-comforts, stubborn;

ascendants sag-libra, 3/11, unfriendly lords jup-venus,
sag optimistic, ambitious, sportive, impulsive;
libra sociable, just, objective, wavery mind, stormy anger when provoked;