Will I move back for school? (within next 2 years?)

moonmoney

As some of my previous horary posts show, I have taken action to apply to go back to school here in Pennsylvania to start in a new field (paralegal/law.) The responses I have gotten regarding this issue are showing that something will change.

I actually registered for classes two days ago and everything is in place: the classes, the funding, etc etc. But now I seem to be getting cold feet and having an identity crisis: Is this what I want? Am I rushing into it? Do I really want to spend the next two years of my life here? Is this institution right for me? Where will I be when it is over? For now, like before, I am still planning on proceeding.

But now that I have the momentum and I got used to registering, filling out forms, making plans, I am reminded of how close I am to my degree in my "home" state of NC, where I went to high school and made it through 95% of an English (and/or Spanish, double-major) degree and left for personal reasons.

If I go back, I would have to find *something* to do and save up for at least a year while I establish in-state residency. I would have to take summer classes to pull up my GPA, possibly for more than one summer (read: may take more than a year to get to where I need to be.) Seems like just as much of a gamble, time-wise, to take as it would be to start on this new educational path.

The other down side is that if I *DO* complete my bachelor's degree, then I will not be eligible for loans/grants to pursue any other degree. I am in the position now where I can get grants and loans to pursue the Paralegal course, but won't be able to do anything similar if I put an end to the matter in North Carolina.

There are a lot of interesting things going on here, most obvious of which are moon/4th house things. I do not know what this means in relation to "home," as Pennsylvania where I currently am is my TRUE "home state", where I was born and lived until 12 years old, but I was raised and grew up in North Carolina and I consider it my "home" state.

The real rub is that this is something I feel like I am going to have to do anyway, either soon or AFTER I've gotten the paralegal education. I want to know if this is something I will do sooner or later (does the chart show?) assuming I don't die or something else happens....

I am moon in 4th house aspecting Venus by trine in 12th (read as 11th?) and Saturn by square in 7th (read as 6th?)

I know I post a lot, hope I'm not extremely annoying, thank you for your time

moonmoney

Forgot to post chart

Attachments

• northcarolina.jpg
    northcarolina.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 15

rafaella

I don't understand your question. Ae you basically asking if you should do this new course or complete your old course?

The chart shows Moon square Saturn , the 9th ruler. Moon exalts Saturn. Neptune at MC. I think you are still unsure about what you want to do for career, and that is the issue. Does your old course provide for you to do what you want in life, will it lead to a good career or will the new course give you that?

I also think with Venus being the dispositor of Moon here and Moon separating from Venus in 12th and then opposing Mercury ( and Saturn square), these aspects show some of the things you mention - the identity crisis. Venus rules the 4th sign and in gemeni, its about choices.

So it I think t would be advisable for you to really figure out what you want from life, which course can help you get there.