Two wierdos? A Match?

smilingsteph

Hello all I have this person in my life and was wondering if you had any insights on this relationship....
When I am around him it is as though my Gemini nature explodes...I become child-like, talkative, fun, outgoing and I feel so good about myself....I also feel my Taurus in Venus is prominant too...like the earthy side is brought out and I am enjoying dinners and the fine things in life with him....
He is a very magnetic person....likes to make a scene when he is around...likes to be the center of attention....that draws me to him
I cannot help to feel though that I am truly myself around him....like the inner me is accepted....I can be wierd, eccentric (like my aquarian rising self) and yet he is kind of wierd too like he gets me and I feel like I get him.....
Like that movie The Secretary....they were both really wierd individuals and yet they clicked....
I dont know about the relationship and where it will lead....any insights....link at bottom if pic expires
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?rs=3;lang=e;zod=;ast=;orbp=;gm=a1;sday=22;btyp=61;syr=2007;mth=gw;cid=2fafileonDIq8-u1187825436;hsy=-1;smon=8;go.x=20;go.y=5;nhor=5;nho2=2

Last edited:

Arian Maverick

The first thing I noticed about this synastry chart is the tight conjunction between your fourth house Mercury in Gemini (conjunct your Nadir) and his tight natal Venus/Mars conjunction in his natal seventh house.

I find it interesting that you both have this Venus/Mars conjunction in common, except yours is in Taurus (Venus is the dominant planet here, in its own sign) while his Venus and Mars are both peregrine in Gemini; we'd have to check out the face, term, etc. of both of the planets at the degree of the conjunction to determine which is planet is stronger for him.

You've mostly got very harmonious aspects between your planets and his, at least from what I can see from this chart--quite a few of them involving either your or his natal Jupiter!

However, your natal Moon-Saturn conjunction in Virgo is square his natal Neptune in Sagittarius and his Saturn in Gemini; I can't tell from this synastry chart if he actually has a natal Saturn-Neptune opposition, but if he does, your Moon-Saturn conjunction is located near a sensitive point that transforms the opposition into a T-square. Don't be too concerned about this, though, because you need a few inharmonious aspects to keep a relationship dynamic and exciting ;)

Your Neptune is opposite his Venus/Mars conjunction, but again, it's difficult to see how tight the orb is. I am interested in how this aspect would play out in your relationship...

Now, hopefully someone more experienced than I in relational astrology can make some sense out of all of these random observations and actually tell you what they mean :eek:

Arian Maverick

gaer

Arian Maverick said:
The first thing I noticed about this synastry chart is the tight conjunction between your fourth house Mercury in Gemini (conjunct your Nadir) and his tight natal Venus/Mars conjunction in his natal seventh house.
This is not a synastry chart, is it? It appears to me that we are looking at a comparison chart, "guy" on the outside. :)

I wish we could get his data, at least birthday, time of day and location.
However, your natal Moon-Saturn conjunction in Virgo is square his natal Neptune in Sagittarius and his Saturn in Gemini; I can't tell from this synastry chart if he actually has a natal Saturn-Neptune opposition, but if he does, your Moon-Saturn conjunction is located near a sensitive point that transforms the opposition into a T-square. Don't be too concerned about this, though, because you need a few inharmonious aspects to keep a relationship dynamic and exciting ;)
The T-Square is almost surely there, because it is indicated in red, but we don't know what orbs are used. Both Jupiters, as you mentioned, are nicely placed.

Just off the top of my head, pure intuition, I'd like to see these two give this relationship a try and see where it heads. But I'd still like more solid data! ;)

Gaer

smilingsteph

Thanks for the ideas...
Sorry about the lack of info...
his data
4/19/1972 20:35 los angeles CA daylight savings
my data
6/2/1979 01:18 portland OR daylight savings

any ideas would be great!!

gaer

smilingsteph said:
Thanks for the ideas...
Sorry about the lack of info...
his data
4/19/1972 20:35 los angeles CA daylight savings
my data
6/2/1979 01:18 portland OR daylight savings

any ideas would be great!!
When I click on your link, it says: Robin, 10 Nov. 1977

According to your data now:

Your asc: 26 Aqu 35, Moon, Sat in 7th
His asc: 27 Sco 16, Sat, Ven, Mars in 7th

If that data is correct, I have some thoughts. :)

Gaer

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
From looking at the above comparison chart, I see his venus opp your merc/neptune....To my understanding, this creates illusions in relationship, and as mercury is involved, possibly deceptions...The luminaries appear to be square- his moon square your moon/venus...His sun opp your moon/Neptune and jupiters appear to be in opposition...I think the saturn/neptune opp would be a very difficult one in a relationship- i will draw up the charts and look more closely, but at first glance..I am seeing quite a few difficult aspects there....Will take a closer look....Best wishes, Lillyjgc

gaer

smilingsteph said:
Hello all I have this person in my life and was wondering if you had any insights on this relationship....
OH NO!

Let me keep this here, but everything below is about HIM. I was reading his chart instead of yours. I am keeping the same analysis, but I've switched pronouns, and I also feel more comfortable about this being a male chart!!!

Now it makes sense why you said what you did about him.

Non-traditional. Uranus in the 11th is at home (it rules the house), so it's in a rather "humanitarian place". I'm starting there, with Uranus in Libra, because this "collective" planet trines Venus and mars in his chart, less than a deg, I believe. Venus and Mars in the 7th. It's almost impossible for him to be a convention person with those placements, at least I would think.

Neptune opp Saturn is harder, Neptune very close to his Asc., Saturn also in his 7th. This might, for instance, give him problems in himself clearly and might make it hard for a partner (lover, mate) to see who he is. It also tends to suggest that his view of the world can be a mirror of his own idealistic expectations. Both planets aspect Mercury, by trine and sextile, which suggests to me that this Saturn/Neptune opposition may not be as hard as it looks. It gives focus to the mind (Saturn, discipline) and imagination (Mercury).

Now Pluto: it's sextile Moon and Asc., and the Moon is trine the ascendant. With Uranus, Neptune and Pluto so powerfully placed (with both easy and hard aspects, mixed), it would be very strange if he did not have a highly developed social conscience. Do you feel so? Pluto likes to tear down the old and build new, Uranus is the very height of "thinking out of the box", and Neptune is idealism (which can be both very good or very bad, of course, depending on if it is grounded).

Pluto opposes Mercury but is trine to Saturn, so his way of expressing himself may be "explosive", but again Saturn sex Mercury gives control or discipline.

(Jupiter is trine his MC but square Mercury.)

Chiron is opposite Uranus, sextile Sat.

So what I see is an incredible amount of energy, a person (him) who may be both very liberal and very idealistic in a more spiritual way with a need to change things. He is a Cancer Sun, but it would not surprise me if he said many people say, "You can't be a Cancer!"

(Or if you are suprised he is.)

Gaer

Last edited:

lillyjgc

Hi there folks: I have had a chance now to look at the synastry aspects between you and your friend, smiling steph: firstly I will list the aspects I consider are very positive between the two charts and how they interplay:
We see your friend ( I will just use *BF*to indicate him),his sun trines your moon...nice-sympatico...and his sun trines your saturn and sextiles your ascendant,his moon is widely trine your uranus...so you *spark* off one another.His mercury trines your jupiter -0 deg-so maybe you are *funny* or *quirky* with one another...

His venus conjuncts your sun and mercury(0 deg) and trines your pluto (1 deg) which could make for delightful moments....his mars also trines your pluto which can give an enduring quality to love/friendship.
His jupiter is trine your moon- mutual generosity and good humour and his jupiter also trines your mars (he motivates you).

With his uranus trine your sun there is probably a degree of magnetic attraction.His uranus als trines your mercury, so perhaps an intuitive or instinctual attraction there...so at first glance there ARE a number of strong attraction aspects....
HOWEVER

his sun is also square your jupiter, which can lead to over enthusiasm- overdoing generally..this concerns me less than his venus square your saturn- which is usually prohibitive in a close relationship- a conflict between what one should do and what one wants to do...it is a bit cold for a love relationship....his venus also opposes your neptune which is reminiscent of swimming in shark infested waters....oblivious of what is really going on because one is so immersed in the illusion of romance..his venus is also square your north node, which in my experience says that this relationship has inbuilt obstacles, that involve obstructions to one's true destiny...
his mars is conjunct your sun- good for hot sex but bad for strong power struggles and even aggression...what makes you *hot* in one way, can heat you up in a not so good way....clashes and arguments.

His mars also opposes your neptune...this is a very deceptive negative influence.deliberate deceptions.
His mars is also square your north node and opposit your MC so in some way he 8overshadows*you-or takes precedence over your goals, or work.
Saturn conjunct the sun is seldom a goer in love relationships....it is a rather stern and restrictive placement- your boyfriend cannot express himself freely- your saturn restricts him in fundamental ways.

His saturn is square your moon at 0 degrees.This is a poor aspect to have.
His neptune opposes your sun...this is a most unhelpful aspect, creating delusions, illusions, mixed messages, deliberate avoidance, denial and dishonesty.As Neptune also squares your moon this is reinforced.
His MC (Who he IS in the WORLD), is square your sun...him being himself gets in the way of how you want to be seen in the world...
To top it all off - His URANUS conjuncts your PLUTO...

"
Opportunity is unexpectedly presented to allow necessary and
irrevocable changes to be implemented in your life. You have the
desire, will power and ability at this time to replace the old
with the new, thus reforming and revitalising all activities of
your life. Though some care is required for powerful forces are
at work and new, possibly perilous, circumstances may have to be
faced. Traumatic events, accidents, separations, power
struggles, subversive coercion and psychological or psychic
manipulation are some of the likely hazards. News of an
unexpected death may be an issue. Profound metaphysical insights
or mystical experiences are a possibility and you may join a
group or organisation dedicated to spiritual, religious or
metaphysical study. Health dangers are from sudden accidents or
accumulated stress resulting in a nervous breakdown or the
development of neurotic tendencies. With hindsight any changes
that are forced upon you during this aspect will be seen to have
been necessary and ultimately rewarding."

On balance, Smiling Steph, I think there are too many serious defects in the synastry between you two to be more than friends...But others will have a different view perhaps...I do notice 2 quintiles between the two charts, and a couple of semi-quintiles which would help, but perhaps Gaer may like to comment here, as I think he has made some interesting observations above.
Cheers, Lillyjgc

smilingsteph

well I agree with both of you.....
in all of this time I have known him (8mos) he has never really opened himself up to me...never brings up his past, never....it is always in the here and now...he has to be socially conscious because he works as a profound person in the medical field...
However there is something so mysterious about him it intrigues me....he is a very explosive person in everything he does...I do believe he has a bit of obsessive compulsive disorder....he overdoes everything and checks and rechecks things over and over....like the locks on the door...his credit card in his wallet...sort of ritualistic...but yet it amuses me.....
I think that he will never trust a woman...he says over and over how he can have any woman but yet he would not trust because would she be with him for money or for love....he has some wierd theorys about love...thinks that men have an alpha male in them and should be a alpha with women to make a woman more attracted to men...he is a bit of a game player....
Although there are times where the cancer influence is seen...such as he loves to feed me..literally feed....his home is his santuary and he can close up like a crab in an instant then be very loving the next...very moody...Loves to be at home, cleaning and changing his surroundings
We clash because I am a very hard-headed stubborn person...as is he...we dont argue per say but we get into heated battles of the will....Also he feels like I test him...I am a mercurial person..I love trivia and will occasionally ask him trivial questions about our medical field background and he gets upset...
One minute I can ask him what he is doing...he fires back saying I am smothering...then he calls me several times a day getting angry when I fail to call him back....and that to him is not smothering??
I can say that this relationship is a ideal of what he wants it to be...on his terms...maybe his illusions....I love the hot and cold of it...yeah great for short term romance, but not for long term...I really admire him, but his admiration for me is more about what he wants me to be, like him in a way...yeah I get it now...he wants me to be like him!!!! To be honest, I am a female version of him in some respects...like we are both totally gross...
He is also very sexual..is this his neptune talking??...but has some strange sexual ideals...
Him being unconventional and my aquarian/gemini traits are totally attracted to that....because I am the same way....
He has this incredible amount of energy, he can work all day....and get maybe four hours of sleep at night...seven days a week...
I am worried about this other thing...he talks about his death a lot...like "I might die" I thought it was an attention thing, but he overdoes everthing...food, work...He himself is not a healthy individual....
Well I myself am a very dynamic person, as is he...so the attraction is there, but I think that the ideas of getting into a relationship are there, but they may be illusions instead...
Lilly the conjunction of neptune to pluto...is that in reference to the relationship or my life or his??? Just wondering it is kind of scary to me
Thanks for your insights, into this wierd synastry..not only are we both wierd so is the synastry ha ha

lillyjgc

Smiling Steph-conjunction of Uranus (his) to your Pluto (synastry-)It is a scary aspect often found in people who belong to revolutionary organizations, but it is between you, not natal... sounds like you already have observed the difficult areas playing out....best of luck, Lillyjgc

gaer

lillyjgc said:
Smiling Steph-conjunction of Uranus (his) to your Pluto (synastry-)It is a scary aspect often found in people who belong to revolutionary organizations, but it is between you, not natal...
Right. This particular conjunction occurs because of the time both these people were born. By itself I would give it no importance. But Pluto is in a very strong position in Steph's chart, sextile MC and Neptune, tine Sun/Mercury, so that makes the position of his Pluto much more personal.

What was striking to me, looking at both charts and comparing them, is the energy in both, and the potential for friction.
sounds like you already have observed the difficult areas playing out....best of luck, Lillyjgc
That's the important part! :)
smilingsteph said:
We clash because I am a very hard-headed stubborn person...as is he...we dont argue per say but we get into heated battles of the will....
This to me is the central point. The postion of Neptune in your chart and his, looking at them separately, makes me believe that BOTH of you have the weakness of seeing things the way you would like them to be rather than as they are. Throw in explosiveness and you have all the makings of clash of wills, fighting. So if this relationship works (I think it is a long shot), both of you would have to grow a great deal. :)

Gaer

smilingsteph

You all are right...we had "the talk" tonight....He is stuck in his idealistic world like you both said....he wants things the way he wants them and is perfectly fine with things.....basically he is busy, but when he wants to see me is when I am to come running...Plus I got tired of him putting me down all of the time...his negative energy from somewhere dampens my sun energy...if that makes sense...he weakens my spirit...Yet he says he loves my bright energy...basically he is an energy sucker...I feel completely exhausted after being with him...
He always calls me a bi&*@ and telling me that I was (the F word) annoying and could not stand me...then tell me he was sorry...all because I would call to say something like have a nice day...
That to me is what abusive relationships are about or when they start...
Basically the illusions and deceptions were on both parties...I did not tell you guys but I am lying to him and I know he is lying to me..so a relationship based on lies would never work anyways......You both are good and it really amazes me how amazing astrology is.....
You both were right....but as I sit here after crying I feel better knowing that I had this insight all along...not to mention I still have my pride
Thanks guys, (as I try to smile) :eek: