Why am I always on edge regarding every facet of my life?

love-thinking

Hello everyone
astro_2gw_kjhklh_jgjhgk.58201.31703.jpg

I just wanted a discussion about something I've come to a realization of.

Every single facet of my life, I feel like I'm at a war with and it never ends nor do I ever get it right.

Career - I chose a hard career and I'm always panicking about something or the other. It's one of those careers where you are either ALL or NOTHING. Someone of significance or disposable.

Boys - I've went my full way and did disgusting things to please my love interests, travelled through cities, gifts, you name it. Nothing came out of it.

Siblings - They'll never really love me because they weren't raised with me. One has an odd temperament, and I've helped and invested A LOT in.. All I get in return is low effort, and unvirtuous ways of life from their part. They're self destructive but I still love my brothers.

Parents - That is a ******* joke in my life. They die, betray or are hard to please or all three.

Friends- My friends used to treat me like a door mat but I found better friends. But at the moment, that's the only thing I don't worry about (unless it's their well-being but not our relationship)

Beauty/body - Moment I start eating as much as the common person, I gain weight. I lift weights to gain muscle, I gain acne. I gotta stick to cardio. The moment I feel comfortable in my own skin, someone points out my flaw like nobody wants me to genuinely be happy. I have had eating disorder and still do. My low metabolism is not going to allow me to be healthy and normal.

I feel like regarding every situation in my life, I approach in panicky ways. I am always on edge. When I get comfortable with it, I'm put in a very hard situation. I am not a control freak. This is just circumstances I've adapted to navigate.

Also, this year I've been put in crisis situations after crisis situations. Situations brought out the worst in me. I feel like I'm being tested, morally, physically, spiritually. I am not even in a pluto transit.

I came up with this through much introspection. I just want advice. What I'm doing is not working. Whether it be astrological advice, spiritual advice, anything you got. Am I meant for this life? And if so, how do I navigate?

conspiracy theorist

It seems every time I look at your chart, it gets more similar to mine.

Anecdotally, I've noticed that the Sagittarius Moons around me have had a rough go of it the passed few years. The only thing that I see tying all these disparate charts together is that you all have been experiencing Sade Sati -- that is, if you read this transit through the tropical lens.

Why do you care so much?

Last edited:

Bunraku

Hey you have a very similar chart to the poster above. He was born a few days after you. :) I think you guys should have a conversation in PM or something

JUPITERASC

It seems every time I look at your chart, it gets more similar to mine.

Anecdotally, I've noticed that the Sagittarius Moons around me have had a rough go of it the passed few years. The only thing that I see tying all these disparate charts together is that you all have been experiencing Sade Sati -- that is, if you read this transit through the tropical lens.

Why do you care so much?
Sade-Sati is the ​7 1⁄2 years long period of Shani
an astrological phase much feared by many in India :smile:
and a period with many challenges
but also a time of great achievements and recognition
and for those interested
our vedic board may provide more answers re: Sade Sate