Career Thoughts/Support? *indecision*

daetaem

I'm about to finish college this summer, but literally have no idea what I want to do. I kind of do, but not exactly. At the same time, I always have confidence I'll figure it out eventually. Parents wanting me to figure it out/go the normal route of getting my foot in the door somewhere, etc, etc. I'm just nervous because I'm about to graduate from college, and I feel the need to make a big decision about my career soon

I would call myself creative, and recently had the idea of starting a website/business of some sort (very rough stages). But for the first time in a long while I was actually excited thinking about working/future career possibilities.

I guess some major takeaways from my chart

10th House (Career potential?)

Aquarius
Saturn

5th House (Relevant? wondering, since it's relatively filled)

Virgo
Sun
Venus
Jupiter

Don't know much else :sideways: , but I guess what I'm trying to ask for is any

- Industries you might expect me in
- Any mannerisms/attitudes/actions in life I should be adhering to/focusing more on that could help in a career
- Anything else significant that may help me at this point in life in general. I keep a cool front but I'm definitely anxious on the inside more than I'd like to be

I can't help but feel that starting to take more career initiative would help calm my nerves or at least not worry about outside pressures (friends getting jobs, parents that mean well but don't understand my passions, etc)

Attachments

• NatalC.jpg
    NatalC.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 31

Larxene

Mercurial work centred around the home or on foundations and structures seems good. For example, freelance computer programmer, freelance journalist, website designer, civil engineering, etc. A career involving the mind or intellect.

What is your major?

daetaem

It's resource management... but not HR, like material resources and funds one might acquire... almost like consumer studies. It's not necessarily what I want to do, as I've never felt handling money was that cool or fulfilling a profession.

I would ideally want to work from home, but I don't know if starting my own business is even realistic/a viable option at this time :unsure:

Larxene

That looks like a Saturnine degree, managing material resources. It's to be expected since your Saturn is on the MC and rules the MC.

Well, for most businesses, the first thing you need to have is a sum of money to invest in it. The question is, do you have the money? It's also a lot of work; you'll be spending many months working overtime (not getting enough sleep etc).

Perhaps the best thing to do is to work as an employee for a few for-profit companies first, to gain some experience on what running a business is like, what kind of business you want to start (the product/service, the business plans, etc). At the same time it will enable you to increase your personal savings which can used as the principal for your business in the future.