Is it a scam?

Sofie

Hi,

There is a terrible dog situation in Romania, with dogs getting beaten and burned alive as a way to eliminate them from the streets. Romania is a corrupt country. There are people who want to save these dogs. But there are people who want to make money from those who want to rescue the dogs.

This is the situation: https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=4175941315844415&set=pcb.4175950649176815

I really want to sponsor a dog but, as it is Romania, there is no such thing as a registered charity. There are foreign registered charities but I want to help these, specific dogs if I can, because they are not looked after by anyone. It's just one girl wanting to help. My chart asks, is she legit, as she would take my card details, or is she a scammer?

I'd take her as L7, right? Being conjunct Pluto tells me something malefic.But there are no obvious signs that she seeks to betray me. What do you think, would you trust her, and sponsor a dog through her, to be taken out of the kill shelter and into a safe kennel awaiting adoption?

Thank you.

Attachments

• scam.jpg
    scam.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 33

blackbery

With such an early degree, I would ask another question or get MORE information about the charity.

Also, do the Romanians have an animal shelter or a group that looks after animals? You can contact them to find out if she's legit or they can direct you to people & groups that are legit.

It's so sad. I wish I could help. I can't bear to think of any animal in pain but particularly dogs & cats. They are are best friends.

Why don't YOU start a GoFundMe Page, I will contribute $5 & many people around the world would help these dogs. I had no idea this was going on & I used to work with a Romanian lady who never mentioned it.

Good LUCK.:smile: