Will I buy the Diamond ring?

knowledge

Hello again knowledge
Do not wear a weak planet stone in your astrological chart. It is better to look at the ruler of the tenth. If he is in good condition, then I should wear a stone attributed to him. Fame, reputation, social and professional fortune belong to the tenth.

If the ruler of the tenth is damaged, then take the ruler of the fourth, which is stability, family, and a comfortable home, and from the comfortable home the comfortable husband or partner.

The Venus rules my 5th and 10th and it is in my 7th house combust by the sun!

Here I have my natal if you wish to have a look for a study

Attachments

• astro_24gw_d_20211020.44593.189557.jpg
    astro_24gw_d_20211020.44593.189557.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 20

knowledge

Hello again knowledge
Do not wear a weak planet stone in your astrological chart. It is better to look at the ruler of the tenth. If he is in good condition, then I should wear a stone attributed to him. Fame, reputation, social and professional fortune belong to the tenth.

If the ruler of the tenth is damaged, then take the ruler of the fourth, which is stability, family, and a comfortable home, and from the comfortable home the comfortable husband or partner.

knowledge

Hello again knowledge

Almohsin

Hi
You may have been born in the month of July of 1984 .
You have the seventh sign of Cancer! Usually emotional problems occur, especially if we find other evidence brought by planetary communications.
For example, the sun opposes Neptune! Here men will deceive you.
The moon, ruler of Cancer, squares Mars! Here nervousness and emotion from the partner or vice versa, or from both.
Passion flower burnt by the sun and opposed to Jupiter your happiness!
The emotional damage here is very clear in this chart astrological .
But you have Mars, the ruler of the fourth in the tenth, which is a very good thing.
Wear a ring that suits Mars. Mars is also happy with your Capricorn.

Good luck with a happy life ahead

Last edited:

knowledge

Hi
You may have been born in the month of July of 1984 .
You have the seventh sign of Cancer! Usually emotional problems occur, especially if we find other evidence brought by planetary communications.
For example, the sun opposes Neptune! Here men will deceive you.
The moon, ruler of Cancer, squares Mars! Here nervousness and emotion from the partner or vice versa, or from both.
Passion flower burnt by the sun and opposed to Jupiter your happiness!
The emotional damage here is very clear in this chart astrological .
But you have Mars, the ruler of the fourth in the tenth, which is a very good thing.
Wear a ring that suits Mars. Mars is also happy with your Capricorn.

Good luck with a happy life ahead

How about a yellow saphire? I was single for long time and then once i wear yellow saphire i got married and i felt the the effects of the saphire immediatly. but then i stop wearing it randomly after a 3 years and i have lost the ring.

I have always wanted to have that ring as it was my fav ring but because it is a gemstone i was worried if i should not wear it long time as i read somewhere that one must wera a gemstone for the limited preriod.

i have read that for combust venus one should wear a diamond, it was said that a capricon ASC can wear a diamond all their life. so i thought i should try?

Speaking of MARS! I feel I should be cautious abt mars!! cost...i am very emotionl type and mars in cancer mostly cannot control their temper or emotions. toguht i do not have mars in cancer i stuggle so much with emotions lately. i am too sensitive to any emotions lately!!! so i fear i should not risk with this mars dood there with my emonational nature.

Last edited: