Blind Chart Reading for practice.

theV

I think what prompted killing a child is her Moon Opposite Saturn square pluto. Moon is our inner child, our childhood and our mothering side. The moon since it is the mother could also related to children and how we treat them, for an example; a Moon conjunct Pluto would be rather intense in mothering because they brought by an intense mother. This girl had a rough childhood, and her moon is negatively affected. I think her mothering side (moon)-how to treat children- could be abusive or intense or she is cold with children- Moon opposite Saturn and square pluto.

Plus her third house-neighbors- is ruled by cancer-children, babies- and the moon is badly "aspected", bad relationship with neighbors.

ashriia

And don't forget Mars conjunct Pluto. My deep guts told me that the story will unravel this way, but I didn't believe my gut as usual. Looking at her pictures on google, she does look pacific, fun Venus/Sun, Taurus Ascendant. And the Moon opposite Saturn square Pluto is obvious abuse early in childhood. Mars conjunct Pluto is early abuse repressed and exercised through violence when person is an adult. So I am happy with my astrological skills. I love this, keep it coming. I feel like I am exercising my gut, my psychic power, my astrological power all.

I think it's much easier to do these kind of readings, because there is no need to hold back any information, as would otherwise be done so as not to upset the native or cross boundaries.

If I come across another chart that is interesting, I will post in the future.:smile:

good to go with your gut, for sure. Astrology is all about skill + intuition IMO.

ashriia

We'll never know, the time of birth isn't reliable.

I am sure the natal chart could be rectified if one were so inclined to take it up.

by using the murder date, arrest date, and sentencing date. All of which are available.

StillOne

I am sure the natal chart could be rectified if one were so inclined to take it up.

by using the murder date, arrest date, and sentencing date. All of which are available.

I think it's a great example that you don't need birth-time "down to the minute" to do astrology. Yes of course it helps a great deal to have the rising sign, MC/IC and house cusps, but so much can also be said about the aspects, transits and progressions. I think it's so great that astrology works in this way.

katydid

I think it's a great example that you don't need birth-time "down to the minute" to do astrology. Yes of course it helps a great deal to have the rising sign, MC/IC and house cusps, but so much can also be said about the aspects, transits and progressions. I think it's so great that astrology works in this way.

Also, I have come to believe that 'birth' is a process. The chart can be drawn for inception,the first time the head crowns and is revealed, the first breath, the cutting of the cord, the first time the child receives nourishment, etc etc.

StillOne

Also, I have come to believe that 'birth' is a process. The chart can be drawn for inception,the first time the head crowns and is revealed, the first breath, the cutting of the cord, the first time the child receives nourishment, etc etc.

I have to agree. One of the most profound readings I had was when someone "fine tuned" the time of birth to coincide with the most aspects to the Ascendant. It was an incredible reading.