Financial Reading

rajcmallu

Hi All,

I'm looking for insight about a financial move. I have a rental that will soon be empty and I don't know what to do with it, either rent it again or sell it outright?
Is the timing better for one versus the other?

Thanks

Attachments

• Jennifer Natal Chart.gif
    Jennifer Natal Chart.gif
    48.7 KB · Views: 15

gen6k

well someone in the financial section could probably help you out better, something to do about statistical market prices, but sun in gemini in the 2nd house. house ruler mercury there.

should be enough to foretell a significant gain with jupiter crossing over gemini.

the 4 taurus positions, venus, ascendant, mars especially point to a 2nd house gain also.

jupiter is at 9 gemini coming out of the taurus 1st house and into the taurus solar 2nd, but your sun is at 17. when it gets to 10, it'll be at 7 degree orb.

Last edited:

beginner

keep that property along with you, nowadays property prices are increasing day by day. Keep it along with you and give it on rent.

and ur marital life was disturbed?

rajcmallu

Beginner,

In regards to any marital disruption...The 2nd property was a home we previously occupied and were not able to sell right away. When we moved to our home that we currently occupy, we were lucky enough to find a renter for the time being. Now that our renter is vacating, we are at a crossroads on what to do with the property. To keep it would be a financial strain if we cannot find a suitable renter quickly. But otherwise my marital affairs are peaceful.