Can vedic astrologers here plz help me???

Arianruler

Respected Vedic astrologers,

I have been having on off relation with my soulmate for the past 6 years.. ever since my mars mahadasha started..

i conveyed my feelings last august and got a reply that assured me that my love is reciprocated.. my love apparently doesnt feel that love is strong enough to describe how she feels about me.

anyways, its been a year since then and we are still not in contact.

can you please look at my chart and tell me when will i get my love back in my life and when will we be able to start a relationship at last?

my date of birth is - 23-08-89 born at 8am in New Delhi,

Thanks in advance!

beginner

Hi:
do u have interest in music and poetry? did ur father or any male authority crushed ur dream?
u r not satisfied with ur home environment?
did u met ur soul mate on approx. march 2005?

I will try to read more after receiving feedback.

have a good day.

I have been having on off relation with my soulmate for the past 6 years.. ever since my mars mahadasha started..

i conveyed my feelings last august and got a reply that assured me that my love is reciprocated.. my love apparently doesnt feel that love is strong enough to describe how she feels about me.

can you please look at my chart and tell me when will i get my love back in my life and when will we be able to start a relationship at last?

Thanks in advance!

Arianruler

Hello beginner,

Yes i love both music and poetry.. sometimes create my own aswell! =)
My father didnt crush any dream.. he crushes all of my dreams and ideas.. we both behave like enemies towards each other.
i saw my soulmate in march 2003, we became close friends from march 2004 onwards and it was march 2005 when i realised i was madly in love with this person...

you got all these things correct from my chart but how does this answer my question?

Hi.
What the sexual revolution came to India, as in the rest of the world and morality of Hindu women has fallen? Now cannibals in 16 years are beginning to live out of wedlock?
Arianruler. You by blood cannibal, or Rakshasa., View media mind demons born from Brahma's feet, there is still, society untouchables, the demigod who is the last stage in the spiritual hierarchy of the demigods of species in this creation. Your horoscope. As your perception of which is given on an operating time of your species, representative of the same society is completely corrupted.
I've checked all the possible combinations of birth on the day within your Rising sign, some of your time. None of passage for incoming souls in my mind did not work. Then, as you might materialize in this world, if the law of birth and destiny of consciousness disturbed?
It was always in the astrology of the ancients. And an ancient astrology is brought into this world. But it has not reached our time, because the mind of this material can not know, the ancient astrologers have given general knowledge of astrology in the sutras. But to truly understand the Sanskrit may not mind the material, as it understands the meaning of the mind is illuminated, or condition of this HOMO SAPIENS.
Your Mars is burned, it is smaller than the maximum 17 ° close to the sun, and is an indicator of a negative Rh factor blood, which are representatives of the "family of Adams'
Excuse me, I am sorry your state of mind, but nature can not allow the mind to jump over it. You have to do to continue to expand our consciousness of the mind, as long as you do not go out of the carnal mind to the perceived level of consciousness.
Spiritual level, I have the prophets and the double-charged enlightened people staying in the know. Once again, accept my sincere regret

Still thinking

hi begineer, i want ask question from you

How arianruler is in enmity with father?9th lord venus is placed in Asc in virgo with mer and aspected by Saturn.

9th lord venus in Asc should give support from father rather than enmity.

Arianruler

i think its because of sun being in 12th with malefic mars and ketu... this is what causing so called 'enimity' with my father... eventho ur correct in saying that since 9th lord is in asc, it should indicate gain.... i have gained from him a lot.. he bought me the most expensive things ever... but that was only before my mars mahadasha started... now we cant even stand each other! (due to mars being the most malefic planet for me and aspecting sun)

beginner

HI Still thinking:

I use western method :cool:

hi begineer, i want ask question from you

How arianruler is in enmity with father?9th lord venus is placed in Asc in virgo with mer and aspected by Saturn.

9th lord venus in Asc should give support from father rather than enmity.

Kannan

Thanks in advance!

If your time of birth is correct there are many negative combinations in your chart to promote any relationship.

7th cusp sublord Rahu is not connected to any marriage significaters
5th lord Saturn for love affairs is in 4 negating love matters . Also
Rahu in 5 for love is in the star of Mars in 12 a malefic house
Current dasa period of Mars , 3 and 8 lord ,in 12 is bad for any marriage .
Karaka Venus in debility sitting in the contellation of Moon in 8 is also bad

Kannan

Still thinking

To my knowledge whoever have sun in 12th house are often in enmity with people of high respect.

your mars is placed in 12th house with sun and ketu.Luckily sun is placed in its own sign due to which impact of your anger may not disturb other houses of your horoscope.

Mars in leo in 12th house make people free in terms of expressing their anger or any revenge like feelings.such people openly give challenge for fight.

sun ,mars and ketu is like combination of ego and anger,desire to be always on top and beat the toppers.

mars in 6th or 12th gives quarrelsome nature.you have entered the mars Dasha.means your quarrelsome nature may increase.Just don't let circumstances control your mind.

Venus in Asc may help to reduce negative qualities because venus in Asc means sweet and soft approach towards others.

your strong mercury in 1st house may give intelligence.you understand things quickly.

Still thinking

I am sure enmity is because of mars Dasha.

For virgo Mars is lord of 3rd and 8th house.This may mean that subject matter related to 3rd and 8th house may dominate in mars Dasha.

Still thinking

hi "beginner"

I never felt that western astrology can give that good analyze.
i am sorry fer ignoring western methods.

would you tell what was your base for predicting that in march 2005 arian ruler met schoolmate.I know that my knowledge is negligible in western astrology but still i want to know.

Still thinking

Currently it mars major period but it was running Moon major period. if it was moon major period then doubtfully nature of your soul-mate may relate to Aries moon.your soul-mate may be was emotional(to some extent) as well as courageous.