Question from vedic astrologers

beginner

Thanks for the link :love:

I am asking just a general meaning of lord of 2nd and 10th in 12th house from ascendant and in 2nd house from N-moon, so I guess chart is not required.

and I tried to find the meaning of this on google but didn't get any useful information :sad:

Perhaps if you post a chart you could have more response here's a link that tells you how to do that http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126 (for a Vedic chart use extended chart selection page where you'll find Options for House systems) :smile:

JUPITERASC

Thanks for the link :love: I am asking just a general meaning of lord of 2nd and 10th in 12th house from ascendant and in 2nd house from N-moon, so I guess chart is not required......and I tried to find the meaning of this on google but didn't get any useful information :sad:

You are a beginner so you think a chart is not required, but posting a chart would simplify matters for everyone and I shall explain why.

i.e. If would you post a chart then it would be obvious who the lord of 2nd and 10th is. Because you have not posted a chart then I'm now asking you these questions, if you would like to answer them :smile:

Which planet is lord of the 2nd and 10th?
In which Sign is the lord of the 2nd and 10th?
In which Sign is the Natal Moon?
(If you had posted a chart then there would have been no need to ask those three questions as the answers would have been visible) :smile:

beginner

check my 1st post, I have mentioned complete details.

You are a beginner so you think a chart is not required, but posting a chart would simplify matters for everyone and I shall explain why.

i.e. If would you post a chart then it would be obvious who the lord of 2nd and 10th is. Because you have not posted a chart then I'm now asking you these questions, if you would like to answer them :smile:

(If you had posted a chart then there would have been no need to ask those three questions as the answers would have been visible) :smile:

beginner

Lord of 1st,2nd i.e Saturn in 12th house
12th house: Sagittarius

11th house: Moon (scorpio)

These all info are mention in 1st post.

JUPITERASC

Thanks for the link :love:
I am asking just a general meaning of lord of 2nd and 10th in 12th house from ascendant and in 2nd house from N-moon, so I guess chart is not required.
and I tried to find the meaning of this on google but didn't get any useful information :sad:

are you saying that the lord of the 2nd as well as the lord of the 10th are both in the 12th? It would be so much easier if you would post a chart :smile:

beginner
May be i set privacy by mistake that only friends can see my album.
any way now check my 1st post again

This complex, which is shown in bold types are not self-contained., Fearful of the manifestation Sway fate, not knowing that in this world soul is in the seven energy shells around you no one, only images. So why be afraid of the picture, even if it materialized.?
It is necessary to give complete information about yourself, who you want with your personal life, the astrologer are only interested in your fate. If I live in Warsaw, I do not care what's going on with you in India, I just need to help you understand your destiny. Even if you lay out your name, for the rectification of the horoscope, you also would be worthless. People stupid. He was too lazy to stretch your mind, it is degraded by the hour, he does not need to define who they wrote about themselves, even if you do housemate.

So relax and breathe deeply, and as such JUPITERASC better not to talk. He's a machine, it has no soul.