Will they receive public recognition for their work?

naturalesoul

I amposting the chart. I beleiev I have done this right.

public rec question.jpg

Aquarius358

I amposting the chart. I beleiev I have done this right.
View attachment 17108

In this chart, Venus is ruler of the 5th of your children. However, because the Ascendant is in Gemini, a double bodied Sign, I prefer to read by taking 1 ruler to represent the twins also.

If we look at the unturned chart first, 10 ruler is Jupiter and 1 ruler Mercury applies to Jupiter by conjunction but only after a "change" - as Mercury changes sign and gets past Uranus, the planet of change too. So, not turning the chart at all, there is a "yes" - after something changes.

Dignity is also needed because the question involves "public recognition". Does Jupiter receive Mercury? Yes, by Sign. Another strong positive.

On the other hand, if we wanted to be really strict here, we could turn the chart so that the 5th House becomes the 1st House and Venus becomes 1 ruler, with the Moon ruling the Midheaven and the aspect between Venus and the Moon is about 4 deg away. It's a square so there could be challenges involved.

Does Venus receive the Moon? Yes, by Sign, Triplicity and Term - so this would seem to mean the twins really want or like the public recognition.
Does the Moon/profession receive Venus/twins? No. The high value is not returned since the reception is not there. To offset this, though, it's interesting that Venus is in the 5th House of "pleasure" and things to do with modelling and fashion.

Wealth is possible but not huge at the moment - there because Fortuna is exactly conjunct the 11th House, the boss's money (or the companies/agencies in the profession employing the twins). The dispositor of Fortuna is the Sun who is not especially dignified at the moment.

It would not seem to be all plain sailing - some changes and/or difficulties to be overcome first if the chart is read turned or unturned. ____________