pluto or saturn, who do you fear more?

Saturnian

it's saturn for me. i dislike authority. plus he ate his kids in one of those paintings of him. :sad: pluto is as scary IMO but just a little less. what about you?
Interesting!I was thinking about those two planets as of now.

I will say Saturn for various reasons that I'll explain on how I perceive those two planets.

Pluto symbolizes "death".
While Saturn symbolizes "time".
Both of which the human has no control over.I mean real control.

People fear death,but why?Is it cause they are afraid to complete their cycle.Death to me at least means completion of something,such is human life.There is a beginning and an end.But to us what matters more is what's going on between those birth and death.People are not afraid of death actually,well yeah they are but have you wondered why?Maybe I am wrong but for myself I fear death before MY TIME.Meaning before I achieve my goals.If I am not wrong what I fear is not completing my "purpose",completing it is my goal.So basically I am afraid of the time.That time won't be enough to do the things I have in my mind.As I said I am only talking about myself.If you look at this death is sudden.You pass from human life to something unknown.But getting old has all sorts of problems,making it more difficult to deal with.

Anyway,Pluto can be pretty scary as well,since death to your beloveds is scary and sad.
I just think Saturn is more strict,can't put it into words anymore how I feel about Saturn.

Anyway,as for the chart I am gonna say Saturn again,it rules my chart and I've noticed its restrictions on me and it's definitely the hardest thing to break from those.Of course I think Saturn teaches you many valuable lessons such as valuing freedom from restricting you.It's exactly like that say" you won't value something unless you lose it".Maybe that could be the reason it also ruled Aquarius at first.Because Aquarius from the restrictions of society learn what freedom was and decided to get it for him,thus he is rebellious.

Just a theory.Hope it helps.

Saturnian

that's interesting. i didn't know saturn ruled time. my chart ruler is pluto but saturn is also in the 1st house with mars. :pinched:
I didn't say that Saturn rules time.But usually its a term that is associated with it.Hence why they say that Capricorns age backwards if you've heard about it.It does rule age though,or so it is said.
Maybe I am wrong about associating it with "time".

Arijana

Given my Pluto is in my first house and it is very well placed in my chart,I love my Pluto. He doesn't bring anything bad in it's core-just extreme,earthqueak type of change,intense,and I'm used to it's intensity.
That intensity will turn on you if your not heading where he wants you to.

However,Saturn...I despise.

Tamara

i don`t fear any of them, both are well aspected in my chart. it`s just i have pluto rising in scorio, so plutonian energy is very familiar to me and i manage it easier..
but i can`t complain about Saturn. at the moment i have tr saturn conj my natal venus and i must say that i`m very content.. i began caring about my appearance more and i`m in much better shape. saturn organized me:)

MTTY05

Probably Saturn for me. During the Fall of 2007 I remember feeling quite depressed. Although I didn't know it at the time, tr. Saturn was conjunct my natal Sun/Venus/Mars, and later Mercury.

I think I dodged a lot of the lessons I could have learned from Saturn during that time-period. Looking back, that transit could have been a really good learning experience, but I wasted it.

It'll conjunct my natal moon, and square my Asc next year. Not looking forward to that, but maybe I'll do better this time.

Veronica

both, can bring difficult situations on to a person. But I think Uranus.... scares me in a way cuz its like a wild card it brings sudden changes by surprise these can be good or bad & Pluto brings live altering situations it makes you confront what u fear the most and some people are just scared of that,Facing their worst fears.

joyrjw

I fear saturn more.
Saturn can be a hard taskmaster and when in aspect with other planets it seems to mostly drag them down. There are some good points,but mostly negative.
With Pluto there can be changes/transformations,but usually with Pluto you're usually strong enough to deal with the transformation/change at hand. Pluto generally seems to make you and the planets its aspecting stronger.
Saturn just seems to take it's giant hand and with it slowly crushes you down into submission,and it's like the chinese water torture, as you try to accomplish whatever lesson it's put on you.

That's how I feel about that=D

Sun Scor Moon Aqu Asc Vir

I`m compelled to say :saturn: not wanting to slate :pluto: who`s sat next to :uranus: in my 12th :devil: and from whom I`m hoping :pluto: will afford me some protection :sideways:

That and my :aquarius::moon:rebellious loathing of being dictated to by anyone or anything :innocent: