Will there be positive response from them?

shannaro

Hi guys! I hope everything goes well with you ^^
I am in the negotiation between two professors from different countries. one of them (my former employer from abroad) wants to perform lectures in my country, however another side remains in silence, even so from the start they liked the idea.
What do you think, will they give us a positive responce?
I cannot see anything coming..

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_there_be_positive_answer_from_them_hr.6802.14877.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_there_be_positive_answer_from_them_hr.6802.14877.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 28

Chrysalis

Both professors are Sun/Saturn, as you can see only one professor (like you say) is interested. Sun conjunct Asc. Saturn professor is in his own house and in a pitted degree, so you'll get nothing from him. Sun is conjunct NN, conjunct Asc, and flows towards you mercury.

The lot of initiative is at 25° Virgo trine Jupiter, in an angular house, and both sun and you mercury flow towards this lot.

You'll get a positive response only from the professor who is already portraying more enthusiasm than the other professor.

Ouranos

Something else, the Moon conjunct eccentric Uranus on the cusp of the 12th warns of something unexpected that you could not be aware of.
And later, the Moon will carry the light of Mars by sextile to Jupiter R and out of sect (Mars ruled by Jupiter and Jupiter in the Exaltation of Mars).
Mars conjunct Fixed Star Markab in his 4th(Radix 10th) of the nature of Mars/Mercury according to Ptolemy problems with Mercurial affairs, possibly homeland (4th) legal papers or authorizations or unresolved litigations from the past (Mars also ruling the 12th).

Interesting case, please keep us updated,
Ouranos