How can I modify a question to get a clear answer?

skyline

Hello everyone and thank you in advance for your time.

I was reading previous posts here and found your discussions and guidance to be very helpful, so I decided to register and ask for your advise.

What I really want to know is where this relationship is going to. If I should be more precise, I am trying to find the answer to what his intentions are in regards to this relationship.

After months of conteplating whether I should create a chart asking about his intentions I finally gave in and created one, just to see that the Asc is in 2* and Saturn is in 24* in the 1st house (in Sagittarius).

I must say that I am not advanced in astrology, but have some basic understanding about things. And my initial thoughts about this chart were "Oh, come on, early Acs and Saturn in 1st, how "wonderful" (not!)".
This is the first chart erected for the issue and I am dead serious about it, because we are due to move in together (and move to another city). The only other chart I've created about the relationship is for the time we met, but that was not very helpful and I gave up on it (early Asc). This makes me wonder if the charts are trying to "tell" me something that I am unable to see (both have early Asc in fire signs despite being created months apart).

Getting back to my query, is there any other way to get an answer to my question(s)? Do I wait and ask again (I know I shouldn't really, but...), or do I simply give up, go with the flow and get my answers the old fashion way, by living through the relationship?

Thank you again

tikana

U don't need to run another chart just see where his ruler falls then check sun reception to u then look at venus
Then look at moon
Lord's 7th dispositor will tell u his intentions