Will I stop getting hurt & practice boundaries?

TamaraL

Being a sensitive person, I remember people started hurting (in a verbal way) me since I was a child, when I had no idea how to defend myself. Now that I am older, I inherited many defence mechanisms & tried numerous times to practice clear boundaries in my relationships. The problem is that I still allow insignificant people/details to hurt me. No matter how hard I try to push human toxicity away.

Therefore I keep falling to the same trap.
I asked this question today as I am starting writing, as a method to identify the source of the problem.
(Also it could be a need for external validation or just confusion due to difficult circumstances & set backs.)

Q"Will I stop getting hurt by people & learn to practice boundaries ?"

Attachments

• Will.I.Stop?.jpg
    Will.I.Stop?.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

rafaella

This is not a good question for horary and as such its not showing anything, perhaps look into your natal chart or even better seek professional help, a counsellor that can help you deal effectively with others and help you practice boundaries. There are obviously some childhood traumas to deal with, only accredited behavioural therapist-psychologist can help you with this.

Being a sensitive person, I remember people started hurting (in a verbal way) me since I was a child, when I had no idea how to defend myself. Now that I am older, I inherited many defence mechanisms & tried numerous times to practice clear boundaries in my relationships. The problem is that I still allow insignificant people/details to hurt me. No matter how hard I try to push human toxicity away.

Therefore I keep falling to the same trap.
I asked this question today as I am starting writing, as a method to identify the source of the problem.
(Also it could be a need for external validation or just confusion due to difficult circumstances & set backs.)

Q"Will I stop getting hurt by people & learn to practice boundaries ?"

Oh I totally understand how your feel. It's the pisces in your chart that makes you this way. I'm a pisces moon here and I'm totally the same way as you too. I am just so ******* sensitive and easily hurt. I guess the only solution here is to try to detach from our emotions even though it isn't easy to do so? :sad: I also find myself distancing from people who repeatedly hurt me, and I only get close to people who hadn't hurt me. These are some coping mechanisms that I use to cope with my sensitive nature.

Like lately I have this crush on a good friend of mine, and although I haven't told him about my feelings but I think he might have sense my feelings, he used to talk to me all the time but now he isn't talking to me anymore, I feel that he no longer cares about me anymore, not even as a friend. It just feels so awful to be a nobody to someone who meant the entire world to me. And I can't believe I'm feeling so hurt over this.
He has hurt me too much, and now I'm actively distancing myself from him. Since he doesn't want me to be in his life, then I'll slowly vanish out from his life.

Life is too short to surround yourself with people who hurt you repeatedly.
If someone hurts you again and again, it's time to cut them out of your life.

christina1989

I have pisces rising and lots influence of neptun and pluto in my chart i understand that u are sensitive but through life u will learn how to act with people.My ex best friend took advantage of me but somehow i learned to remove myself from that people.Before people would try to hurt me or bully me.
Even on my first job i was 18 then some older guy would try put me down and use sexually sentences but i learned my lesson so i shut his mouth immedietly now i have no problem.
I can feel when someone is not good person i can read people soo i suggest you to use that!Thats your advantage u can feel that kind a person then get away from them.
About defensive mehanism u need to let your guard down and learn trust people but not blindly i always test people i am suspicious person that probably cuz my mercury is in scorpio in 8th house xd
People can feel if u are sensitive and can feel that u are defensive soo they will use that u are victim and they know it.

Always observe people and watch their actions and dont trust someone immedietly but dont have a wall up thats not good either.
Everyone who has pisces rising or pisces moon will have problems with bullies or will be affacted by small things but in time you will learn how to remove that kind a things and stand up for yourself, dont pity yourself noone cares if they hurt you soo then dont let that get to you.
U need to change how u see yourself and remove bad people from your life trust me when u do that it gets better :smile:

rafaella

Just to remind you guys this is a horary chart, not a natal chart. Pisces Moon in horary doesn't have the same meanings such as one you may find in modern natal astrology.

:smile:

TamaraL

This is not a good question for horary and as such its not showing anything, perhaps look into your natal chart or even better seek professional help, a counsellor that can help you deal effectively with others and help you practice boundaries. There are obviously some childhood traumas to deal with, only accredited behavioural therapist-psychologist can help you with this.

I see its not a clear yes/no question.. but a psychological one. I have a core idea about my issues & I have tried counselling before. However I had nothing to loose so I asked the question.Thank you.

Oh I totally understand how your feel. It's the pisces in your chart that makes you this way. I'm a pisces moon here and I'm totally the same way as you too. I am just so ******* sensitive and easily hurt. I guess the only solution here is to try to detach from our emotions even though it isn't easy to do so? :sad: I also find myself distancing from people who repeatedly hurt me, and I only get close to people who hadn't hurt me. These are some coping mechanisms that I use to cope with my sensitive nature.

Like lately I have this crush on a good friend of mine, and although I haven't told him about my feelings but I think he might have sense my feelings, he used to talk to me all the time but now he isn't talking to me anymore, I feel that he no longer cares about me anymore, not even as a friend. It just feels so awful to be a nobody to someone who meant the entire world to me. And I can't believe I'm feeling so hurt over this.
He has hurt me too much, and now I'm actively distancing myself from him. Since he doesn't want me to be in his life, then I'll slowly vanish out from his life.

Life is too short to surround yourself with people who hurt you repeatedly.
If someone hurts you again and again, it's time to cut them out of your life.

I agree with you that life is too short & and I try to avoid toxicity at any cost.The thing is, I am a very independent person & difficult to relate or even coexist. However I seem to attract people who need attention & I cannot give them what they need.
Not feeling guilty but exhausted of 'trying & failing' to maintain relationships that were dysfunctional.
I have a natal Pisces Sun & Cancer Asc & I 've been told before in this forum that Cancer ASC attracts people who need a 'motherly figure'.
Or even me seeing others as a potential 'mother figure'. So maybe this is the source of conflict.
I asked the question because I feel that I have lost my clear sense of instinct- pure intuition though.
In other words I don't seem to trust myself after pushing so many people away.
Thank you for your comment.

I have pisces rising and lots influence of neptun and pluto in my chart i understand that u are sensitive but through life u will learn how to act with people.My ex best friend took advantage of me but somehow i learned to remove myself from that people.Before people would try to hurt me or bully me.
Even on my first job i was 18 then some older guy would try put me down and use sexually sentences but i learned my lesson so i shut his mouth immedietly now i have no problem.
I can feel when someone is not good person i can read people soo i suggest you to use that!Thats your advantage u can feel that kind a person then get away from them.
About defensive mehanism u need to let your guard down and learn trust people but not blindly i always test people i am suspicious person that probably cuz my mercury is in scorpio in 8th house xd
People can feel if u are sensitive and can feel that u are defensive soo they will use that u are victim and they know it.

Always observe people and watch their actions and dont trust someone immedietly but dont have a wall up thats not good either.
Everyone who has pisces rising or pisces moon will have problems with bullies or will be affacted by small things but in time you will learn how to remove that kind a things and stand up for yourself, dont pity yourself noone cares if they hurt you soo then dont let that get to you.
U need to change how u see yourself and remove bad people from your life trust me when u do that it gets better :smile:

Thank you.Interestingly I have a Pisces Sun & Cancer Rising (Natal). I agree 100% with what you are saying and I have learned a lot through 'failing'. I am not in High School anymore. However it seems to me that everyone (90%) of people I meet are still emotionally in High School (which ended 10 years ago for me) but the only thing that has changed are the jobs & social roles. I have my short & long term goals to focus on & that what keeps me happy.
However I often feel maturity is not only a personal thing & I need to exchange energies with other mature people as well. I can't pretend living life alone is healthy.
In other words, yes I do crave 'quality' people & deep conversations & quality external validation from people who see my worth. I see my worth & that leads me to limited options. Limited options lead me to playing 'defense' not creating a life with others inside it but mainly observing the mainstream & choosing very few people. This also means I get 2x disappointed when my choice leads me to a dead end. This is where blame myself & take it personally.

Just to remind you guys this is a horary chart, not a natal chart. Pisces Moon in horary doesn't have the same meanings such as one you may find in modern natal astrology.

:smile:

Thanks for clarifying this rafaella I am actually a Sagittarius Moon -natal & this question should be in 'Astrology & Psychology'.My mistake. Hopefully if the moderator(s) could change it I would be grateful.
This my natal chart and I am placing it here:

Attachments

• natal and transits.jpg
    natal and transits.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited: