Should I go to Hong Kong or move back to the UK?

Lily1983

I need help making a decision.

I'm currently in another country in Asia, but I have now a growing business that I can do anywhere, but I really want to sort out my personal life to make new friends and find a nice man to settle down with.

This is the decision based on what I should do this year not next year.

I'm wondering if I should go to Hong Kong for the rest of the year or move back to the UK in September?

My family life is a lot better, but last year I was very ill in London from severe hayfever and the doctor suggested I move outside London as the pollution mixed with pollen gave me breathing difficulties during the summer.

I left the UK last November as I was struggling to get a job in London (plus needed surgery to remove ovary cysts which were successfully removed) and now developed work that will allow me to live anywhere.

My question to the Universe is: Should I go to Hong Kong (for the rest of the year) or should I move back to the UK in September (and live outside London)?

Is this question allowed or does it have to be a strict yes or no question?

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I think if you will frame the question for one place/time or the other, then if you get an affirmative answer you will know the chart's guidance.

Like, "is it in my best interest to move to HK for the rest of the year?" If yes, you have your answer. If no,and UK is your only alternative, then the answer is UK in the timeframe you indicated.

Not sure that horary can best answer the kind of complex either/or question as you posed it.

Hi Lil.
If you back away from the usual lens and look at your chart's high-frequency high-impact zone, that is Cancer...exactly now that is.
The push/pull that you're experiencing now will be over well in advance of September...don't let the intensity of now affect decisions of the future.
In any case, your September onward [really late August onward] looks like smooth sailing...the Universe presenting smooth seas in case you decide to continue on your Hong Kong adventure.
Light,
Me

I don't see anything wrong with waiting til Sept, but my original sentiment was to not let the chaos of now cloud the skyline of a decision whose reality lay in the future...a much calmer future according to your chart.
It sounds like you're leaning toward HK somewhere inside, and it looks like the Cosmos is smoothing your path at that same time...maybe the decision isn't as difficult as it seems on the surface.
Best and Light,
Me