Virinchi

HeartTree

If you have time could you also take a look at my chart?
I’m interested to know when I would be in relationships and most importantly when I will have a child of my own. Or can I have more that one. I’m already considering should I make child via healthcare as I can’t find anyone who loves me. I’m 37 years old woman. I have been in relationship ones and it was about around 2003. It was also very short lived one.

Many members here already helped me with my chart and I’m grateful for that and I have asked professional astrologers about marriage. But as everyone is giving different years and dates for love union, I would like to hear many opinions. One told me I would be relationship before end of this year and it doesn’t seem to be possible. I’m too distressed and it’s also already middle of November. One told me it would happen next Autumn and then couple told me it’s further away.

If you could check my chart I would be very grateful. I would like to know if I have missed opportunities. I think I have attachments style issues and I reject myself good partners. I don’t know if this can be seen in chart and can it be seen if I can overcome that?

Currently I’m feeling very exhausted and distressed because of this child and family issue. I feel I don’t have enough time to solve my difficulties to form a relationship and then have a normal family life due my age.

My info can be found from here: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1037516#post1037516

Last edited:

Virinchi

Hi.. I dont think you'll ever find a man to live with throughout lifetime.
Yes you can try child via healthcare or adoption.

There were few oppurtunities missed during 2004-19 but no point in discussing them now.

retro and combust venus will not let you trust and love someone easily. One broken relation can make you spend time in loneliness for long.
While others comeout quickly and look for new, you'll be stuck !
Reasons are in your past life, but i wont discuss now.

sade-sathi will show adverse effects until early 2023 (already started in Jan 2020) and by the time you come out of it (2027-28), you will give up on many things.

Multiple transits during Jan-March 2021 can make you tend towards a new love/friendship but in long term it wont materialise

HeartTree

Hi.. I dont think you'll ever find a man to live with throughout lifetime.
Yes you can try child via healthcare or adoption.

There were few oppurtunities missed during 2004-19 but no point in discussing them now.

retro and combust venus will not let you trust and love someone easily. One broken relation can make you spend time in loneliness for long.
While others comeout quickly and look for new, you'll be stuck !
Reasons are in your past life, but i wont discuss now.

sade-sathi will show adverse effects until early 2023 (already started in Jan 2020) and by the time you come out of it (2027-28), you will give up on many things.

Multiple transits during Jan-March 2021 can make you tend towards a new love/friendship but in long term it wont materialise

Thank you Virinchi. I hope I will not be stuck I the future. I have spent lot of time in therapy trying to heal my issues. There might have been missed opportunities but I wasn’t ready and many times I really tried. Also as I’m Virgo ascendant, I thought just ended Jupiter mahadasha was meant to be difficult time. As it was. So far Saturn mahadasha and Sade sati has been better time for me. Money wise and also I found new therapist who really has helped me to see what I should concentrate to fix.

If you have time I liked to hear about past life karma. Why this is happening?

Last edited:

Virinchi

Lets not go back into past life. You've been dealing with a therapist and if its healing, then no need to revisit past.
Saturn MD will be little tough during 2021-22, then again during 2030-37.
There can be money issues, death or seperation from elder family members (2034-37).

JUP MD was meant to be toughest and its over. Try PLR (past life regression) if some therapist is available at your place. This can let you know past issues and also open new doors

creativei

Sorry to interrupt in virinchi session but i wish to say few...

forgot to mention venus is retro for you , generally retro planets wont do well unless its debilitated . venus is 2nd and 9th lord for you, 2nd is family and father is 9th so you may have experienced many trouble with your dad , regarding abuse , that retro venus is aspecting 8th lord mars , no need to say , mars stands for all aggressiveness and abuses . also dasas too cooperated , you are born in mars dasa which is 8th lord for you . 8th is abuses ,humiliations grief and sufferings . but real culprit here is rahu , most malefic . its in 9th house of father . rahu tuned even more . in same rahu dasa too you may lost your dad . so that chapter finished . next jupiter , its 4th and 7th lord . so it gave problems regarding mother , house , mental peace . also some mismatched romances , even it took away from your home land .

7th lordin 3rd is not good for marital happiness as per vedic , it gives many problems in settling down . that afflicted 2nd lord also retro will surely spoil every opportunity , thats y it didnt gave life to you .

Now you are operating sani dasa , again sani is in mars constellation , this time sani is lord of 5th and 6th , so he should give mars power . sorry to say chances of marriage is less or null. im sorry . its better you lead a living relationship , its very good for you. proper married life is not guranteed . there is a chance in 2024 or 25 if that gone then , all in almighty hands only .

Its said that if female has malefics in 4th or 9th she will remain unmarried . that suits your chart well ..

I pray to god for all happiness in your life . read bible fully every day and light a candle in chruch every day dawn and dask . god changes your fate sure .. .

For every chart 5th and 9th house are pillars no matter what other placement is , these two lords should not get affected . for you 5th lord sani though exalted its afflicted by mars aspects and 9th lord venus is retro and has connection with 8th lord . even though you may get married in this sani dasa yet you live like nun ....

Last edited:

HeartTree

Well time will tell. Every opportunity were indeed spoiled during Jupiter mahadasha. It was like curse. My life has been so much better during Saturn Mahadasha that began approximately year ago. I also met very good therapist and I’m trying to heal my attachment wounds. So I hope some day I will meet someone and form a family.

I think people should check and talk about attachment wounds when interpreting natal charts and help people to understand their underlying issues. Those issues can be healed. Your natal chart is not lifetime sentence even though it can bring much suffering.

Lets not go back into past life. You've been dealing with a therapist and if its healing, then no need to revisit past.
Saturn MD will be little tough during 2021-22, then again during 2030-37.
There can be money issues, death or seperation from elder family members (2034-37).

JUP MD was meant to be toughest and its over. Try PLR (past life regression) if some therapist is available at your place. This can let you know past issues and also open new doors
Can you please see my horoscope virinchi sir?