UEFA Champions League - QF

sven555

@cagkannus Thank you! Just one of those days haha.

@Loda41 Thanks also, don't worry about it. You got a correct prediction on Sunday.

sven555

Btw guys, I had a look at my horary question from December about who will win the Champions League this year.

Between Man City, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, Benfica and Bayern Munich.

It looks like the trophy is going EAST. This means Bayern should lift the trophy.

sven555

Atletico Madrid (Dark Blue) vs Barcelona (Yellow/Red)
Benfica (Red/White) vs Bayern Munich (White) OR (Black)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_12_atl_vs_bar_hr.31194.59754.jpg
    astro_2gw_12_atl_vs_bar_hr.31194.59754.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 33
  • astro_2gw_12_ben_vs_bay_hr.31088.55668.jpg
    astro_2gw_12_ben_vs_bay_hr.31088.55668.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 30

wirabhumi

Moon in own sign, Venus, Mars, Moon in neutral house.
So nothing surprise will happen.

Atleti - Barca.
Mars conjunct Apof, it doesn't mean they will be win,
but they will control the game (unusual).
Barca will win the game, but there will be high possibility goal against barca in the last of 1st half.

Benfica - Bayern.
Bayern will became DSC, whetether they wear White or Black, because it close to Sagitarian than Ariean.
With this planetary potition, showing benfica will be the winner,
but Mars antiscion just on the cusp H4, Mean Bayern control Benfica's victory.
There will be high possibility for DRAW. Small chances Bayern to win here.

1)Atletiko-Barsa: at the start match:mars(red) in house fall(2); saturn(black) in neutral 2 house;venera (green, light blue) in 6 house(afflication);Sun(yellow, light red) in 7 house(fall);mercury (light green, light blue, ) in 7 house it is opposition your house of joy(1 house);Moon(white)in 9 house it is opposition your house of joy(3 house);Jupiter( dark bluse, violet)in your house of joy(11 house).
At the end of match(arround 22:40 , mars in your own house(1) it is good; saturn in 2 house(neutral); venera in your house of joy(5) it is wonderful; Sun in 5 house your own house it is good, mercury in 6 house your own house it is good; Moon in 9 house it is bad; Jupiter in 10 house it is bad: let's start house and color and end match and house

wirabhumi

On Atleti - Barca Match, Barca will win doesn' t mean they will win in 90 minutes.
This Match highly possible for DRAW.
Draw mean Barca win, and they will go to Semi's.

sven555

HT: Benfica 1-1 Bayern Munich --> Bayern currently progressing

HT: Atletico 1-0 Barcelona --> Atletico currently progressing

wirabhumi

Atleti - Barca, my prediction was wrong..

I dunno why atleti was won, similar chart with 5 others charts today (differences only 1-3 degrees), all ended with draw,
except this match, good fortune and luck for atleti..

efo

Benfica 2-2 Bayern Munich
Atletico 2-0 Barcelona

Beside scores, How could it be the 4 goals - 2 goals differences in almost same charts?

sven555

Atleti - Barca, my prediction was wrong..

I dunno why atleti was won, similar chart with 5 others charts today (differences only 1-3 degrees), all ended with draw,
except this match, good fortune and luck for atleti..

Seems the Lighter coloured team could not win! (Barca + Benfica)

wirabhumi

3 chart with high number of goals, 1 chart no goal -- all draw.
and this,

comfortable 2 goals, all only with 1-2 degrees differences :confused:

sven555

Maybe it was related to the control you were talking about (teams controlling each other) Venus in 6th house is a very weak placement, maybe it did enter 5th, but still. Atletico scored their first goal 2 minutes before Bayern scored their first goal.

munni13

Hi guys,

Can someone please clear something up for...

I was under the understanding that POF or APOF moves faster than any of the other planets/moon so if it for ex. is at 16 aries and Jupiter is at 12 Aries, then this is a separating aspect and not an applying one.

I've seen some examples where POF or APOF is at a higher degree than the planet it is considered to be aspecting and it ends up taken into consideration as a valid aspect. I only like to use Applying.

Can someone please shed some light on this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

sven555

Hi guys,

Can someone please clear something up for...

I was under the understanding that POF or APOF moves faster than any of the other planets/moon so if it for ex. is at 16 aries and Jupiter is at 12 Aries, then this is a separating aspect and not an applying one.

I've seen some examples where POF or APOF is at a higher degree than the planet it is considered to be aspecting and it ends up taken into consideration as a valid aspect. I only like to use Applying.

Can someone please shed some light on this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

Hi munni,

I agree with you; I like to only use applying aspects as they indicate the 'FUTURE'. Separating aspects are useless in these charts because they have already happen.

Remember that the APOF always moves backwards through the degrees (it mirrors the POF) so APOF at 16' Virgo, is moving towards say 13' Virgo Jupiter. Hence it is applying.

POF moves faster than the Moon, even faster than ASC?

POF moves from 0 degrees to 29'59'' degrees.
APOF moves from (30 subtract POF) to 0 degrees.