Mangal Dosha or not ?

Vin

Hello All
I was wanting to know a few things about me being a Manglik or no ?
Name: Vin
DOB: 15th Jan 1984
POB: Kolhapur, maharashtra, India
TOB: 18:45:00

1) Now Mars is placed in the 4th house along with shani. Now that makes me a manglik. However since I am a cancer ascendant & mars is a yogakaraka for me, does this reduce the mangal dosha ?

2) Also an astrologer told me that the mangal dosha gets cancelled due to shani being strong & good & placed along with it. Does this cancel the effect ?

3) Finally shani is the lord of the 7th & 8th inauspicious houses & being placed in the auspiscious 4th house (kendra), what effect would it have in my life ?
I wanted to find these answers before hand as the saturn dasa will start from 2027 - 2046.
Also if someone can tell how the placement of mars & saturn affect me in my chart?

I know i have asked a lot of questions, but lately i have been reading a lot of stuff to find out the answers myself. However I know enough to make dangerous assumtions rather than precision, hence wanted it from the gurus
Thanks in advance
Vin

Last edited:

Kannan

Yes, Mangal Dosh is present but gets cancelled for Cancer lagna. But still presence of Mars and Saturn , 2 malefics in 4 (Sugasthan ) is not good, affecting peace of mind. As per Traditional astrology care should be taken to select the right bride with similar Mars Dosha with cancellation to offset the evil effects of the malefic planet . Also your spouse horoscope should be strong in respect of 7th lord and Venus

Kannan

Vin

Yes, Mangal Dosh is present but gets cancelled for Cancer lagna. But still presence of Mars and Saturn , 2 malefics in 4 (Sugasthan ) is not good, affecting peace of mind. As per Traditional astrology care should be taken to select the right bride with similar Mars Dosha with cancellation to offset the evil effects of the malefic planet . Also your spouse horoscope should be strong in respect of 7th lord and Venus

Kannan

hey kannan
Thnx for ur prompt reply.
Glad to know that i dont hv mangalo dosha.
But why do i have to find a spouse with a similar mangal dosha cancellation ?
Isn't the presence or absence of mangal dosha the main criteria ?
What if i marry a female with no magal dosha to begin with ?

Thanks for you time
Vin

Kannan

I never said you don't have Mangal Dosha . It is a dosha horoscope but the dosha is cancelled. There are 2 categories of Dosha 1. Manglic without cancellation and 2.Manglik with cancellation. You belong to the 2nd category. Normally Manglic chart with or without cancellation is not matched to a 'pure' horoscope where there is no Mars Dosha at all. I hope this clarifies

Kannan.

Vin

Hey Kannan,
Thanks for the clarification.
One last question.
I know that for checking mangal dosha in the horoscope, people look at all the different charts like lagna chart, moon chart, navamsa chart & then decide the abt the dosha & its strength. Is this true ?

Thanks Vin

selfless

Banned
Mangal is in 4th house from ascendant & (with Shoni)...
your Mangal is at 8 deg 38 min, in (Libra) in Swati Nakshatra, 1st pad..
you have Mangolik Dosha , though it is Reduced...
one thing found in ur kundli,
take care of your Mother's health..it may/might have not been good..
both you and your Mother may undergo/might have undergone surgery/operation/injury/accident..

Last edited: