Loosing soulmate

dchats

I was involved with a person for 2 years and considered the person to be soulmate.He was everything what I wanted in my husband.We had talked about marriage and was waiting for him.Suddenly the person became aloof and stopped communication after meeting.Now he says he got married and going abroad as this is the method to solve his problems.

Is he lying or cheating.Why is he doing this?Can I regain the relationship.
Pls help.My DOB -13/09/1973 10:20 am kolkata

waybread

If he "keeps lying," I don't think the horoscope will help you. Why would you want a relationship with someone who is untruthful to you and who made major life changes behind your back?

It is a courtesy on this forum to post your own chart.

dchats

I want to understand what has happened and whether my understanding is correct.Lived a life with utmost hope for 2years.Cant live without him.

I had a relationship for 2 years after a failed marriage.It was everything I want in a person.His wit and humour kept me going.Pls help to analyse
his horoscope and mine whether it was good for me.

waybread

It is a courtesy on this forum to post your horoscope. You can construct it at www.astro.com for free. Save it to your computer, and follow the prompts "go advanced," &c to upload it as a clickable thumbnail. Or send a functioning link: imgur is one that seems to work well.

Decide if you want a western or Vedic interpretation, as you would cast a different type of chart, depending; and post them on different boards.

But honestly. You will have to live without this man if he's married and moving overseas. He's lied to you. Obviously whatever relationship you had going on in the past is over. A horoscope will not provide some kind of "happily ever-after" story for you if you know in your heart that the reality is not that.

It is really hard to have men you trusted to let you down in this way, so I can sympathize with your unhappiness. I'd be upset if this happened to me: I don't make light of it. But isn't it time to pick up your self-respect and to move on with your life?

dchats

Thnks.But the question remains in my mind as he says he is married but not willing to share any pic of the same.He says he has got married for money.I suspect it may be untrue.I want to know the fact.Pls help.

ANUP

Dear Friend

Could you wait till april 2018.

Whatever happened had happened for the good.

This was a weak relationship and this has gotten shattered like pabbles
in venus antradasa.Venus is at 7Deg libra which cant give sunstantial event for
such relationship.

Assuming your birth time is correct,better be patient till april 2018.
Your one year onwards might decide your fate.

-Anup
kascorner.com

ashriia

Hi.
I know this is painful, and I'm sorry you are hurting. You have some very difficult progressions currently, (progressed chiron angular at the IC, saturn angular on the dsc) it will get better though just realize he wasn't good for you. If he is married, and moving out of the country whether he is lying or not it doesn't matter anymore, since its either true or he is lying to ends things. Either way, he has ended things with you. You need to process that and let the idea of you and him being together go, as difficult as that may be. From what you said, it sounds like you met in person after 2 years of knowing each other. You have neptune in the 1st house natally, which allows people to project ideals onto you. This would be especially true for people that don't know you in real life/in person, this is a great placement for actors for that very reason. With this placement I'd advise against allowing so much time to pass before meeting someone in real life to prevent such things from getting out of hand and/or wasting your time.

What is clear is this guy is a jerk and immature, and you deserve someone better. Looking at your charts, I hope there is someone you can talk out your feelings to, preferably another female you can confide in? Please know this is not the end of the world, though it probably feels like it right now. You should call this guy out for being a jerk. Because that fact of the matter is he was either talking about marriage with you while working on a separate relationship, or decided he wasn't interested anymore and made up some convoluted lie because he was too immature to be honest with you about what he was thinking/feeling not caring if he hurt you in the process. That is a Jerk with a capital J. You deserve better than this.

take care, and be strong, you will overcome this.

I was involved with a person for 2 years and considered the person to be soulmate.He was everything what I wanted in my husband.We had talked about marriage and was waiting for him.Suddenly the person became aloof and stopped communication after meeting.Now he says he got married and going abroad as this is the method to solve his problems.

Is he lying or cheating.Why is he doing this?Can I regain the relationship.
Pls help.My DOB -13/09/1973 10:20 am kolkata