Donald Trump will be impeached.

JUPITERASC

Dg8AKEDXUAAH9To.jpg

blackbery

Things have changed greatly since those days. The Democratic Party is the party that welcome minorities and is inclusive now. It is filled with people of different races & religion.

But most discrimination came at the hands of the democratic party, who sponsored the KKK and multiple segregation laws. The republicans always wanted equal rights.

So if in your opinion, how can Trump point to the past when racism belongs to the opposite party? And please don't say Trump "isn't a republican", he is in favour of tax cuts, and upholding security, plataforms that have always been part of the republican party.

Last edited:

david starling

But most discrimination came at the hands of the democratic party, who sponsored the KKK and multiple segregation laws. The republicans always wanted equal rights.

So if in your opinion, how can Trump point to the past when racism belongs to the opposite party? And please don't say Trump "isn't a republican", he is in favour of tax cuts, and upholding security, plataforms that have always been part of the republican party.

Anyone who thinks America was "Greater" prior to the Civil Rights movements, is a bigot, plain and simple, admittedly or not.
And those Democrats who opposed them are now Republicans, his chosen political base. Yep, the hat officially stands for bigotry! Glad we cleared that up.

Witchyone

So you think that reintroducing legal racial segregation was something Trump wanted to do? I didn't hear that.

Yeah, the guy has been a pig in the past with disasters like the Central Park Five fiasco, not to mention back in '74 I think it was with not renting to blacks, but I'm not so sure he's actually a racist these days. Bad for politics, if nothing else.

No. I think anyone who didn't benefit from white male supremacy has reason to be suspicious of anyone who wants to go back to a time when that was firmly in place and calls that time the last time when America was "great."

The reasons for why things are less safe and prosperous now are many-fold and not traceable to only one policy. From my personal experience the most loyal Trump supporters are Obama haters, not people daydreaming about the '50s. I don't think that's a coincidence.

Witchyone

Oh, come on, that's an easily debunked idea. Read about the Southern Strategy if you don't already know.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

Dirius

Really? Because the democrats plataform is that minorities can't take care of themselves, and are victims of the past (which ironically the democrats themselves sponsored by oppressing them). They pretty much treat minorities as uneducated people that need the protection of the "good" white democrats. That is the most condescinding you can get.

Tell me something: how many reparations has the democratic party given out to the victims of racism and slavery? They seem to have a lot to give to the KKK back in the day, but nothing for victims? Interesting isn't it?

The democratic party treats minorities the worse they can, by handing out some scraps stolen from the taxpayer's money. But they have never given back anything out of their own pocket.

African countries, are s*** holes. But that has nothing to do with the color of their skin. In my country in South America, Argentina, the large majority of people is of European descent. And my country is s*** hole. Becuase South America and Africa are continents with that are badly run, with lots of political corruption.

Things have changed greatly since those days. The Democratic Party is the party that welcome minorities and is inclusive now. It is filled with people of different races & religion.

The Republican party is the party for white people, racists and evangelicals. The disgusting comments they made about Obama because of his race revealed their true nature. The Tea Party was a radical, racist fringe that mocked him on a daily basis and wore monkey suits and threw bananas.

Racist-in-Chief now listens to FOX commentators for his foreign and domestic policy. They are all white. He has said that African countries are s***holes and that USA should allow more people in from Norway!!

People from Norway couldn't be more white if they tried. :lol::lol::lol:

He has a record of racism going back decades, his father before that. It's a family inheritance, like the millions he inherited from his father.

Donald Trump’s long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2018

https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racism-history

JUPITERASC

Really? Because the democrats plataform is that minorities can't take care of themselves, and are victims of the past (which ironically the democrats themselves sponsored by oppressing them). They pretty much treat minorities as uneducated people that need the protection of the "good" white democrats. That is the most condescinding you can get.

Tell me something: how many reparations has the democratic party given out to the victims of racism and slavery? They seem to have a lot to give to the KKK back in the day, but nothing for victims? Interesting isn't it?

The democratic party treats minorities the worse they can, by handing out some scraps stolen from the taxpayer's money. But they have never given back anything out of their own pocket.

African countries, are s*** holes. But that has nothing to do with the color of their skin. In my country in South America, Argentina, the large majority of people is of European descent. And my country is s*** hole. Becuase South America and Africa are continents with that are badly run, with lots of political corruption.
hqdefault.jpg

Dirius

Oh, come on, that's an easily debunked idea. Read about the Southern Strategy if you don't already know.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

We have debunked this many times. The south did not vote for the republican party in mass until Raegan years, almost 20 years later after the civil rights movement. It is from this time, that the "deep south" began voting for republicans. If you look at elections:

- 1968 election: republicans (Nixon) did not win the deep south
- 1976 election: republicans (Ford) did not win the deep south
- 1972 election: republicans did win the deep south, along with almost all of the country (Nixon won in 49 states);

If you look at all the elections during those 20 years for governors, you will notice that the racist south was won by democrats most of the times:

1) Alabama: George Wallace become governor in 1963 (democrat), his wife Lurleen Wallace became governor in 1966 (democrat), followed by Alber Brewer in 1968 (democrat), followed by George Wallace in 1970 again (democrat), and again in 1974 (democrat), and again in 1982 (democrat), until H. Guy Hunt followed in 1987 (republican).

2) Georgia: Jimmy Carter became governor in 1970 (democrat), followed by George Busbee in 1975 (democrat), followed by Joe Frank Harris in 1983 (democrat), followed by Zell Miller in 1991 (democrat).

3) Florida: Reubin Askew became governor in 1970 (democrat), followed by Bob Graham in 1979 (democrat), followed by Wayne Mixson in 1987 (democrat until 2012)

4) Louisiana: Edwin Edwards became governor in 1972 (democrat), followed by David Treen in 1979 (first republican since reconstruction).

5) South Carolina: John C. West became governor in 1970 (democrat), followed by James B. Edwards in 1975 (first republican since reconstruction)

6) Tennessee: Winfield Dunn became governor in 1970 (republican), followed by Ray Blanton in 1975 (democrat), followed by Lamar Alexander in 1979 (republican).

7) Texas: Preston Smith became governor in 1969 (democrat), followed by Dolph Briscoe in 1973 (democrat), followed by Bill Clement in 1979 (republican), followed by Mark White in 1983 (democrat), followed by Bill Clement again in 1987 (republican).

8) Mississippi: John Bell Williams became governor in 1967 (democrat), followed by Bill Waller in 1972 (democrat), followed by Cliff Finch in 1976 (democrat), followed by William Winter in 1980 (democrat), followed by William Allain in 1984 (democrat).

9) Arkansas: Dale Bumpers became governor in 1970 (democrat), followed by Bob C. Riley in 1974 (democrat), followed by David Pryor in 1975 (democrat), followed by Bill Clinton in 1979 (democrat), also governor from 1983 to 1992.

As you can see witchy. There are a huge number of "southern states", supposed targets of the southern strategy that were won by the democratic party during the 1970's, at both the presidency and the governor level, which is supposedly the time when the republicans had applied that plan. However, if you look, the number of democrats that won those sates was overwhelming. There were republicans indeed, but most taking turns with democrat governors. So this idea that republicans got all the racists on this states is just nonsense. In fact, for most of the 70's and well into the 80's, the south was in large a democratic area, not republican. Its not until the 80's and 90's when the republicans solidify their hold on the south, which makes the argument of the southern startegy, and that fake story of Nixon being racist and winning the south, not true.

Nixon did win the 1972 elections, but he won every state except for one. So you can't attribute a "southern strategy" for that Nixon win, he was just much more popular than his opponent. If what you are saying was true, then by your logic during the 1970's we would have seen a large amount of republican governors, or republican candidates winning the south. Evidence shows, that is not true.

The southern story is a story told by the democratic party, to pin its racism on the republicans, and wash away their own history of racism. Otherwise, were are all the republican governors? I see a few, but most of them are democrats.

Last edited:

Dirius

Even if you go into the "europeans stole most resources" (which I'm happy to debunk), the reason is still not that JUP. I live in a 3rd world country, with plenty of resources, such as OIL, Lithium and minerals. And we are poor. Not because of the color of our skin (we actually have a huge white population), but because of goverment corruption.

I mean, there are plenty of countries with no resources that still fare off well.

AppLeo

People are poor because they have no economic freedom (in other words they dont have free unregulated laissez-faire capitalism)

david starling

People are poor because they have no economic freedom (in other words they dont have free unregulated laissez-faire capitalism)

Keep the Faith! Someday, a workable version may in fact become a real possibility! But, human nature will have to improve first, which is where I place my own Faith, for astrological reasons.

david starling

We have debunked this many times. The south did not vote for the republican party in mass until Raegan years, almost 20 years later after the civil rights movement. It is from this time, that the "deep south" began voting for republicans. If you look at elections:

- 1968 election: republicans (Nixon) did not win the deep south
- 1976 election: republicans (Ford) did not win the deep south
- 1972 election: republicans did win the deep south, along with almost all of the country (Nixon won in 49 states);

If you look at all the elections during those 20 years for governors, you will notice that the racist south was won by democrats most of the times:

1) Alabama: George Wallace become governor in 1963 (democrat), his wife Lurleen Wallace became governor in 1966 (democrat), followed by Alber Brewer in 1968 (democrat), followed by George Wallace in 1970 again (democrat), and again in 1974 (democrat), and again in 1982 (democrat), until H. Guy Hunt followed in 1987 (republican).

2) Georgia: Jimmy Carter became governor in 1970 (democrat), followed by George Busbee in 1975 (democrat), followed by Joe Frank Harris in 1983 (democrat), followed by Zell Miller in 1991 (democrat).

3) Florida: Reubin Askew became governor in 1970 (democrat), followed by Bob Graham in 1979 (democrat), followed by Wayne Mixson in 1987 (democrat until 2012)

4) Louisiana: Edwin Edwards became governor in 1972 (democrat), followed by David Treen in 1979 (first republican since reconstruction).

5) South Carolina: John C. West became governor in 1970 (democrat), followed by James B. Edwards in 1975 (first republican since reconstruction)

6) Tennessee: Winfield Dunn became governor in 1970 (republican), followed by Ray Blanton in 1975 (democrat), followed by Lamar Alexander in 1979 (republican).

7) Texas: Preston Smith became governor in 1969 (democrat), followed by Dolph Briscoe in 1973 (democrat), followed by Bill Clement in 1979 (republican), followed by Mark White in 1983 (democrat), followed by Bill Clement again in 1987 (republican).

8) Mississippi: John Bell Williams became governor in 1967 (democrat), followed by Bill Waller in 1972 (democrat), followed by Cliff Finch in 1976 (democrat), followed by William Winter in 1980 (democrat), followed by William Allain in 1984 (democrat).

9) Arkansas: Dale Bumpers became governor in 1970 (democrat), followed by Bob C. Riley in 1974 (democrat), followed by David Pryor in 1975 (democrat), followed by Bill Clinton in 1979 (democrat), also governor from 1983 to 1992.

As you can see witchy. There a huge number of "southern states", supposed targets of the southern strategy that were won by the democratic party during the 1970's, at both the presidency and the governor level, which is supposedly the time when the republicans had applied that plan. However, if you look, the number of democrats that won those sates was overwhelming. There were republicans indeed, but most taking turns with democrat governors. So this idea that republicans got all the racists on this states is just nonsense. In fact, for most of the 70's and well into the 80's, the south was in large a democratic area, not republican. Its not until the 80's and 90's when the republicans solidify their hold on the south, which makes the argument of the southern startegy, and that fake story of Nixon being racist and winning the south, not true.

Nixon did win the 1972 elections, but he won every state except for one. So you can't attribute a "southern strategy" for that Nixon win, he was just much more popular than his opponent. If what you are saying was true, then by your logic during the 1970's we would have seen a large amount of republican governors, or republican candidates winning the south. Evidence shows, that is not true.

The southern story is a story told by the democratic party, to pin its racism on the republicans, and wash away their own history of racism. Otherwise, were are all the republican governors? I see a few, but most of them are democrats.

So, all of this means the KKK types didn't vote for Trump? I highly doubt that. The racists have switched from Democratic to Republican when it comes to Presidential elections.

Last edited: