Pitta Dosha Problems

sylph

I am 24/female. Pitta dosha has become out of control for me. It affects me very negatively. If you need my birth details, I can PM them! But here is my chart. Is there anything you can tell me?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_anonymous_hw.65853.22987 - Edited.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_anonymous_hw.65853.22987 - Edited.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

sylph

for quick reference..

Vimshottari
Dasha Start date
Mo-Ke-Ju 01-02-2017
Mo-Ke-Sa 01-30-2017
Mo-Ke-Me 03-05-2017
Mo-Ve-Ve 04-04-2017
Mo-Ve-Su 07-15-2017
Mo-Ve-Mo 08-14-2017
Mo-Ve-Ma 10-04-2017

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-01-04 at 2.30.47 PM.png
    Screenshot 2017-01-04 at 2.30.47 PM.png
    67.6 KB · Views: 18

sylph

Is it possible that the cause is Moon Dasha? I say this because my natal Moon is in Aries, which is a Pitta sign.

Everything else in my chart is Vata, except for Rahu (Sagittarius, Pitta).

For those who are interested in this concept, here is a great resource on the correlation between doshas and signs/planets: http://www.dirah.nl/ayurveda.htm

RaRohini

Lot of fire energy in the chart. Sun Jupiter Mercury in Virgo Uttaraphalguni nakshatra ruled by the Sun. Venus in Virgo Chitra ruled by Mars.
Moon in Aries Bharani the bearer who has high progesterone. This star tends to put on weight.
For Bharani, a soup made of Drumstick leaves can balance the doshas.

sylph

Thank you for your response RaRohini! I want to send you a PM, would you mind making space in your inbox? :sideways:

Bina

just saw this : you have to tick your messages on the right side in the little white box, then at the bottom where it says "selected messages", choose "delete".

RaRohini

just saw this : you have to tick your messages on the right side in the little white box, then at the bottom where it says "selected messages", choose "delete".

Thank you Bina! But i cannot see the white boxes. Maybe because i am using a mobile instead of a computer?