Champions League 2014/2015 > Quarter-finals Par#2

EhabAtari

Let's give a try on these charts.

2IyKkh9.jpg

EhabAtari

Real Madrid vs Atl Madrid

Real Madrid in white kit will be presented by Venus
Atl Madrid in red kit will be presented by Mars

At K.O , Mars in strong position (7th house inside Tat) while Venus in weak position (8th house inside Gem) and this will remain until the end of 1st match.

In 2nd match and after 10 minutes from beginning , Venus will move to strong position 7th house inside Tat and Mars will remain in same position and performance of both teams will became so close.

After 20 minutes from 2nd K.O Mars will move into 6th house inside and Venus start to become much stronger and Mars start to lose it's power and this could bring a goal to Real Madrid.

I am expecting Atl. Madrid to be qualified to next stage.

Ehab Atari

agat

Monaco - Juventus
By books and 1 game Juve is favorite.
By colours - Monaco - Wite with Red better as DSC, and Juve as Black and Wite to ASC.
For DSC Moon in opposition with APOF 5deg and a little bit more, but often the begining of the game have a small delay.

Resume. Monaco will win, maybe in aditional time with 2nd goal...

EhabAtari

It's seems that Juventus will wear their royal blue kit , I got a picture from their dressing room. So it will be White and Red against Blue kit.

sven555

Judging from this....

Real (White) vs Atletico (Red/White)
Monaco (Red/White) vs Juventus (Royal Blue)

Using Favourites:

Real are FAV
Juventus are FAV

Because Moon is basically Void of Course, These 2 win tonight.
Real WIN 2-1
Juventus WIN 0-2

Using Colour:

Real DSC vs Atletico ASC
Monaco DSC vs Juventus ASC

This is a tough one,

I'd say Atletico 1-1 DRAW.
Monaco 1-1 DRAW.

EhabAtari

Real Madrid won 1-0 , Draw in Monaco and Juv. It's seems that I've started to lose my focus in the last 2 days. I am going to have reset for a while :)

sven555

Real Madrid won 1-0 , Draw in Monaco and Juv. It's seems that I've started to lose my focus in the last 2 days. I am going to have reset for a while :)

Don't worry about it, we will always get some predictions wrong; There are hidden things in each chart. These two games could have simply been 1-0 and 0-0 because of the moon void of course.

Real were FAV so they won at home.
Juventus were FAV and away, so they drew.

You've been doing great analysis tho sir! :D

Last edited:

EhabAtari

I think it's matter of losing the focus for today's and yesterdays' games , it's seems that work load started to bring me down.

However , Here is the correct analysis for Real Madrid and Atl Madrid:

K.O => Mars inside 7th house on Tut (Good house but poor sign) and Venus on 8th house inside Gem (poor house but much better sign) which gives equal power.

On middle of Second half , Mars moved into 6th house on Aries (poor home and good sign) and Venus moved into 7th house and inside it's owner Tat (good placement either in house and sign) which give the advantages to Real Madrid to win.